Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! BFN! So I probably won't be testing again till Wednesday, tooooo nervous!! Temps staying up, but are decreasing, which is keeping me nervous. My chart was possible Triphastic FF (Day 26) indicated until today's temp. Still missing a regular symptom of AF or BFP, sore bbs! Hope everyone's weekend is going well. I will jump right on here and update after I test soon.... Still creeping to the end of waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

I have my FX'd for you MrsMM24 - I so hope that your temp stays high and that AF does one for a good 9 months or so. Keep us posted x

Morning Filipenko, morning all. This site is officially my favourite thing on the net at the moment as I kind of thought I was the only one going through this and feeling this way, when all my friends seem to be falling pregnant at the drop of a hat and carrying babies to term. As you have all been through similar recently there are a couple of questions I'd like to ask if you don't mind. If it was your second loss, how differently did you feel to the first time? Because I seem to have come through this one easier than the first, even though it didn't really sink in for a while. Now I know there is no right and wrong way to feel and we are all different but I am just curious to know if anyone felt similar. And also did you have any signs in the pregnancy that things weren't right? Both my losses were different, with the first all my symptoms disappeared a week or so beforehand which was my first clue, before the bleeding started. Second time, symptoms like sickness remained string but a couple of strange things from the off made me suspicious, I never had sore boobs at all and all the way through the pregnancy my hair came out in clumps when I washed it, when it usually stays put while you are pregnant. Sorry if this isn't the right place to be asking these questions, I'm just questioning so much at the moment.

I felt completely differently second time round. I think it was a mixture of things - the first one lasted longer and although we knew the risks we had no reason to believe that anything would go wrong (other than I was spotting but I was told not to worry etc). As such, I think we bonded with the idea of a baby more - we talked names, nursery plans, planned maternity/paternity leave and so on. When we lost it we therefore lost not only the baby but a specific lifeplan (if that makes sense).

With the second we didn't allow ourselves to get as attached and as it lasted a shorter period of time then that helped with that too. We didn't talk of names or plans as we knew from our previous experience that it could be taken away from us so easily. As such, we didn't bond as much and it wasn't as hard. Don't get me wrong, I was gutted but I felt much more knowledgeable, wise to the process, and less attached and as a result it didn't impact as much as the first psychologically.

In terms of signs, with the first I just had spotting. However, I am a 'spotter' (I spot from 7/8dpo) and so this wasn't a huge surprise. It was the spotting that made me seek some medical advice and they scanned and saw no hb. It wasn't until after the scan that my symptoms disappeared though. With the second, I had loads of signs - a lack of sore boobs, digi tests not progressing, lines not getting darker on ICs, spotting (again), just generally 'knowing' that something wasn't right.

It was not as hard second time though...

Well that sounds like a real +ve OPK then and not just left over HCG :)

Sounds like so to me too! I had three days of positive opk this cycle so it is possible.... Keep BD'ing!!!

Thanks girls - tbh I am knackered, we have BD to the max since Friday but was also on daily basis prior to that from Monday 17th October which is the day I stopped bleeding and had negative HPT. OH was raring to try again and I felt okay so though why not!

I told OH to wait 24 hours to "replenish" his stocks but he is insisting he has "SuperSperm" (I kid you not, I actually picture his :spermy: wearing cape with a giant S on singing there own theme tune LOL!) so since Friday we have BD twice a day, morning then night! WOWZA!

Thanks girls - tbh I am knackered, we have BD to the max since Friday but was also on daily basis prior to that from Monday 17th October which is the day I stopped bleeding and had negative HPT. OH was raring to try again and I felt okay so though why not!

I told OH to wait 24 hours to "replenish" his stocks but he is insisting he has "SuperSperm" (I kid you not, I actually picture his :spermy: wearing cape with a giant S on singing there own theme tune LOL!) so since Friday we have BD twice a day, morning then night! WOWZA!

:rofl: My OH think he has super sperm too!!! Lol!!

Bless you - you sound knackered! Let's hope that the opk goes negative soon so you can have a break!

digi tests not progressing, lines

Oh, I forgot that bit. Yes my digi test didn't progress either. My first was when I was 2 days late and said 1-2 weeks and I then did another one about a week later which was also 1-2 weeks. I started to bleed about 5 days after the second test.

