Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Ickle pand- :test: now!!! :) I am keeping my fingers crossed for ya

Hi ladies. Pretty much read this thread from the beginning, really interesting read! :winkwink:

I lost my 1st about 3 weeks ago (Hcg was 11 on 5/6), my bleeding stopped on about the 10th so approx 5 days after m/c date. Im just wondering when im counting CD1 from?? Are you doing it from the day you stop bleeding? :shrug:

I am counting from the day of my d&c cuz it was the first day I started bleeding so to me thats how you track a normal cycle why not now. I could be way wrong but thats my theory :lol:

Helloooooo ladddddiiieees :) :) IM BACK! :)

Firstly - welcome to people who have joined whilst i was on honeymoon; and im so sorry for your loses :( this thread was a real inspiration for me whilst going through the MC and the time afterwards when i thought i would never feel 'ok' again - i hope youve found it that way too :)

Cloey - hope your doing okay hun!

Secondly, ickle - TEST TEST TEST GIRL! :)

Thirdly, OMG my honeymoon was amazing. We could not have had a better time - the maldives are out of this world. Highly recommended!!

As you know i dont temp or anything but i knew my OV date was around the weekend so we did it then (as well as numerous other times for fun of course) - so i am now waiting to see if the red monster visits in july. Unfortunately i have a 36 ish day cycle so got a while to wait yet :( BOO

Unfortunately im off to scotland today for work and will not return until thurs / frid evening so prob wont get on here until then - but will chat to you all soon

Much love xxxx

Welcome home First timer. Glad you had a lovely time on your honeymoon. KMFX'd you get a BFP this month.

I tested last night and this morning and got BFN's both times. I'm apparently 12DPO but my chart doesn't look good really. Between that and the lack of usual LP symptoms, I'm thinking I haven't O'd yet. My pregnant feeling must just have been my mind playing a cruel trick on me, especially since it's 2 months today since the m/c so a BFP would've been amazing.

Hi

I'm still on hols so just a quick one, I ovulated, yay!! So just waiting now for witch, scan then new cycle with clomid!! Having a lush time in Ibiza, in fact we are planning another visit in October!!

Kas, glad you had a fab time!! How cool if you hAd a honeymoon baby! Good luck chick!!

Amanda, ooh exciting, don't forget it's still early, I got BFN 13 dpo but BFP 16 dpo!!

Miss you all, home tomorrow so I'll catch up properly then!

Ooh welcome to the newcomers, so sorry for your losses but we can all do it together!! Xxx

Amanda - so you think u have not OVd at all this month? Did you OV the month after the MC? Keep us updated hun, like cloey sd - it may just be too early? Esp as this soon after a MC our cycles may be diff to how they used to be... :)

As for me im now in the ''2 week wait''. My AF is due on 10th july and im just hoping the witch doesnt make it. Its soooo hard not to test already but its way too early as my cycles are 36 days long boohoo :( ive no idea if i OVd as i do not chart or anything - i know i didnt after the MC as i had retained tissue which came out with last AF so i reallly hope i did this time :(

whats the general earliest you can test? 4 days before AF eusing a C.Blue home test???

BFP this morning and very dark but I'm still terrified. Going on vacation today and don't see the dr for awhile. Will check in with you girls when I return. Wishing the best of luck to all of you!!!

mama - thats fantassssstic news, congrats! Dont be scared - enjoy your holiday and then test again when bk :) enjoy yourself! CONGRATS!!! XXXX

First timer - 4 days before AF sounds about right, that should be 10DPO if you have a normal luteal phase.

Mama - congratulations! H&H 9 months to you. Try not to worry and just enjoy being pregnant

I really have no idea if/when I O'd. FF gives me two different dates depending on what mode I have it on and I missed a few days in a row which I think is throwing off my pattern. So I decided to get a progesterone test from the fertility clinic so I know for sure and then can work out when AF is due. I should get the results tomorrow and will find out then if I need to go back at all (they keep testing you every few days until either the levels get high enough to confirm O or they start to drop again)

Hiya

Mama, WOW :happydance: im so happy for you, thats brilliant news!! Yes, dont worry, if our mc's have told us anything is that if we are happy then it doesnt make a mc any harder to deal with so enjoy it!!

Amanda, thats good that the clinic will give you a progesterone test, hopefully it will confirm Ov ... have you done another HPT?? Really hope your cycles aren't playing silly buggars with you.

Kas, dont test too early!! I know its tempting but dont do it to yourself, i didnt get a BFP till 16 dpo and the BFN's i got before that were so depressing!! Keep your mind on something else as long as you can!! Good luck though, i really hope you have a honeymoon baby in there!!

Kas ..... so did you have a scan to confirm you had retained products?? Thats the same and me and im praying that it comes out with this AF so i can get going again!!

