Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hi girls, I found out today that fish oil (containing DHA as in Pregnacare Plus) is actually brilliant for ovulation. Google 'DHA and ovulation'. I'm now taking Pregnacare Plus instead of the sanatagen prenatals.

I recently swapped to the Pregnacare Conception from the Sanatogen and I'm sure it's doing me more good that the Sanatogen ever did. I already take Omega 3 but I'm going to look into whether it has DHA or not.

Hi Everyone,

Not posted in a few days as my af didnt arrive on Sunday and my temps were looking good and I was nervous. I was also away from Mon till last night so didnt want to test till I was back with oh today, its also my birthday today so I got a really amazing birthday present, I got a bfp :) am really nervous as want it to be ok so much but going to try not to worry to much

Congratulations! What a great birthday present! H&H 9 months to you :)

c814 - Congrats! :happydance: What a wonderful birthday gift. Have a H&H 9 mths! :happydance:

Hello all of you!

I havent popped into this thread for a while - but i promised the original posters that i owuld give updates on my pregnancy.

So i had my 20w scan yesterday and naturally i was worried sick and nearly passed out. But baby was perfect.

I wont post photos here but i hopt this gives everyone who has had a MC hope. when i started this thread i NEVER thought i would ever get to 20 weeks pregnant.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL XXXX

Thanks Firsttimer - was so glad to hear that all was well with your scan :happydance:

And, for my part, it is lovely to see you come back and give us updates. It truly gives me hope. Thank you x

Thanks Firsttimer and many many congratulations!! :baby: :flower:
How many mc's did you have if you don't mind me asking?

I had one mc hun which was in april 2011. I got my BFP after one af cycle following that. It meant that with this pregnancy i didnt relax..... even after a 7 week and 12 week scan.

Also, i did NOT have any morning sickness with this pregnancy. so anyone who has a MC and people say to you ''well, you didnt have MS'' as if thats why... its TOTALLY not true xxx

Best of luck to you xxx

True. I had no sickness at all with my first pregnancy, which resulted in my precious daughter. With my subsequent two pregnancies, both of which resulted in miscarriage, I had quite bad sickness, particularly with the most recent one. I clung onto the sickness, thinking it meant everything was ok with the pregnancy, but it was not to be.

Hello all of you!

I havent popped into this thread for a while - but i promised the original posters that i owuld give updates on my pregnancy.

So i had my 20w scan yesterday and naturally i was worried sick and nearly passed out. But baby was perfect.

I wont post photos here but i hopt this gives everyone who has had a MC hope. when i started this thread i NEVER thought i would ever get to 20 weeks pregnant.

GOOD LUCK TO YOU ALL XXXX

Thanks Firsttimer - was so glad to hear that all was well with your scan :happydance:

And, for my part, it is lovely to see you come back and give us updates. It truly gives me hope. Thank you x

Thanks Firsttimer and many many congratulations!! :baby: :flower:
How many mc's did you have if you don't mind me asking?

I had one mc hun which was in april 2011. I got my BFP after one af cycle following that. It meant that with this pregnancy i didnt relax..... even after a 7 week and 12 week scan.

Also, i did NOT have any morning sickness with this pregnancy. so anyone who has a MC and people say to you ''well, you didnt have MS'' as if thats why... its TOTALLY not true xxx

Best of luck to you xxx

Oh I am so pleased that everything is going well for you now and thanks for the tip about the ms - I always worry about that!! I always have a little bit of ms but not heaving up or anything. I don't think it matters how many mc's you have re worrying, on my 2nd pregnancy i was just as panic stricken as my 3rd. Great news! x x

Hi girls, I found out today that fish oil (containing DHA as in Pregnacare Plus) is actually brilliant for ovulation. Google 'DHA and ovulation'. I'm now taking Pregnacare Plus instead of the sanatagen prenatals.

I recently swapped to the Pregnacare Conception from the Sanatogen and I'm sure it's doing me more good that the Sanatogen ever did. I already take Omega 3 but I'm going to look into whether it has DHA or not.

Hi Everyone,

Not posted in a few days as my af didnt arrive on Sunday and my temps were looking good and I was nervous. I was also away from Mon till last night so didnt want to test till I was back with oh today, its also my birthday today so I got a really amazing birthday present, I got a bfp :) am really nervous as want it to be ok so much but going to try not to worry to much

Congratulations! What a great birthday present! H&H 9 months to you :)

Ickle Pand - omega 3 contains DHA and I *think* you need 300 - 500mg per day (300mg if pregnant)

I had morning sickness with 4 out of my 5 pregnancies. None at all with the first which ended in a MMC at 17 weeks and the worst (for so early on) with my last which also ended with a loss at 6 weeks though the sickness was kind enough to continue for another 2-3 weeks after the loss was confirmed at HPT was back to negative. So for me at least it is not a sign either way of the likely outcome of the pregnancy.

Congrats C814 - that is great news!!! And what a great birthday present?

Hope you have a very health 9 months. Keep us posted x

Thank you all for your kind wishes! So nervous and of course I'll pop in and keep you posted, just hope so much it all goes well. Rang and Ive got my first midwifes appointment on what would have been my due date last time.