I have 4 digis stocked up now for when I get my BFP, so I can monitor the levels right through to 3+ (note the double PMA in that sentence :) )

My DH thinks he's got super soldiers lol! I wonder what he'd think if he ever saw them through a microscope and saw the not so super ones :)

Shadow - it sounds like you've really been going for it! I'm hoping for once a day until the weekend but it might end up being more because my sex drive goes through the roof in the run up to ov and DH has been banned from self love, so he'll be in the mood lots too.

My DH thinks this too but I don't. His are more like Clark Kent's! :rofl:

:ROFL: My DH also calls them Super sperm! :spermy: Doesn't help that the SA came back confirming that he does! :haha: Now my dr even jokes about it.

LOl I know, I can see them swimming super fast all humming the Indian Jones theme!! Mwahahah

I'll test again when I get in from work so will be mid afternoon urine then another sesh tonight and probs tomorrow too to be on the safe side :blush:

:rofl: I wish the donors I used had "super sperm"

Hi Ladies :wave Good luck to everyone!!!

SS 13DPO: Cramp-y. Less Bloat-y. Feeling "wet" below te belt.

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! BFN again. Now I really am not testing until Wednesday as I await AF... Temp increased slightly, not sure what's going on here, keeping me nervous. Still creeping through a waiting period, on one or their other anyway... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

I finally got a RED LIGHT on my fertility monitor! So my estrogen levels are much higher and o is hopefully on the way! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wohoo:

This thread's overheating with all this :sex: !! What lucky hubbies we have!

Hi ladies not posted here for a while but would just like to say i think i may have my BFP after just about giving up this month!!! Af was due sat bfn sat and sunday :( have had awful sickness bug so visited the doc this morning who wanted to rule out pregnancy with another pregnancy test another bfn!!!! 1 hour after visiting the doc i recieved a call from her she had left test lying by sink and their was now a faint line :wacko: Told not to get hopes up as was probably evap line and asked to come down again for blood test which i will get results of tomorrow!!! This afternoon i decided to use my last early response test.......their is a faint but DEFINATE second line!!!! Babydust to all u ladies xxxxx

Yay Babyangel09!!! - fingers crossed the blood results come out +ve for you tomorrow :flower:

Yay Filipenko to your red light!! Hope you ov soon.

Shadow14uk - had a good giggle to myself this afternoon at work, loving all the bd and super sperm stuff. When we found out I was pregnant in September my OH had a big grin in his face when he realised his swimmers were working after all!!

I am still getting a faint line on hpt -:growlmad: I know it early (13 days post erpc) but just want to know its settled so I can try again with Shadows gusto!

I second Mrs Miggins - loving this thread. Makes me feel positive for the future and nice to smile with you ladies.

Hugs to you all

Pinksmarties, my negative arrived suddenly 15 days post erpc. It will happen soon

Filipenko - woo hoo! Hope you O very soon! :happydance:

babyangel - congrats! :happydance: Have a H&H 9 months!

Pinksmarties - hopefully you'll get a neg hpt very soon. I know it's frustrating waiting. Unfortunately my wait (after mmc) was like six weeks only to find out that I needed to have a d&c to remove leftover tissue than almost another six weeks later I still hadn't even Oed so was given prometrium to start my AF. Arrgggh...not fun. Hopefully you'll have a shorter wait. GL hun.

:blush: I've gone all scientific this cycle I think. In addition to my new BBT which I've just started using, I've also just ordered a microscope which I plan to use to check that I do have fertile mucus and also to have a look to see if there are any strong swimmers in DH's contribution if I can find a way of doing this while they are still alive without him finding out! Have also got my mooncup ready for that fertile phase, my CBFM is up and running and I plan to double check with digi OPKs from day 10.

I had a look at the making babies program online last night and filled out their diagnostic questionnaire and have changed my prenatal vitamins to one closer to what they recommend for my profile. And have also changed DH's vitamins too.

FXd this works!

Emum - great minds think alike. I was just thinking today (after reading the super sperm posts) how I could look at OH swimmers and wondering if work had a microscope I could use!!! :haha:

I have just gone back and looked at the last 2 years of my cycle and am surprised to find my cycle is an average 26 days rather than 28 I though it was. Hopefully this won't affect anything?

I too have bough BBT, chart and a 25 pack digital opk at the weekend. What is the baby making babies program online you mentioned. Have using coenzQ10 for a few weeks now and bought preseed. Obsessed moi?:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->