Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Morning ladies just tested and got another bfn. Most of my cycles have a 13 day lp but 14 and 15 are not unheard of I know they are supposed to be consistent but after miscarriage and changing prenatal suppose anything can happen.

Yes anything can happen! Fingers crossed for 14/15 lp! :dust: x

Yea, fingers crossed! After a mc your cycle may be different anyway. (so I read this morning on one of the stickys on here!)

That's great news Mrs Miggins!:wohoo: It's such a good feeling isn't it? Are you going to track your ovulation now with ovulation predictor kits or will you just be a bit more chilled out than i am?

I am going to use the opk that I ordered the other day just to give myself the best shot. I always say I'm going to try to be chilled but it's so hard. I just can't believe I'm back here again.

Yeay for the negative hpt Mrs miggens as soob as you stop bleeding let the egg chase begin.

Yea, fingers crossed! After a mc your cycle may be different anyway. (so I read this morning on one of the stickys on here!)

Hiya

I had my mmc on 8th Oct and bled for 10 days after and not had AF yet. I've tried to guess O date by CM but if AF doesn't come and i get a neg test it might be just that AF is delayed?! So confusing!!
Good luck
xx

Mrs Miggins- yayyyyy for - hpt. You might be ovulating soon so check for those signs!

MrsMoo- i would expect the earliest af to be around the 8th of november and that is if you re lucky! With my first mc i got af 2 months later. With the 2nd if i hadnt had my bfp i d have gotten af 6.5 weeks later. So what i m saying is i think it is still early for af.The only way to know it to track ov, once you know for sure when that was then you can be pretty certain about when af will arrive. Best of luck hun!

Great news Mrs M (funny that we are happy at -ve hpt) fingers crossed your opk become +ve soon. I have bought opk but haven't used yet as erpc only 11 days ago. I had a cuddle with DH this morning which led on to other things!! Quite surprised it wasn't sore, but still emotional. Funnily enough I am a bit apprehensive, maybe we should have waited till after first AF. This was not 'planned' ttc moment and I am sure it is unlikely to lead to bfp so why am I feeling so strange and nervous about it all? These hormones and feelings are a bloody nuisance sometimes.

Hi Clobo, I'm so sorry about the witch. I am unsure how I'll be when first AF arrive, pleased that things are back to normal but so sad that we are back to square one. Keeping busy helps, my house has never been so clean! Hugs.

Thanks! I did a test this morn and def bfn so at least i know there's no leftover hormones. I suppose i don't even know if i O'd but def had some EWCM around the 22-23 Oct so hopefully....
Oh well, i'll give it another week then test again!
xxx

pinksmarties - me and hubby :sex: about 8 days past erpc or first mc bleeding both times in my 2nd/3rd mc's. I think as long as bleeding has stopped it's ok. At first I found it uncomfortable but i wasn't really emotional (surprisingly), i was just a little worried it was a bit soon. Then everything was back to normal. I haven't had infections or any problems since. x

debzie -Sorry hun. Had you changed prenatal vits? It is amazing how much I am learning about all this stuff. I wouldn't have thought certain vitamins can have such an effect. Fingers crossed xx.

I noticed ewcm while i was still testing + for pregnancy, confusing! :wacko:

Great news Mrs M (funny that we are happy at -ve hpt) fingers crossed your opk become +ve soon. I have bought opk but haven't used yet as erpc only 11 days ago. I had a cuddle with DH this morning which led on to other things!! Quite surprised it wasn't sore, but still emotional. Funnily enough I am a bit apprehensive, maybe we should have waited till after first AF. This was not 'planned' ttc moment and I am sure it is unlikely to lead to bfp so why am I feeling so strange and nervous about it all? These hormones and feelings are a bloody nuisance sometimes.

Hi Clobo, I'm so sorry about the witch. I am unsure how I'll be when first AF arrive, pleased that things are back to normal but so sad that we are back to square one. Keeping busy helps, my house has never been so clean! Hugs.

I know what you mean - i was def emotional after our first :sex: after mc!!! Think i just needed to get that one out the way though and have been fine since xxx

MrsMoo, ewcm around the 23rd would definitely make sence...you could have ov round about the 25-26 and then expect af around the 9th of november!

Pink smarties, I know, I never thought I would feel happy to see a negative hpt! Told my oh this morning and the first thing he said was "so when can we get back on with the nookie then?" typical! I must admit I am ready for it though. We only did it once when I was pregnant because I was scared to after the first mc, and I just didn't feel like it. The one time we did, because we had gone for a weekend away and I felt we should I mc a week and a half later. I'm sure that is nothing to do with it but you do look for things to blame it on. Your erpc must have just been a couple of days before mine then, my spotting has turned yellow (sorry if tmi) so I hope it's coming to an end. And I know what you mean about being emotional and feeling it may be too soon, I felt exactly the same after my first mc. Also that I should have waited for AF before I started trying. As it was I had 3 cycles before I fell pregnant again.

My first cycle following i had a + hpt and ovulated a couple of days later my chart is in my ticker so anythink is possible that first cycle.

I changed my prenatals to tescos own brand and it dors have a higher dose of the vit bs so im guesing that has changed my lp which it can do. X

Mrs Miggins - I had my erpc 18th Oct (would have been 11 weeks) and I am glad you mentioned the yellow discharge as that is what I have been having for a couple of days I think its just things settling back down to normal. Gave in and did an opk test this afternoon just to see, had faint line which I think is negative, first one I have ever done and probably way to early but I was curious.

Debzie - I am using tesco own brand. I started using just before I found out I was pg last time and have continued since, so it might alter my cycle.

Mink smarties and Mrs Miggins - I had yellow too and I actually rang the epu to ask them if this was normal as i thought i must have had an infection! Turns out everything was fine. If the lines are faint on OPKs then it's negative but if the lines are faint on the hpt's it's positive. I have learnt that this week with my new internet cheapies! x

Shortest AF ever for me! About 36 hours of very light bleeding/spotting and nothing at all, even on TP or in moon cup since lunchtime.

If I wasn't going to get my BFP, the least AF could do surely was hang round long enough to give me an excuse to scoff some of the Halloween chocs on Monday :) :)

Shortest AF ever for me! About 36 hours of very light bleeding/spotting and nothing at all, even on TP or in moon cup since lunchtime.

If I wasn't going to get my BFP, the least AF could do surely was hang round long enough to give me an excuse to scoff some of the Halloween chocs on Monday :) :)

:rofl:
That made me laugh emum...thankyou. a few cycles. ago mine was like that think it was my third af following miscarriage. will be on my ticker a super light af.

Have been researching how to use soft cups tonight. Thanks filipenko. Think I may give them a go this month as they can't do any harm. Will combine with SMEP I think and see what happens. May also do the robuttissin again from my first CBFM high and continue with the baby aspirin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->