Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Kas, i love your new ticker!! Go for it girl, and Amanda too!! You need to change your status now!!

Yep im waiting for my next period, id rather start afresh i think!! Whats the betting that the :witch: arrives just as i go on holiday in two weeks!!

Im tired, Bens out tonight so think ill go read my book in bed in a bit!! xxxx

I O'd the last 2 cycles on CD27, and my cycle are an average of 36 days long but I'm trying a new regime with the agnus castus, I'm upping my dose from CD4-8 to sort of mimic clomid in the hope that it shortens my cycles. Someone I've been chatting to on the PCOS support forum I'm on tried it and it really helped her.

I really must look into acupuncture in this area, I'm keen to try it.

Throwing yourself into TTC will hopefully take you mind off the post wedding blues.

so amanda, our af was same day and we both have long cycles - fingers crossed for BFP around the same time!

cloey - where are u goin on hols in 2 weeks? just be prepared for af, and remember, its a good thing! :)

the wedding blues are horrible. it was such an amazin day that i just want to keep reliving it!! xxx

Hi

Amanda, PCOS is evil isnt it!! Good luck with the agnus castus, really hope it works for you, i cant wait to pop my little white baby pills again!! Yes go for the acupuncture, he sounds so positive when i meet him and its so relaxing it has to be helping in some way!!

Kas, aw wedding blues are rubbish, you have your honeymoon to look forward to and then your baby which hopefully wont be very far away!! Yep i dont think ive ever looked forward to the :witch: so much!! We are going to Ibiza, I cant wait!!

Busy day at work today and i need to go to town at lunch and get my red wig for my Cilla Black costume for our 80's disco on saturday!!! Hope you are all ok??

xxxx

It really is Clobo, especially the fertility issues, although the extra hair and spots aren't great either. I'm really looking forward to being able to the meds I was taking before we TTC to deal with the hirsuitism again, but that's still a long way away. I saw an offer on Groupon for 90% off 6 IPL treatments on 3 small areas and I really wish I'd taken it up now.

I've got an 80's party in a few weeks too! I'm really looking forward to it. I got my old crimpers from my parents house so I'm going to give them a go at the weekend. They take an age to warm up compared to straighteners though lol!

CILLA BLACK? ahhhhhhhhhhhhh i love it! hve you got big shoulder pads too lol? Have fun!

girls what is PCOS? im getting worried as im not on anything or doing anything - just having sex LOL! X

PCOS is polycystic ovary syndrome this link explains it better than I could myself :)

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polycystic_ovary_syndrome

Feel free to ask questions about it though x

I wish I knew what cycle day I am but have not had AF yet after miscarriage.

Kas- do you have wedding pics posted? I really hope you get a honeymoon baby. How cool would that be? Fx for you!

I just got a phone call that a really close friend with PCOS is pregnant. I want to be there for her so bad and be part of the excitement but it is so hard. She has the same due date that I had and it makes it that much worse. She has asked me to go to scan with her and I'm not sure I can but don't know how to tell her. Any suggestions?

Hi there

Kas, dont worry, you've only been trying 2 months, most people with PCOS try for years without getting anywhere without drugs mostly because they have such long irregular periods ..... you are at the beginning, lots of :sex: is the answer at the moment ..... you managed to get pregnant straight away and if you are having regular cycles then i dont think you have anything to worry about chick!! You'll be preggo again in no time!!

Well i cant find a red wig, so i may have to change my mind as the red hair kind of makes the outfit really ... i do have shoulder pads though, going to a fancy dress shop on the way home to see what they have there!!

Mama, its horrible waiting isnt it, hopefully it wont be too long chick and you'll be at it again in no time!! Does your friend know that you are trying and have been through a mc?? I think perhaps now might be the time to tell her and say that you are very pleased for her but that if there is someone else she can take to her scan that you would appreciate it as it would bring back too many memories. I told most people now our saga and it means people appreciate what im going through a lot more. I dont think you are being unreasonable at all.

Amanda, good link, it affects everyone differently doesnt it, i dont have problems with being overweight or the hirsuitism but i have terrible skin (that has thankfully calmed down a lot!) and the really long cycles :grr:

These babies better be worth it :rofl:

xxxx

Clubo- she knows but she is in so much excitement about conceiving herself that I think she forgot about what I am going through. I told her I am truly sorry but I can't go with her, I am not emotionally ready for anything like that. It does not seem to be getting any easier at this moment with everyone talking about how happy they ate for her. I am happy for her I just can't deal with it right now especially with her having the same due date. It's sad to say but I am jealous.

Thanks for the link amanda and extra info cloey - its nice to know what people are finally on about! Yes i dont think its for me. I got pregnant first time last time; and only now trying for first month as 99% didnt OV after mc. Its nice to know options tho incase this time it doesnt come so easily.

