Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hi pinksmarties

This is the program.

https://www.makingbabiesprogram.com/

I don't have the book I just read about it on the fertility friend website last night. Don't know if it works but the advice looks harmless so worth a go.

Apparently you can use a microscope at 100x magnification for the devious purposes we have in mind but 400x is better. There are videos on YouTube lol as to what to look for! My plan was to test what goes into moon cup. If it's all dead after an hour or so, then my theory is there is no point in using the cup.

I know I'm getting obsessive but it's been 2 months now, and DH said he only wanted to try for 6 monthd after our loss and give up if not successful in that timeframe so I am desperate to give things our best shot.

Hiya ladies...WOWOWOWO this thread is moving soooooo fast and there's soo much BDing going on...GO GO LADIES!!!
HAHAHAH i think all men are alike...my dh always brags about his spermies and now they are making all these comments about his super good staff with the dr!!! PLus dr told us today NO SEX until labor (that's a looong looooong way of no sex) and then added "well that's just for you christiana!)hohoho..how funny!

Filipenko-Yayayayyayaya for red light, bring on ov!

MrsMM- Good luck hun, temps sound great plus the wet thing you mentioned...this is my number one and only sign to pg!Fxed!

Babyangel- Congratulations!!!!!! A very happy and healthy 9 months!!!

Wow ladies you all have been busy in the last 24 hours just been catching up.

Filipenko please do not stop posting about your wish for twins on my account I am really OK about it. Many people do want twins and personally I would love again to be pregnant with twins. It is just so special. Yeah for red light. Hope you catch that eggy.

Emum that sounds like some plan my dear. I was thinking od getting one of those microscopes it may help me with my POAS addiction that starts each cycle with opks.

BABYANGEL congratualtions hun, wishing you a happy and healthy nine months.

Christiana hello hun how you doing?

AFM the witch really is not being nice, TMI alert. I am really crampy and soooo heavy I am filling a super plus tampon in less than two hours, it has not been as bad as this for ages probs since my first af following the miscarrage. I was prescribed mefenamic acid by my GP before but in the leaflet it says it can cause problems with fertility but I had to take some today just to get me through. I am going to make an appointment tomorrow to see my GP but has any of you ladies got any other herbal suggestions? I was thinking of laying off the soy and trying agnes castus again?

Loving all the positivity on here! Big congrats on the BFP. Filipenko, good news on the red light and hope you ovulate vay soon! Struth, thank you for sharing your story with me. Pink smarties, hope you get the negative too. Are you using Internet cheapies?
Emum, that is serious dedication to the cause!
One more question, why do mooncups help with ttc, and, erm, what do you do with them? I know people use them instead of tampons but I'm guessing they have other uses too?
And after thinking my spotting was all but gone I had more today, grr. I'm still going to be BDing tonight if I can, needs must.

Hey debzie..i m sorry the witch is being so hard on you but maybe this really means your lining is really starting to build up, which is ayayayyaya good!!!I ve always had heavy af but i ve only had 4 af since august 2009 so i wouldnt really know what to tell you!

AFM- had 2nd scan today, all is going well but i m too scared to get excited yet! But i m truly truly thankful!

Emum - hpt's from tesco, ran out of ic!! I'm sure they are accurate enough, better had be it took me 5 minutes just to get into the wrapping around the box(es)!

Mrs Miggins - The moon cup are used after DTD to keep the spermies up near the cervix. I had never heard of such things for AF or otherwise till on here. Whole new education opening up before my eyes - amazing. I'll admit I did look them up on amazon but haven't got as far are buying yet.

Debzie - sorry that the witch is so sore this time. I can have very painful AF so can empathise with you. Hope the GP can help, sorry I don't have any info re herbal stuff hopefully others can advise.

chistiana - fab news about second scan. I am sure the next few months will be Happy and healthy :flower:

Great news christiana. I know how hard it is to get excited.

Mrsmiggins moon cups just help keep the sperm in there up near the cervix so more can swim up.

Pinksmarties - awww bless you. I was do cautious at first and the time we :sex: after m/c was a bit weird but after that time I just though why not? I could be waiting and planning forever but to quote John Lennon 'life is what happens when you are busy making plans' if you feel ready then go for it xxx

:blush: I've gone all scientific this cycle I think. In addition to my new BBT which I've just started using, I've also just ordered a microscope which I plan to use to check that I do have fertile mucus and also to have a look to see if there are any strong swimmers in DH's contribution if I can find a way of doing this while they are still alive without him finding out! Have also got my mooncup ready for that fertile phase, my CBFM is up and running and I plan to double check with digi OPKs from day 10.

I had a look at the making babies program online last night and filled out their diagnostic questionnaire and have changed my prenatal vitamins to one closer to what they recommend for my profile. And have also changed DH's vitamins too.

FXd this works!

:haha: Love the preparation. You are on a mission lady! GL to you x

I finally got a RED LIGHT on my fertility monitor! So my estrogen levels are much higher and o is hopefully on the way! Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :wohoo:

Great news honey!! Get bd'ing!!

