Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

wowowowowo that's a lot of ov and BDing!Go go ickle and filipenko!

Filipenko- i wasnt on bed rest but i was basically self bed resting through the week that bleeding started with both my mc...i cant really be on bed rest with a 17 month old at home but i try not to pick him up (it's hard when he puts his arm up and says "hug?") and keep my feet up whenever dh is around.

Shadow, i m trying to be positive..if it was retained tissue wouldnt it have shown + at the nurse's test? anyway, you probably know by now, hope it was good news, please let us know how it went!

Struth- you'd think i would have relaxed a little but i kept hearing the hb up to my last check (something like 9w4d) before he couldnt find it anymore at 11w1d the first time so until everything is tied up nicely i m not getting any hopes up...i just cant get attached yet, cant go through this again...

all the other lovely ladies...hope you're doing great and having an amazing day!

Me and my dh have just been getting excited thinking we could possibly maybe perhaps have a positive hpt test result in just 9 days or so!! But then I think please don't let me have FOUR miscarriages in a row. It wont happen it wont happen...I've just been unlucky and the next will work out.

SHADOW, any updates?

My quick update:SS 15DPO: Fatigued. Heavily Bloat-y. Gassy.

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Losing any symptoms (well, except those that indicate AF coming) Trying to stay hopeful because... no :af:! Temps staying up, so I am not complaining. May try to test tomorrow if no AF tonight, just too nervous as I know that an irregular cycle now is due to the MC in July. It has only been 3 cycles so maybe things are not sorted out yet.... Still waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

Hi ladies just catching up. Spewed thats a lot of bding going on at thr moment. Good luck ladies in the egg chase.

As promised i have made an appointment with my gp for Monday see if she will do some tests.

Sad day today ad it is a year today since I found out that i had a missed miscarriage. I went on to miscarry the 4 th and 5th.

Filipenko - i was only wondering this morning where you had disappeared to as you are normally lurking in recurrent miscarriage thread! Found you hear

I am also ovulating today, yay, shame i can't do anything about it. OH is banned from :sex:

On a good note, i got my appt with Prof Quenby next wed at
4pm :happydance:

My recurrent mc appt is not till mid december so i have gained a few weeks on the testing :happydance:

Hope all the :sex: and ovulating goes well for you ladies

:wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Mrs MM loiking good!! Getting excited for you, fingers crossed.:flower:

Filipenko, are you going to test next week? Really hope things are positive.:thumbup:

Any advice for when to take opk's. I think the best time is the afternoon but any other tips for getting the best results.

Hi Hope! :wave: That's great news about your appointment with Prof Quenby, that's in no time at all! How come your OH is banned from :sex: ? That's terrible! Hope he recovers in good time before he's needed again. Yes there's a lot of bd-ing and ov-ing on this thread, it's actually infectious which is why i've been lurking here instead! This thread's so good, some of us are even pregnant when it doesn't even seem possible!! I still can't believe i got my o so soon. Come and stay! x x :friends:

Mrs MM loiking good!! Getting excited for you, fingers crossed.:flower:

Filipenko, are you going to test next week? Really hope things are positive.:thumbup:

Any advice for when to take opk's. I think the best time is the afternoon but any other tips for getting the best results.

I tested late at night yesterday on a hunch and it was a lot darker. I always check my pee colour for darkness & if its dark enough I test but if not I sit in front of the tv squirming and in bladder pain in the quest for the holy positive opk with concentrated pee!

I'm going to start testing tomorrow!! :haha: No, seriously next week yes, probably about 7 days past ov twice a day following same protocol as above!

I hope you get your positive opk really soon!! How many days past erpc are you now? :flower:

Wonder where shadow is...

I was wondering too, hope things are okay for her.

Debzie - its a tough day, there will all ways be reminders and 'anniversaries' and we get through them- :hugs:

Hope 39 - yay for ov! shame about the OH is it a definate no-no?

I am 15 post-op erpc today and emum says there's no harm in trying LOL

Thinking of you tonight debzie

And you MrsMM. You've done so well not to cave and test so far. Fxd for tomorrow. When you get your BFP please hang around for a while as I was kinda relying on you to read my chart for me in a few weeks time as I'm a total newbie to temping :) (and because I like reading your posts it goes without saying!)

Hiya debzie- so sorry hun, i know this must be very hard...hopefully you wont have to relive it next year...you'll have your miracle!

Pinksmarties- i am one to never (well almost never) get a +opk but the two times i had got a + i had used evening urine (like 8 pm) but hadnt had much to drink before that!

Hi Hope! :wave: That's great news about your appointment with Prof Quenby, that's in no time at all! How come your OH is banned from :sex: ? That's terrible! Hope he recovers in good time before he's needed again. Yes there's a lot of bd-ing and ov-ing on this thread, it's actually infectious which is why i've been lurking here instead! This thread's so good, some of us are even pregnant when it doesn't even seem possible!! I still can't believe i got my o so soon. Come and stay! x x :friends:

I'm such a div at times, i thought you was inviting me to come and stay at urs, i'm all sweaty n knackered from running so brain not working properly yet

He is only banned from :sex: cos i'm not allowed to be pregnant when i have the nk cell test. He won't buy condoms and i certainly aren't so :sex: is out of the question at the mo, only till next week thou so we can make up for lost time then. ha ha

He has got a bad back too so he prob wouldn't want to get jiggy even if i did.

I can't believe my ovulation came so soon, 25 days after mc. what day are you on from following mc?

I'll be staying around for a while :friends:

Thinking of you tonight debzie

And you MrsMM. You've done so well not to cave and test so far. Fxd for tomorrow. When you get your BFP please hang around for a while as I was kinda relying on you to read my chart for me in a few weeks time as I'm a total newbie to temping :) (and because I like reading your posts it goes without saying!)

I have been chart stalking (learning what it all means really) so I can can start when AF arrives. My bbt arrived today so I was looking where I can discreetly hide it next to the bed. I mentioned to OH that I was chatting on here to get advice and he said some lovely things which makes me think he might not freak out (at all the conception/ovulation stuff I've bought) as much as I thought so I might spring the pre-seed on him next time BDing!!

Hiya girls, sorry my appointment wasn't until teatime. I've been referred for a scan, my go is flummoxed as he was wondering if was retained products but then he says I should be showin some signs of infection etc by now, he says he's positive wasn't ectopic (I mentioned pain sometime when bding) but also doesn't think it's a new pregnancy as it's too early? I dunno, he ringing the EPAC clinic tomorrow and hopefully be seen on Friday xxx

Wonder where shadow is...

I was wondering too, hope things are okay for her.

Debzie - its a tough day, there will all ways be reminders and 'anniversaries' and we get through them- :hugs:

Hope 39 - yay for ov! shame about the OH is it a definate no-no?

I am 15 post-op erpc today and emum says there's no harm in trying LOL

Pink he is only banned cos i am not allowed to be pregnant when i have the nk cell test. I have had 3 mmc and am also not at recurrent mc clinic till mid dec so i am avoiding :sex: whilst the big o is around

I just happy that i ovulating again after mc

Thanks for letting us know shadow hope you het some Answers soon.

thanks ladies for the kind words I just cannot wait for this week to be over.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->