Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

I noticed ewcm while i was still testing + for pregnancy, confusing! :wacko:

Me too and loads of it - look at my chart. I got loads of EWCM while I was testing positive and then when they went negative it vanished. I have just ovulated (yesterday) but have had very little (we use conceive plus to help out).

I'd just say to you all to be careful working out ovulation from CM alone, especially on post-mc cycles as your hormones can be all over the place. If it were me I'd need a positive opk and/or a temp rise to confirm it.

Emum :wave: - what's SMEP? A short AF can only be a good thing! Shame about no excuse for the treats, have them anyway! :haha:

Hi Struth, that's good advice about not relying on cm. So exactly when did you ov then after d&c (sorry if you've told me before) I'll keep my fingers crossed you get your BFP soon :dust: :dust:

So ladies I have a seriously high libido at the moment but still testing negative on the opk's. Yesterday I grapped hubby for :-

am :sex:
pm :sex:

Sorry TMI!! And he coped just fine :awww:

Hmmmm something's going on! If i'm not ov-ing i can usually take it or leave it! Exciting!

...and my appetite is through the roof! I have reset my Persona Fertility monitor as it was saying green light days as it counted my pregnancy as ovulation and is not asking for anymore tests! :growlmad:

Emum :wave: - what's SMEP? A short AF can only be a good thing! Shame about no excuse for the treats, have them anyway! :haha:

Hi Struth, that's good advice about not relying on cm. So exactly when did you ov then after d&c (sorry if you've told me before) I'll keep my fingers crossed you get your BFP soon :dust: :dust:

So ladies I have a seriously high libido at the moment but still testing negative on the opk's. Yesterday I grapped hubby for :-

am :sex:
pm :sex:

Sorry TMI!! And he coped just fine :awww:

Hmmmm something's going on! If i'm not ov-ing i can usually take it or leave it! Exciting!

Not too much information at all - I'm happy to share if it helps others. I didn't have a D&C though - my first mc I had medical management. I counted the day of the bleed/mc as day one and I ovulated on cd28. This time I had a natural mc and counted day one of the bleed as cd1 and I ovulated yesterday on cd24. I think everyone is different though :shrug:

It is so difficult waiting for that first ovulation but you will get there x

We did it last night as well! My libido is through the roof as well. I think I'm just going to go at it hammer and tongs and see what happens. It wasn't sore although I felt a bit sore this morning.

Glad i'm not the only one! Let's hope high libido = :baby: or even better in my case :baby: :baby:

Details of SMEP are here

https://www.pregnancyloss.info/sperm_meets_egg_plan.htm

Its a plan to maximise chances of conception post miscarriage and claims to have about 40% success rate in the first real cycle post loss.

Hi ladies the witch arrived at lunch time...feeling a little gutted to be honest. Onto cycle 5 post miscarriage. Ovulated my earliest cd16 this cycle and had a tegular 14 day lp. No plans for this cycle as oh is working away still will chart. Maybe will be able to persuade him to vome home a day during my fertile window. Just feel that it is a waste of a cycle otherwise. Also going to make a drs appointment. We have now been officially ttc for 15 months now.

Hi ladies the witch arrived at lunch time...feeling a little gutted to be honest. Onto cycle 5 post miscarriage. Ovulated my earliest cd16 this cycle and had a tegular 14 day lp. No plans for this cycle as oh is working away still will chart. Maybe will be able to persuade him to vome home a day during my fertile window. Just feel that it is a waste of a cycle otherwise. Also going to make a drs appointment. We have now been officially ttc for 15 months now.

Aww debzie, i'm sorry. You WILL get there, don't lose hope. I'm sure OH will come home for your next cycle if you explain how you feel. :hugs::hugs:

:hugs: debzie. I was disappointed this month too. Even with all my BFNs I had a tiny hope this was the month.

I would get the ball rolling with testing if you have been trying for 15 months. And it is something that you can do even if your OH is away when your are ovulating, so the month doesnt have to be completely wasted. Though having a booty call during your hot spot time also sounds like a fun thing to do :winkwink:

Thanks. I put it to oh and he is going to have a look at his schedule and see. My problem is I ov anywhere between cd 16-19 plus so would have to make it around cd 16 to cover. We will see.

debzie, i m so sorry hun. Is your dh going to be away too long? do you use a monitor or something? Maybe if you do you can ask him to come 2-3 days after your first peak?

Pants Debzie. So sorry. After my first mc all my friends started announcing they were pregnant again with their second babies. It felt like ages before I got a bfp, think it was about 4 cycles. Filipenko, I didn't know that about the yam! I'd like twins as well as I always wanted 3 but time is now most definitely not on my side. Also, does anyone know what foods are good for conceiving girls? I know I can do girls and suspect the two I lost were boys.

Pants Debzie. So sorry. After my first mc all my friends started announcing they were pregnant again with their second babies. It felt like ages before I got a bfp, think it was about 4 cycles. Filipenko, I didn't know that about the yam! I'd like twins as well as I always wanted 3 but time is now most definitely not on my side. Also, does anyone know what foods are good for conceiving girls? I know I can do girls and suspect the two I lost were boys.

I think you have to time bd-ing for girls or something! No idea about foods. Can't imagine you've not got time for 3 if you've got a little girl. :flower:

I'm 38 now, I was 36 when I had her, also I have a 14 year old stepson. So my oh already has 2 children and sort of wants to stop at 3. So twins would be ideal!! But after what we've gone through this year I'd be happy just to have 1 more. I feel like Im being greedy as I already have her but so badly want to do it all again.

Btw I have bookmarked the sperm meets egg plan! The things I have learnt in the few days I have been coming on here are something else! I love it here.

Still got plenty of time! If we weren't meant to have children into our mid forties our eggs wouldn't last until then! There are lots of women who have children up to about 44 and that Sian whatever she's called off the BBC is having one at 45 isn't she? Past then and I think you're pushing it. I plan on never using contraception again. I told my hubby that today and he said: "Ok" so I could very well find myself pregnant at forty + and I couldn't care less. :wohoo: I have a friend who has 3 boys and just had her 1st little girl at 42.

Thanks ladies. I use opks and temp and have a fairly regular temp drop and rise before i.ov along with opks getting darker so.in theory I could predict it better and go see him if needed. Just had a look at my off duty and i am off work whoo hoo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->