Mama - yes i cant agree more, it would be too hard to see a scan at the moment and you need to be honest about it. Just enforce how happy you are for her; but that you still have alot of personal grief and are just not ready to see a scan etc so soon. She will totally understand. And jealousy is a legitimate feeling; its not always a bad thing. If you were not slightly jealous i wud wonder whats wrong with you LOL! A friend just announced she is three and a half months pregnant and altho im extremeley happy for them- their baby will always be a reminder of what we lost, because i wud have been exactly three and a half months pregnant too

xxx best of luck to you - kp us updated xxx

Hiya

Just a quick one from me as im at work ... boo!!

Mama, I agree with Kas, you need to tell her, all its doing at the moment is causing you more stress and worry and Im sure she will understand. Yes I feel exactly the same too, there are several girls on here that are my friends and they are more or less the same number of weeks as me and it is a reminder of what would have been .... of course im happy for them but im jealous too. It does get easier with time though I promise.

So when do you go on honeymoon Kas?? Sunday? Lush!!!

xxxx

Yep im off on sunday to the maldives cant wait :) Today is prob the last day i can be on here until i return - so about 2 weeks 2 days away! Make sure this thread keeps going so we can all test together / record AFs arrivals / whatever the case may be at end of month!

Have a good couple of weeks ladies, will chat when im bk and nice and brown haha!

Love to you all xxx

hey, i misscarried on may 26th and just stopped bleeding 2 days ago, we are ttc right away and BD'd 2 nights ago, it was "supposed" to be the day before my O, so who knows what will happen. However, my hcg is still at 23, and i need 2 more labs to know whats going on, but i think if you are physically and emotionally ready to start, you can. my doctor said it was ok to try right away since it was a natural m/c

Kas, have a fabulous honeymoon, bring the sun back with you!! :plane:

Kate, hi there, im so sorry about your loss, how many weeks pregnant were you?? Have you been TTC for long? Whats your story??

Yes i think you know when you are ready, we dont want to waste any more time do we, i want to get going asap that i get my period and can take the clomid again!!

Hope you all are having nice weekends, we are going to the pub for a :wine:

xxx

Hi all ... I am just miscarrying right now It was really hard for a couple of days but I think I am coming to terms with it and can think about trying again I was 4 1/2 weeks found out when I was 3weeks 1 day my husband wants to start trying again right away but I think we will NTNP this month and start actively TTC next month. I know I can never ever replace what I lost however I just really need a sticky bean.

my story - ttc for 4 months, mc at 5-7 weeks (still waiting on results) trying to stop feeling sorry for myself. ugh. i may have to get the d+c, should know by end of next week, stil have not been offered an US!

Hi Brooke, im so sorry for what you are going through, its hideous isnt it ... however I guess its our bodies way of telling us that something isnt right, thats what helped me get through it, and its happened early which is a good thing ... I agree that you should NTNP this cycle and then get back on that horse .... for me the and most of the girls on this thread i think we are throwing ourselves back into it because we want a baby and thats the only way we will get one :hugs:

Kate, well thats good that you conceived on month 4 ... brilliant news, now you know that things are working and can get to the right place at the right time. As i said above its our bodies way of sorting something out that isnt quite right ... next time we will have lovely sticky beans!! As for getting you sorted now ... id demand an US to make sure everything has gone although if you have stopped bleeding and your hcg is pretty low now then im sure everything is fine.

As for me, Im looking forward to a fun weekend, shopping today, 80's disco later and then chilling tomorrow .... hopefully ill ovulate at some point too!!

:kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Hi ladies I'm sorry to hear about everyone's losses :hugs: I wanted to say hello! I am finishing up bleeding from my 1st m/c that began on monday. I am feeling super eager to try again right away. I''m hoping you ladies can offer some tips as to what I can expect of this cycle. My hcg dropped very quickly and I believe I will have a completely negative test by tomorrow or monday latest. Is that when would be considered cd1? Or was cd 1 the first day bleeding began? Also, have any of you been told not to try right away? and chose not to listen... :blush: My dr didn't say anything but the I asked the nurse when cd 1 would be and she didn't give me an answer, she just said we don't want you trying this cycle, it is best to wait until you get your period and then you can try again. Since my m/c happened earlier than later and I feel like my hcg is gone quickly I don't understand the need to wait an entire cycle for af and then begin to try, any real reasons why I shouldn't?

MamaOfOne- Thank you for asking those questions I am wondering the same. Fertilityfriend.com says that the first day of bleeding is cd1 so thats what I am counting on. I think I will be trying this month but I say NTNP just because I am not going to use OPK's or anything so maybe its TTC but not going insane over it. Thats how I got pregnant this time so I feel when you stop "trying" is when it happens. :) I hope I O this month

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->