Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hiya

Well, from what I have read from other peoples experiences and my own I dont think there is anything that you can expect, I imagine if you have a very early mc then your body would get back to normal more quickly .... i would count the first day of bleeding and cd 1 as you dont really know anything different. However your body has been through a huge change and anything could happen.

I think they tell you to wait one cycle to get your body back to normal and also because if you did fall pregnant then its harder to date the pregnancy. Im NTNP this cycle and waiting for my next one to take my clomid so I know whats going on!!

Brooke, i totally agree its when you stop stressing and thinking about it so much that it actually happens but its easier said than done!!

Think positive ladies, we will be back trying again in no time!! xxx

Clobo- It really is easier said than done... I am already going insane waiting to O... I will know when I am anyways due to the O pain i get so really I dont think I can NTNP haha Everytime I get that pain I cant resist jumping on my husband.... ;)

I was bad this weekend, went out for a few drinks and over did it trying to drink away the pain. Still feel like crap 2 days later. Woke up this morning nauseous :sick: & my belly is still bloated from the MC, depressing to still feel pregnant although I know it's mostly to my over doing it Saturday night. We have :sex: 5 times since the MC but I am sure I have still not O since. Wishing this month would just fly by so I would know what's going on with my body again. Has anyone came into the TWW this month? I wish the best of luck to you all and many sticky beans.

:dust::dust::dust::dust:

Hi

Aw Mama, i had that for a while too, boobies were bigger and i felt bloated, its very sad :cry: But you are doing the right thing ... keep going with the :sex: and enjoy it, im sure you will ovulate soon! As for alcohol, i overdid it n saturday too, im such a lightweight these days!!

So im no longer NTNP and just preventing!! FS said i wasnt to get pregnant this cycle as i still have a few retained products and i have to ask for a scan about cd 4/5 to check its all come out and if so i can take my clomid!!

FS said the clomid helps with not only the eggys but al the hormones and implantation and all sorts, I wonder whether thats perhaps a factor in my mc as i wasnt on the clomid when i conceived!! Lets hope it helps next time!!

xxx

Clobo- Good luck with everything, I have heard very good things about the Clomid. So sorry you still have to go through this. I am very much enjoying the :sex:, don't know what is going on this month but I am loving at least that portion of it :blush:.

i miscarried naturally on the 7th may and stopped bleeding about 11 days after that we started trying again a week after i stopped bleeding and i guess its called NTNP as i have no idea when i am ovulating or anything, its just so frustrating not knowing !! i started to spot like a pinky brown colour on the 5th june (sunday) only the morning, then nothing till tuesday morning but only slight blood then nothing till thursday morning like a brown colour! ( too much info Sorry!!) so i have no idea what to make of anything thats going on with my body!!!!

BabyB2011 :angel:

Chelsea .x.- So sorry for your loss... I have no idea when I will ovulate either, I used the first day of the bleeding from my MC for my ticker. It sucks to not know what is going on with our bodies. Best of luck to you.

I got a positive on an OPK digital and a positive on a non digital OPK today so ovulation is off a little after MC. Sad part is DH is out of town for two days :( hoping that since we BD yesterday there might still be a chance. How is everyone else doing?

:( well I won't be trying for a while the doctor just called with my results and they went from 49-60 since I was in the ER so he said I will most likely need a d&c to remove what Wont come out.

Hi

Oh Brooke, what a nightmare ... I hope you are ok, I think that if there is a next time then I will be having the D&C to start with, my process is taking forever and i cant do this again. Take care of yourself and hopefully if they do need to do it that they can get it over with sooner than later :hugs:

Mama, even though hubby is away its really good news that you ovulated and shows that your cycles dont seem to be affected too much. Hopefully that one :sex: did the trick!!

As for me, I really hope i ovulate soon so my period comes when i get back from holiday and i can have my scan and then hopefully onto a proper TTC cycle again!! Still waiting though ....

:dust:

There is a button just above the bit where you are typing with a black line and an A, if you click on the drop down menu arrow it will bring up all the colours, usually i type first and then highlight the bits i want in a different colour and then click on a pretty colour!!

Have fun xxx

Clobo, I hope you O soon so that you can start TTC again, or at least that if this cycle is anovulatory that AF comes soon. Are you going down the natural route again this time?

I'm currently on CD12. I'm waiting to start using the OPK's I've got but I suppose I should start soon. I've O'd anytime between CD18 and 27 in the cycles I've been temping so it's anyone's guess when this one is going to come! I don't think I'm going to use OPK's every month, just use up the ones I've got. It's too much hassle worrying about when to test so that you don't waste any tests. Temping's much easier lol!

Hi Amanda

I hate the having to hold in your pee in, i used to use FMU but apparently you body doesnt generally produce the right hormones untill the afternoon so the best time to test is about 6pm in the evening! Im using my internet cheapy OPKs as at the moment ive got Ov pains and the right cervix and cm!! Really hope i ovulate now so ive missed my chance to get preggo and can then get back on the :sex: next week on holiday, dont want to have to use protection, yuk!!

Hmmm, yes thats quite a large window you have there, yes see what the OPKs say this time if you have some left and hopefully you wont need any more cos you'll be preggo!!!! Good luck, just make sure you have loads of :sex:, that was my FS main advice to be honest!!

How is everyone else?? Lucky old Kas is on her honeymoon, i cant wait for holiday :plane:

xxx

Brooke - my levels went UP after m/c too. it eventually sorted itself out and now my levels went to 12 from 47, hopefully u dont need d + c, as they told me the same

Thank guys for your help with knowing what to expect
Yesterday after my doctor told me I would probably need a d&c I started stressing out and I think that did the trick I started bleeding and cramping again and a "clot" came out and I just "felt" better and today my temps dropped to what the are normally while waiting for ovulation!! :)

Hi

Oh Brooke that sounds like one of the days that I had, i had a few days of cramping and clotting and i think that got most of it out. Are they going to scan you to make sure too??

Take care of yourself chick :hugs:

I had only one or these days on Thursday I believe but other than that just spotting and mo cramps... I don't know yet I was wrong about my appt fday it's tomorrow at 1 so I will let you know what she says. I am just anxious to be normally again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->