Anyone else now 37 weeks... Due jan??

Hi ladies!!

Midg08 hope something starts happening for you soon.

Last night I bounced on my ball for an hour whilst drinking raspberry leaf tea then went to bed and had sex.... Nothing lol!!
He is definitely comfy in there.

I thought I might have lost a bit of plug or something, but nope :(

Wonder who will have our first January baby??

Wait a minute, we still have four whole days to have some December babies. C'mon guys, at least one of us should be able to squeeze another one out by then!

:rofl:

Exactly!! Let's focus ladies!! :haha:

will try :haha::haha: would love peanut to be born on my birthday (31st) lol

I am scheduled for a section on Jan.13th. My birthday is th e12th and I wanted bubs to share it but it is a sunday and my doctor didn't do them on the weekends except for emercgencies!

:hi:

Joining in a little late, but I'll be 37 weeks tomorrow :) I'm due January 19th.

They checked me at 36 weeks because of some spotting; turns out I was 1.5 cm dilated (which doesn't mean much...) I've been slowly losing my mucus plug, and feeling a lot of pressure down there. DD was born 10 days early, and I'm hoping this one will follow her big sister's path :)

Welcome :)

It's nearly 4am here in the uk and I'm wide awake! Have bad acid reflux :(

I ended up in l&d last night I was having painful contractions. They weren't regular enough only 5-8 min apart and I wasn't progressing so they sent me home. I'm still having them at about 5-10 min apart. I'm hoping for progress today. The nurse told me to go home, have sex, use my pump and walk lots. I'm ok with all of that but with painful contractions sex didn't/doesn't even sound fun. Lol. I just can't imagine trying to enjoy sex or have an orgasm when the contractions are so uncomfortable!

Welcome melfy!

I've got my fingers crossed for you midg that you progress today!
Definitely sounds like it won't be long now until you get to meet your LO!!

Nope sex with contractions doesn't sound appealing at all...... But no pain no gain!!
Hopefully just a walk and using your pump will do the trick!!
Try and keeps us updated if you can!

Good luck Midg!

Maybe I should go try some sex and walking around. I have been sitting around a lot, but it's SO COLD outside and I am a sissy.

Tic toc- I'm a sissy too and hate the cold - here in Illinois it's all of 29 degrees and we have a wind chill advisory for -15 tonight.

Leanne- I just can't bring my self to try sex. Just not in mood. Walking today @ some point but the closest mall is an hour. So it leaves walking around Walmart, Kmart, goodwill and a small JC Penny's :(

Tic toc- I'm a sissy too and hate the cold - here in Illinois it's all of 29 degrees and we have a wind chill advisory for -15 tonight.

Leanne- I just can't bring my self to try sex. Just not in mood. Walking today @ some point but the closest mall is an hour. So it leaves walking around Walmart, Kmart, goodwill and a small JC Penny's :(

I am in WI so am bracing for the same cold front. I figured I will probably go into labor when it's at it's worst. >_<

No I don't blame you midg i definitely wouldn't be able to face it either.
I'm in the uk so not sure what any of those shops are lol!

I've taken our dog for 2 walks today and been drinking raspberry leaf tea, also taken a couple evening primrose oil capsules as heard it can ripen the cervix, although I took them orally and I think inserting them vaginally is meant to be more effective but I've not done that.
We are off to the pantomime tomorrow to take dd to see Snow White so that should take my mind off all this labour spotting which I am just annoying myself with!

Tic toc I feel for you- wi weather is worse than Illinois!
Well we managed to dtd and I lost the rest of my plug! Yay but other than a few contractions today - nothing. We walked at the mall for 1 1/2 hrs. Hoping as I relax tonight some contractions might set in.
Of all people I could run in to at the mall I ran in to my OB. She was like trying to walk this baby out huh? Lol it was funny.

I'm not 37 weeks til Thursday. I'm due 23rd January with my 2nd boy. I'm starting to feel nervous about labour. My sister gave birth to a litle girl on boxing day and I was there and I didnt feel scared or freaked out thinking it would be me soon but now 37 wks is approaching i do feel a bit anxious esp as my first labour was traumatic. :wacko:

With 3 days left to go, still nothing! :growlmad: Now I'm starting to get annoyed! Lol. Even after DTD - nothing.

I had a horrible night last night, had to go pee like 4 times and had tons of BH and pain down there..not sure what all of that was about. Plus horrible back pain :( all night.

So officially 37 weeks today:happydance:

We're visiting my in-laws for the holidays (going home on thursday) and DD sleeps like crap, waking up pretty much every hour starting at 11pm:shrug: Of course I have to go pee every time I wake up, so that's about 5 or 6 trips a night:dohh: As much as I'm ready to have this baby, part of me wants to have it home since we're in a different province (it's a 6 hour drive) because of all the paperwork we'd have to deal with and the drive.

Moonangel: I totally know the feeling for all those pee trips at night.

I also HATE the cold. This weekend was rather warm though. I can deal with snow or freezing rain, but being cold...nope!! I might try to hit the mall tomorrow for a few hours to walk a little and look for my husband's birthday presents. It's still a month away but can't hurt to start early.

You've got to be getting close now shake it!

I will be 39 weeks tomorrow! Still no signs, oh well at least I get to take dd to the pantomime, then she is sleeping at my parents tonight so would be an ideal time to go into labour!

You've got to be getting close now shake it!

I will be 39 weeks tomorrow! Still no signs, oh well at least I get to take dd to the pantomime, then she is sleeping at my parents tonight so would be an ideal time to go into labour!

I hope you make it to the panto first, we took our son out for the day yesterday and it made me sad thinking it might be the last time we spoil him before baby comes

Thank you :) Yeh I know exactly what you mean, I feel quite sad for my daughter even though she is excited to meet her brother. It's just that for over 5 years it has just been the 3 of us. You can't win tho as when we were TTC I felt bad that she didn't have a sibling and now he is nearly here, I wonder how she will be. Don't get me wrong, I'm making out that I'm not excited, but we are all beyond excited to have our little man and complete the family, just anxious at the same time, I think because I know it's getting so close now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->