• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

So I was right about my feeling the doctor told me I am officially not pregnant anymore... sad but a relief that I dont have to feel all those symptoms anymore and that I can start ttc next month. She told me not to try for 2-3 cycles but I dont think I need to wait... idk

I lost my baby 3 days ago, but I think that as soon as I physically heal, and get an OK from the doc, the OH and I are going to start trying quickly. I was 18 weeks, but I passed everything on my own with no medical intervention so I think I should be ok to start trying once my bleeding stops.

Crazy me even went and ordered some IC sticks today for when we do start, cause I want it to be ASAP we do start, I think I need to in order to start healing emotionally.

Oh Satansprite I think I remember you from the First Tri section, im SO sorry to hear about your loss, I cant imagine what you are going through .... i totally agree that the best way to get over this is to be able to start trying again ....

Im waiting for my next period and a scan to make sure all retained products are out and then we can go full steam ahead ... it will be a good feeling to start again :sex:

Use this time in the meantime to take care of yourself and heal physically .... do something nice for yourself :hugs:

xxx

I'm still waiting for two appointments in about a week and a half, one with the on-call OB doc who "took care" of things, and one with the midwife. At the time when I was discharged nobody mentioned anything about an ultrasound or anything then, so I don't know if I'm getting one or not. I guess one of the two, OB or midwife, might tell me whether I am or what is going to happen.

I wasnt supposed to have a scan but i had some funny bleeding so doctor recmmended i go and they said there was some retained lining in thre so i cant start trying again till thats out :shrug: typical as i have pcos and long irregular periods i have to make sure i time my scan right so i can start my clomid on cd 5!

Its crazy the things we have to do .... hopefully we will be back TTC again soon!

:dust: xxx

I'm excited! I think I'm about to O at nearly the "perfect" time. It's CD15 and I had a lot of EWCM earlier. Just have to wait and see what my temps say in the next couple of days. Just typical that DH is away this weekend. We BD'd last night before he left and I'll just have to wait until he gets home tomorrow. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Hi Amanda

Aw that's great news, yes get some more :sex: as soon as he is back!! Sounds like you are getting back to normal!!

As for me, my temps are all over the place, j can deffo feel ovulation pains but my body doesn't seem to want to release them :grr:

Kas, you back yet?? Xxx

Even more exciting - I got cross hairs this morning for CD13, which is just unheard of for me! They're broken ones so I'm not counting my chickens yet, in fact I was thinking that it might turn out that today is my O dip, but even then I'd be over the moon such an early O (well it feels early for me).

Clobo I really feel for you, this has been such a long cycle for you. I just want your AF to start so you can put it to bed and TTC again. xx

I have a question... Could it be possible that I might have ovulated directly after MC? I got a positive OPK last week but yesterday I had pink spotting in the morning and afternoon only when I wiped and got light headed while cleaning. I also went to bed really early because I was feeling drained and got up twice during the night to pee, now today I have a headache. Anyone know if there is any chance I could already be pregnant? I miscarried 6/4 and bled for 4 days.

Hi there

Hmmm, i think id have to say that anything is possible, on the other end of the scale i am on cd 51 now and i think possibly only just ovulating although that is to do with my PCOS ... but it just shows that there is a massive spectrum of things that can happen. Also you can get a psitive OPK when you are pregnant so its possible there were still some pregnancy hormones in your system??

Having said that I really hope this is it for you chick, when are you going to test with an HPT??

Good luck :dust:

Thank you... My levels were back to normal at my appointment on 6/7 so it couldn't have been left over from that. I am going to wait a week and try not to get my hopes up over it. I have other symptoms too so trying not to drive myself crazy with it. My areola on only the right side is darker and bumps are more distinct and I feel bloated again. Trying to just keep my mind of it and have fun with DH till I know for sure.

I just have to wait a week now, cause hopefully I can go to the bed and some 'playtime' with OH next tuesday night, as soon as I'm taking these stupid antibiotics I'm on. Well not stupid in that their healing whatever infection, but stupid in that their preventing me from starting to be able to TTC.

Mama, excellent attitude chick .... good luck xxx

Satansprite, i feel your pain, i was on two lots of antibiotics and im sure they messed my body up, happy :sex:

xxx

Well my bleeding has pretty much stopped, so I think my cycles are close to picking back up...its just that these meds have a note on the label not to take them while pregnant, so I figure getting preg while on them probably wouldn't be a great thing to do, so...I have to wait till I'm done them, ugh.

Hello ladies I was diagnosed with my second mmc yesterday I will be trying straight after I stop bleeding as I did the last time. Will start charting after my first AF. Good luck all. x

Hey girls do you mind if i join you all?Im so very sorry for your loss x x x
We just suffered and early mc after ttc#2 for 5 and a half years:(It was a huge blow after trying for so long.It was our 2nd injects Iui cycle.I was bleeding really bad on and off for 3 weeks but it eased off and i got a pos opk last friday:)Sending you all tonnes of sticky baby dust x x

I am. I MC on 06/12 natural. My HCG were 55 should have been about 5w3, the next day they went to 48, they could not see anything on the US in the ER. I am counting 06/12 as CD1, I usually have 27 day cycles. I will be doing the digital OPKs started Monday, don;t excpect anything but we will see. I am keeping my original appt with the OB on 06/29 and will talk to her then. I just need to move on. Ectopic, had surgery 03/01/11, then this GRRRRRR. Well at least it went into the right place this time. DD I got pregnant on the pill and the ectopic too. I am only 36, I seem to get preggo easy, now if it would just stick!
My HPT came back negative this weekend so hopefully the HCG blood draw will be at 0 tommorrow, I won't know until Thursday for sure.

Sorry will comment on everyone else's posts later on when I peel myself off the roof.

I didn't temp this weekend for one reason or another and didn't do it this morning because I was awake half the night after a really aweful dream, but I just put my supplements into FF and got my crosshairs back for CD13, which means I'm now 11DPO. I had thought that I might have O'd on CD19 so would now be 5DPO, but maybe that was an implantation dip. I *must* temp tomorrow lol!

Oh and I forgot to say, the reason I thought to put my supplements into FF was because I suddenly had the thought "I'm pregnant". This is probably just wishful thinking, but it really freaked me out. I wasn't thinking about anything TTC or baby related at the time. I might have to POAS tonight just in case.

miscarried last tuesday, i stopped beeding on friday. everything was naturally. i was 6w4d and i was told to wait 1 cycle, but i wont. i will have a doctors appointment today to see if my level is back to 0, we will count that day as my first day of my period.
i will buy ovulation sticks after today, i got pregnant with out first try last time. last time i only used opks this time i will take my temperatur also. good luck

Hi ladies. Pretty much read this thread from the beginning, really interesting read! :winkwink:

I lost my 1st about 3 weeks ago (Hcg was 11 on 5/6), my bleeding stopped on about the 10th so approx 5 days after m/c date. Im just wondering when im counting CD1 from?? Are you doing it from the day you stop bleeding? :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->