:wave: Hi to all the new ladies in this thread! I am sorry for your losses. I know that this group of women will be awesome support during this time! I hope you each see yout very own sticky bfp soon! :dust:

CONGRATS :haappydance: C814!!! Happy Belated Birthday! You couldn't have asked for a better Bday gift! I was wondering where you went. I'm sooo very happy for you.

EMUM, I think it is still early, so don't get worried about that BFN! :dust:

I didn't have MS with either of my PG, my 2nd ended in MC at 8 weeks during a check up for 10 wks appt! So it is no telling really.

SS 9DPO: GASSY. Fatigued. Bloat-y. Feeling sick last night.

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Temps staying up, actually climbing. Testing in a couple of days! I'm very nervous and even thought I may not test until the end of a busy weekend. Very early so I don't remember much of past bfps, but from what I remember, not really much that resembles past bfps (i.e. I ALWAYS had sore bbs). Most are indicative for me of AF so waiting will tell. Still waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

MrsMM - your chart looks great! I can't wait for you to test but definitely would be the same way with holding out until the weekend is over. FXD :dust:

Thank you all for your kind wishes! So nervous and of course I'll pop in and keep you posted, just hope so much it all goes well. Rang and Ive got my first midwifes appointment on what would have been my due date last time.

I have everything crossed for you honey :hugs:

:wave: Hi to all the new ladies in this thread! I am sorry for your losses. I know that this group of women will be awesome support during this time! I hope you each see yout very own sticky bfp soon! :dust:

CONGRATS :haappydance: C814!!! Happy Belated Birthday! You couldn't have asked for a better Bday gift! I was wondering where you went. I'm sooo very happy for you.

EMUM, I think it is still early, so don't get worried about that BFN! :dust:

I didn't have MS with either of my PG, my 2nd ended in MC at 8 weeks during a check up for 10 wks appt! So it is no telling really.

SS 9DPO: GASSY. Fatigued. Bloat-y. Feeling sick last night.

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Yay!! Temps staying up, actually climbing. Testing in a couple of days! I'm very nervous and even thought I may not test until the end of a busy weekend. Very early so I don't remember much of past bfps, but from what I remember, not really much that resembles past bfps (i.e. I ALWAYS had sore bbs). Most are indicative for me of AF so waiting will tell. Still waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

Looking good! I hope this is it for you xx

AFM I have just got a positive opk! :wohoo: Am over the moon-cd22 and a positive! Looks like the mcs might have sorted my cycles out! I just need to stop the 8dpo spotting now...

Thanks hon - have had another positive this morning so I think that ovulation might be later today/tomorrow. We BD last night and will again tonight to make sure we cover it. Then it is just a matter of sitting back and waiting.... :paper:

Morning ladies.

Yeah for positive opk Struth. Really hope you catch that egg.

My chart is no longer triphasic temp down this morning. Bfn on ic with fmu and cm is more watery as it is before the witch arrives. Will keep you posted if she shows today.

So sorry debzie.

CD1 for me today too. AF made her appearance around 3 this morning.

Aww I'm sorry Debzie. I hope the witch doesn't show, but sounds like she's on her way.

AFM - nothing really to report. I've been getting highs on my CBFM the last couple of days, but with having PCOS I'll get them for 10 days at least before I get a peak.

I want to start SMEP but it's not easy. I told DH that its time to stop the self-loving, and that we'll BD everytime he's in the mood (as long as I'm in the mood too - we don't want to force it), so at least his swimmers are going to the right place, even if it is more often than is recommended. But he said "so we're now having timed sex". I've explained it all to him again and said that this is a step away from timed sex but if we're not successful that's what its going to come to but I'm not sure if he believes me or not.

I wish he'd just suck it up and put up with it. It's for 2 weeks out of my usual 5 week cycle that he gets sex everytime instead of his hand - you'd think I wanted him to put it in vinegar lol!

I got him a book "What to expect when she isn't expecting" before we had the m/c as it had been recommended to me. He didn't read it as there was no need but he's still not read it since. I keep gently suggest that it might help him but it's been sat on the shelf since then. I took it out last night while he was out and had a flick through it. I left it on the coffee table and pointed it out when he got home, so I'm hoping he starts to read it himself. He tries to tell me he doesn't read that much but he reads endless forums lol!

so so sorry emum looks like we may be cycle buddies again.

Ickle I really DO NOT get men, I was fortunate this cycle as OH was at home and really up for it. We both have really high sex drives and so were at it like bunnies maybe thats where I am going wrong. With him working away it often seems like we make up for lost time. The other option which I read on another thread was a woman who lets the oh bray one out into a cup then self inseminates....a little extreme. Put that to him lol. It certainly takes the romance out of the situation.

I did jokingly suggest that I could get a softcup and do that actually lmao! I hope he'd prefer to do the deed with his wife though lol!

I can understand that some men might get "performance anxiety" when it's actually happening but he act like baby making sex is distasteful or something lol! We both have high sex drives, me more than him, especially around ov time, so I don't know what the problem is. Its not like I'm just lying there waiting to get impregnated lmao!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->