Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

OMG I have just got a positive on my 20 miu ovulation ic! Does that mean anything? Shall i retest with the 30 miu and the 45 miu? I never expected to get a positive! Can anyone help me with this. What are normal LH levels when not ov-ing? Surely i can't be ov'ing 1 day after no hcg level left in my body! :saywhat: How many abbrieviations!!

- it must be the yam I have been eating! :baby: :baby:

How long do you think I will ovulate after my erpc? I had it last Thursday. I want to try again straight away even though they say to wait a month. I don't tend to use the ovulation testing kits and things as I seem to fall pregnant after 3or 4 months of trying each time, it's just keeping hold of them I seem to struggle with. I really want to get pregnant again quickly as age isn't on my side and I don't want a big gap between my children. And also after 2 mc I feel sure I may have another which will hold things up even longer. Good luck to everyone else on here ttc, I am reading your posts and feel like I am starting to get to know you. It's such a huge forum!

2 weeks later if this test i have just done is anything to go by!! :happydance:

MrsMM - that chart looks good. I'll be checking on here on Sunday just to see what your test result is so make sure you post it asap!

MrsMiggins - there's really no way to know - some women are early some late. The only thing you can be sure of is that it won't be until your HCG levels get back down to normal. So if you haven't had a -ve test yet it might be worth testing until you do get one. This is my favourite thread on bnb - such lovely ladies on it :)

AFM - I think that if DH isn't happy this month, I'll buy a soft cup and tell him to start using that. I really don't want to, but I'm hoping that the thought of it will put him off enough to stop him being a baby lol!

MrsMM - that chart looks good. I'll be checking on here on Sunday just to see what your test result is so make sure you post it asap!

MrsMiggins - there's really no way to know - some women are early some late. The only thing you can be sure of is that it won't be until your HCG levels get back down to normal. So if you haven't had a -ve test yet it might be worth testing until you do get one. This is my favourite thread on bnb - such lovely ladies on it :)

AFM - I think that if DH isn't happy this month, I'll buy a soft cup and tell him to start using that. I really don't want to, but I'm hoping that the thought of it will put him off enough to stop him being a baby lol!

Ha Ha I like that: "There's your magazine and softcup dear!"

Yep i am definitely jumping straight back on the baby-wagon! Had a mmc earlier this month and not had AF since but you gotta be hopeful! We are supposed to b NTNP but my DH said he thinks i am trying (which i am!) but he is not not trying and neither of us are preventing!!!!!
Hoping to test on 1st - if i can wait that long.....

Yep i am definitely jumping straight back on the baby-wagon! Had a mmc earlier this month and not had AF since but you gotta be hopeful! We are supposed to b NTNP but my DH said he thinks i am trying (which i am!) but he is not not trying and neither of us are preventing!!!!!
Hoping to test on 1st - if i can wait that long.....

:howdy: Hurray another straight-awayer - the more the merrier! Welcome and good luck!

Struth- thanks hun, i know i must sound stupid, i should be happy but i m soooo worried....hihihi dont cross everything, fingers and toes will do :haha:

Filipenko- 75%, 75%, 75%..... i think loss of symptoms is it for me too and i m having none at the moment, that's why i m freaked out...but 75%! yayyyyyyy :happydance:on positive ov strip....it would definitely sound weird if ic showed - but opk showed + from left over hcg...so i say...yayayyayayay for ovulation!!!

MrsMOO, welcome and welcome back to (not)ttc :winkwink:after a mc (so sorry for this).:hugs:

Thank you! I've ordered some ovulation tests just to give myself the best shot. I only got the cheap strips off amazon though so hopefully they will be ok, the pregnancy test strips work fine. I'll give it a few days and start testing and see when it comes negative. There is something depressing about it though isn't there?

Thank you! I've ordered some ovulation tests just to give myself the best shot. I only got the cheap strips off amazon though so hopefully they will be ok, the pregnancy test strips work fine. I'll give it a few days and start testing and see when it comes negative. There is something depressing about it though isn't there?

Oh no it's exciting because this next one is going to be 'the one'! I strongly suspect my last pregnancies have been abnormal as there's nothing wrong with me and my age isn't a factor so the next one will work! I have gone overboard. I have three senstiviity versions of OPK ic's and i am going to use these 3 a day from now on and compare the darkness of the lines so i catch the egg! Then when they are dark lines i'll pop to superdrug to get a clearblue opk just to double check., i don't think my lines are dark enough to be + at the mo but I was excited for a while!

I think I have a clear blue one lurking in the cupboard from when I was ttc with my dd, I'll dig that out as well. I just find it sad pregnancy testing and it coming up positive for a pregnancy that ended. Good luck Filipenko, I hope it happens for you really soon.

I think I have a clear blue one lurking in the cupboard from when I was ttc with my dd, I'll dig that out as well. I just find it sad pregnancy testing and it coming up positive for a pregnancy that ended. Good luck Filipenko, I hope it happens for you really soon.

Thanks! Oh yes the pregnancy testing positive when it's ended is awful! I was sooooo relieved today when it came back -. I like the opk-ing though, that gives me a lot of hope. I love the smiley face opk digis x:hugs:

Just ask if there are any accronyms you don't know. Its so easy to use them and forget that not eveyone knows the meaning. There's also a thread with hundreds on them in the top group on the first page. I've forgotten what it's called.

Thank you! I did have a read through it but there are a few that aren't mentioned. The other thing I wanted to ask, is about the use of soft cups or moon cups. Why are these good when ttc? Oh and 9 days after my erpc I have woken up feeling like I have pregnancy symptoms again. I'm going to start testing I think. I may end up obsessing but hey I've bought the ticket I may as well ride the train.

Hi All

sorry i have been MIA for a while, the witch vsited last weekend and i was absolutely gutted, been keeping very busy to take my mind off the fact that this is my last round of clomid before the next step which is probably a laparoscopy :cry:

I wish ovulations were something you bought from Waitrose, us PCOS ladies would have half our problems solved!!!!

MrsMM, im crossing EVERYTHING for you chick, good luck testing!

Chistiana, we will all be thinking of you on Monday :dust:

Amanda, i feel your pain on the DH front, if only men were actually as into :sex: sometimes as they like to think they are ..... i think it causes us more stress trying to get them into bed sometimes and thats no good for us at all!!!

Pinksmarties - LOVE the avatar pic, so cute!!!!

Everyone, sorry i cant reply to everyone, its a fast moving thread, but stay positive ladies, our time WILL come :dust:

So ive taken up yoga this cycle, lots of poses good for conception, my friend is the teacher and she is going to give me some special lessons!!!!

Right, need to go and wake Ben up, he is hungover!!!! :beer:

xxxx

Morning ladies just tested and got another bfn. Most of my cycles have a 13 day lp but 14 and 15 are not unheard of I know they are supposed to be consistent but after miscarriage and changing prenatal suppose anything can happen.

I did the hpt this morning and it came out negative! I'm quite suprised as it is quite soon. I am still bleeding a bit but once that stops I will feel ready to move on and start trying again. I feel positive for the first time since the mc.

That's great news Mrs Miggins!:wohoo: It's such a good feeling isn't it? Are you going to track your ovulation now with ovulation predictor kits or will you just be a bit more chilled out than i am?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->