Positive thinking ladies!! Mama has hopefully started a nice string of good news!! We really deserve it!!xxx

Congrats mama on the :bfp: :happydance::happydance:

Hope everyone is going ok, and glad you enjoyed your honeymoon firsttimer! Now its back to reality with a thump! Me and hubby went to Ikebukuro in Tokyo for our's and we now regard it as our second home... i miss it so much! :sad2:

Good news for me as i started my period 5 days ago, nearly finished so ill get peein on my OPK's from CD10 ~ hope i ovulate :winkwink:

Have a nice weekend everyone! xx

Hi ladies, can I join? I was 8w3d on Thursday and m/c an hour after getting my beta and scan. Knew it was going to happen but didn't expect it while I was still in the surgery filling out paperwork for a D&C!
I had an 11w4d m/c and D&C back in Oct 06 and fell pg straight away. I spotted and bled lightly the entire time though and even though we had good size and heartbeat at 6wks I still lost Ethan at 7wks :( We had testing done and he was a perfect little boy.
I have had many m/c since, this last one is #9 but I am still hopeful for one last member of our family.
I don't have age on my side so I am getting back into TTC straight away. As my OB said, if your body is health enough it will happen and if it's not ready then it won't.
They only usually suggest waiting so they can have accurate dates but with the advent of scans now that is no longer a needworthy excuse to wait.

I'd like to join too if I may:flower:

I had a miscarriage on June 10th. I was supposed to be about 9 weeks along but I'm not sure when the baby fell asleep...somewhere between 6-8 weeks along. DH and I want to start trying right away again. My ultrasound results indicated my lining was 7mm and I've heard it's idea for it to be 8-10mm. So we figured we'd NTNP until I get my first af and then I'd get my cbfm up and running when af comes. I started temping to see if I can make sense of my body in the mean time, and fertility friend has suggested I ov'd 4 days ago (which, if true, would be right on schedule for me)...so we'll see. I'm so impatient :dohh:

Anyway, that's the low down on my situation. I'm sorry we're all here on this thread but so happy we have eachother for support and we will get that BFP once again and it will be a sticky bean!!!

Hi Inoue, ooh I'd love to go to Tokyo!! Good luck with your cycle, not long before getting in lots of :sex:!!! :dust:

Angelic, I am so saddened to think of you going through that 9 times, you are one strong lady to pick yourself and carry on, do you already have children? Have they investigated why you miscarried so many times? I really hope you ovulated a few days ago and can start afresh in a few weeks time :hugs:

As for me, I'm waiting on the witch now, think this is the first time ever I've willed her to come!!

Xxx

Hi cloey - when i had the MC i returned for a scan 5 days later and they said i had a very small amount of retained product which wud come out with my next period. When i had my period im pretty sure it came out as was a lot heavier and i think i saw tissue (tmi sorry). So now i just hope that was all of it.... wud be horrible if it wasnt!

Anyway im now trying to resist testing as its still 7 days until my AF is due. So annoying having long cycles. Ive had some cramps on my left lower stomach but thats all so far. Also i think my mind is playing tricks because i feel so hot and tired LOL. I have a feeling it wont happen for us this month - a honeymoon baby wud be too lucky :( but here's to hoping! ;)

Inoue - Yep being bk from hmoon SUCKS lol. Good luck this month hun - catch that egg!

Angelicdragon - im so sorry youve had to go thru this more than once; thats terrible. Are u trying for your first baby? Im sending you all the luck in the world for that BFP and a sticky bean :)

SAJ- good luck to you on NTNP; if your body isnt ready then it wont let you get preg, so if you DO then dont worry. GOOD LUCK! X

Hiya,

I really hope mine cones out with my period too then, it's probably quite common really just horrible having to wait for it, maybe it's another reason they say to wait a cycle before trying again??!

Don't test yet! Wait till next weekend!! If you can!!!

Night ladies :sleep: xxx

First timer - hold off testing for now if you've still got a week to go till AF because it'd mostly likely be too early for anything to show up in your urine.

I got my test results yesterday - 15.1, which means I've probably O'd but was a bit early so the test is being repeated on Tuesday. I think I must be about 5DPO today. My intercourse timing is crap for 5 days ago (O-5 and O+1) so I'm thinking I'm out this cycle. Just want to get AF over and done with so I can start again with the next cycle. It's my birthday in August, so I'm hoping to get a BFP in time for then. That would be an amazing birthday present :)

amanda - there is still every chance you can get your BFP this month; will keep my fingers crossed for you!

Yep - ive resisted the urge to test so far. I did pick up my test this morning but put it back haha. Im seeing TAKE THAT tonight so that will keep me busy today.... the weekend cant come soon enough!

My body is playing horrible tricks on me too - as im so damn hot and tired! It gets my hopes up so im trying to think ''its all psychological'' lol. No other symptoms apart from the cramps so at least its not too bad. Im not a big believer in early symptoms as so much is personal - and so much psychological! grrr :)

anyway have a good day ladies!

You'll love Take That! I saw them at Hampden in Glasgow on the 22nd and they were amazing, even though it was pouring with rain :) If you do get a BFP - you've got 5 boys names ready picked lol

Hiya ladies, Just found this thread and was hoping I could join.

Had a bit of a horrible week, started having pains this time last week at 6w 4days, started light bleeding monday night, doc refered me to gyn ward in hospital, HCG level was 278, bleeding got heavier, on wed PM HCG dropped to 49. Bleeding has pretty much stopped now.

Went away for weekend with friends and family thats been planned for months, think it helped being with everyone, back to reality today. First thing I got through post was first midwife appointment which was awful. You'd think they'd have been told?? So have to phone and sort that out. Hubby said he'd do it when he got back from work. Also getting tons of emails from all websites I joined in pregnancy excitement with how big baby is/developement. And got card through door from post office as we havent been here to deliver, and its the baby books I ordered for me and hubby.

Does this bit get easier? Now I know what its like to be pregnant I want it again now! But Ive been recommended to wait for 1 AF.

Sorry for long message!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->