Hey debzie..i m sorry the witch is being so hard on you but maybe this really means your lining is really starting to build up, which is ayayayyaya good!!!I ve always had heavy af but i ve only had 4 af since august 2009 so i wouldnt really know what to tell you!

AFM- had 2nd scan today, all is going well but i m too scared to get excited yet! But i m truly truly thankful!

Been wondering how you got on honey. Did you see hb? Ooooh, tell all. How far gone are you now?

Morning all! Oh, super emotional day today, my first loss would have been due around now (I never had a due date), I was supposed to be going for my 12 week scan today, and it's my dd first day at playgroup. I will hold it together, I will hold it together...
Plus my libido is still in the stratosphere after my erpc, didn't bd last night as we were both too tired but I was awake from 4.30am wondering if it was too early to wake OH up for it! (I settled on 6am)

Morning all! Oh, super emotional day today, my first loss would have been due around now (I never had a due date), I was supposed to be going for my 12 week scan today, and it's my dd first day at playgroup. I will hold it together, I will hold it together...
Plus my libido is still in the stratosphere after my erpc, didn't bd last night as we were both too tired but I was awake from 4.30am wondering if it was too early to wake OH up for it! (I settled on 6am)

:hugs: You WILL hold it together Mrs Miggins. It is funny how all these things seem to come at once isn't it? At least it gets them all out of the way together though. Let yourself be emotional if you need to be :hugs:

This is going to be a fought day Mrs miggins so let yourself feel whatever you are feelung. I can imagine what you are going through i am dreadingmy due date and its not till may. You will get through today end we are all thinking of you and sending you lots of love and hugs

Hugs Mrs Miggins xx

AFM - Nearly had a heart attack this morning. Every morning I temp, get up, POAS for my CBFM if it needs one and then put it in the monitor for it to read and while I'm waiting I enter my temp into FF on my phone. Well for some reason it gave me crosshairs for CD13, which is completely unheard of for me and doesn't even really make sense given the temps I've entered.

Anyway I got a peak on my CBFM (very excited!) and the crosshairs got taken away after that. I'm a little concerned because DH hasn't been in the mood for a couple of days but we BD'd this morning. Hopefully since he's abstained for a couple of days, it'll be even better. He's not getting a choice for the next few days though lol!

Oh Mrs Miggins have a good cry if you can that will make you feel a lot better! Better than bottling it up and try and treat yourself to something today even if it's just a book or some new smelly stuff. I had an erpc on my first mc's due date and it was so awful and ironic i laughed in my hospital bed but cried the next day! x x x :hugs: :hugs: Ps I like the 6am booty call - my DH would murder me if I did that (he's not a morning person at all!!)

Morning ickle - No don't give him any choice whatsoever!! Threaten him with softcups and special magazines :haha: btw what's crosshairs? I have a persona monitor you see so don't know. Sounds like your o's on the way!! :wohoo: :dust:
- is a clearblue monitor more specific for those wanting to get preggo rather than prevent it?

afm - ewcm this morning :wohoo: and i cant wait to get another red light on my monitor this arvo

Hugs and thank you ladies! Dropped dd off at playgroup and had a cry when I got outside, feeling ok now though. Keep thinking re scan, at least I DID have the bleed 2 weeks ago and found out then, otherwise today I would have been going for my scan and receiving the worst news. Pink Smarties my next due date is May 15th and I'm dreading that one too. I was just praying I'd be pregnant again by my November due date, never imagining by then I'd have lost another. Ho hum. Was really hoping my opk would have turned up so I could see when I next ovulate, though I imagine it's too soon yet. I'm getting my hair done and a pedicure tomorrow so I have that to look forward to and on Thursday it's my first day back at work.

Crosshairs are on Fertility Friend. They give you lines to show when you ovulated and also a coverline. Click on my FF ticker and you can see my old charts with them :)

Yeah a Clearblue monitor is definitely for trying to get pregnant, I think it even says in the instructions that it shouldn't be used for prevention. They're not cheap though or the sticks but I got mine for £50 (rather than £110) from ebay and it was new and still in the sealed box. I order my sticks from ebay too as they're about half the price of the shops too (£7 delivered roughly). TTC is an expensive business lol!

Ickle pand, hopefully he's just been saving himself and it's going to be good quality like you say!

Crosshairs are on Fertility Friend. They give you lines to show when you ovulated and also a coverline. Click on my FF ticker and you can see my old charts with them :)

Yeah a Clearblue monitor is definitely for trying to get pregnant, I think it even says in the instructions that it shouldn't be used for prevention. They're not cheap though or the sticks but I got mine for £50 (rather than £110) from ebay and it was new and still in the sealed box. I order my sticks from ebay too as they're about half the price of the shops too (£7 delivered roughly). TTC is an expensive business lol!

Ohhhh thanks, I am going to get on ebay now. Yet another way to poas and test!
:test: :wohoo: :test:
Yes this is all getting very expensive.. :wacko:
Are they quite easy to use?

so AFM AF arrived thiss evening. funny cos DH & I were just talking about how I still haven't got my period. I sose 45 day cycle for me is actually quite good. Bloody bad timing cos he will be in london next month during peak time :( Feel like I've been waiting forever now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->