Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

pinksmarties - if you wake up early its best to temp then, and then use a temp adjuster rather than waiting until your normal time. One temp being a bit off isn't a big deal though and like you say you're just getting into the routine just now :)

Hi pinksmarties. No my doctor hasn't prescribed anything for us. I have used robuttissin in the past, and successfully conceived on the first cycle I did so. But I also used it in the few weeks after my miscarriage this time with no joy, but then I don't know whether or not I actually ovulated. I'm just trying to throw everything at our attempts this month.

Aww Ickle Big :hugs: Its not easy when we have such strong desires for a little one not to feel disappointed when things aren't going as smoothly as we'd like. Sorting things out via text is not the best, believe me as I often misunderstand the OH words and take things out of context (saying that he is rubbish at texting!!). Can you speak to you OH tonight after his volunteer thing? :hugs:

Thanks for the hugs :) We might get a chance to talk before he goes out but we won't have much time. He's not home till 9.30 so hopefully he won't be too knackered then.

Hugs ickle. Is it an option to text him just to say "I'm sorry that we rowed, I'm really upset and I need a hug" and leave the serious talking until the weekend when you might have more time and both be less wound up?

Oh ickle. Big hug. It's sooooo frustrating when sex is really not what either of you want to be doing but it has to be done in that window. We should have done it last night but were both tired and in a bit of a grump. I am feeling definite twinges today plus my CM feels different so I'm hoping something is happening and will make an effort tonight.
Pink, hopefully it was a pesky evap line?
Must get ready for work anyway, still in my pyjamas. Shadow, thinking of you today.

Ickle - whats a temp adjuster? Can I do that online or is that something else to add to my ttc paraphanalia :dohh:

Re temping, what's the best way to do it, and with what sort of thermometer?

pink smarties - there one on FF. Go to Data and then Temperature adjuster. You put in your temp, the time you temped and the time you usually temp and it corrects it for you :)

Mrs miggins - temping vaginally is the most accurate but most people do it orally I think, unless you mouth breath a lot at night. You need to get a thermometer that goes to 2 decimal places if you're measuring in celsius. You need to temp as soon as you wake up, before you get up or move, after at least 3 or 4 hours of sleep. Fertility friend has a charting course which is really good and tells you everything you need to know about charting.

Thanks everyone for the hugs. We are sorting things out slowly but surely. Really wish I wasn't at work though!

Hi Mrs Miggins!! Hope you have better day today, must have been grumpy wednesday all round as OH too was in bad mood with work. Looking good for your ov, grab him as soon as he is home!!

PINKSMARTIES, yay for charting and arrival of BBT! As for OPKs, you should use them as the insert indicates, which is normally between 12-8pm. GL :dust:

FILIPENKO, :cake: Happy bday to your dad. ENjoy your family today! GL with testing early too Hun! :dust:

EMUM, really not hard waiting to test after getting BFNs. We have been at this for a long time, and had an MC, so it really disappoints us to spend money on tests, see BFNs, etc, with all the work we have to put into conception. It is just heartbreaking and nerve-wrecking knowing we must get more vials and deliveries, etc.... Don't worry Hun, no matter when I get my BFP, I will be sticking around till you get yours. I will definitely be one of your chart stalkers. :dust:

SHADOW, so glad to hear from you, I hope that Friday's appt will yield more answers and hopefullness Hun! :hugs:

Ladies, as ICKLE said, it is better to wake early and use teh adjuster. Teh undisturbed sleep is what you are going for. You all are doing fine for beginners, don't get discouraged, it takes time and things will seem easier soon.

SS 16DPO: Fatigued. Heavily Bloat-y. Gassy. Irritable. Nervous.

AFM...Stalk my chart!!! Trying to stay hopeful... no :af:! So far, longer cycle, and 1 day longer DPO.... Maybe testing Friday is it. After Fri, if BFN, then I am planning on making appt as after an MC, anything could happen... Temps staying up though. If you have read my journal, before MC you know my cycles use to be 3 days AF every other month with confirmed OV monthly. Maybe I am returning to this? Still waiting... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

:hugs: Can I join please ladies..
I am Angel 40 .. I had an ectopic in october 2010 a m/c in may 2011 .. I was 5 weeks 3 days
and a 2nd m/c just 10 days ago.. again at 5 weeks 3 days

I am not waiting for my AF to start ttc again.. but am not trying too hard this month either..

Love and babydust ladies xx :hugs:

Wee update from this morning. DH and I had a chat over lunchtime and sorted everything out. He made me realise that I've been under a lot of pressure with TTC (can you do it without pressure? lol) but I've been shouldering a lot of it myself (and posting on here) rather than talking to him about how I'm feeling and discussing different options with him so I need to change that a bit. He's also agreed to start to read the "What he can expect when she's not expecting" book I bought him. We're going to talk again over the weekend when we have more time.

Thanks again for the hugs this morning - I really needed it :)

Fantastic ickle. You need to be on the same page to get through this unscathed. Glad you've cleared the air.

Welcome angel. Sorry you are joining us but hope you find us a supportive bunch and that your stay here is short, though we always welcome visits from happy graduates.

MrsMM I must be more hormonal than I think because your post made me well up! I do so hope it's good news for you tomorrow. I can't keep everything crossed for you because we are high CBFM (I know you will understand!) but I do hope this is your month.

Hi Angel, sorry to hear your story. Join us here, it's good. Ickle, pleased you got things sorted a bit. I think it's our way to burden ourselves up with it, and use outlets like this rather than discuss things with the people who are going through it with us. I know I do. But I also think men often dont understand the pressure we put ourselves under, every month waiting for your body to perform. Like you say, can you ttc without putting yourself through it? I can't. I told my OH about my opk and he said he just didn't want to know. Of course it matters to him and he cares but stuff like that scares him a bit. He said he is happy with his role as he knows it ....

Mrs MM - I was so happy reading your post this afternoon it made beong at work that bit easier. I really hope this is your month. I have been chart stalking (to get tips) but it looks like your temp is definitely staying high. When are you testing? Exciting!!:happydance:

Ickle - Glad you have things sorted, its amazing what a good chat can sort out. I think I sometimes underestimate my OH and try to keep things that might upset him or things he might not understand but when I do talk to him he is always great. Still not telling him about my bbt,opk etc just yet :haha:

Angel Cake, sorry that you have to join us but the girls here are fab, very supportive and full of knowledge. Hugs.

Hi Emum - thanks for the info on robuttissin. Did you take it as an 'extra' help to ttc or were you aware you had thick cm? (sorry hope you don't mind me asking)

MrsMiggins - hope you had a better day today even though you were at work. How was your first day back?

AFM - just did ANOTHER hpt (10ui one) - no lines yay!!!!:happydance: So wrong I'm happy about that but you know what I mean.

Any news about Shadow?

MrsMM - I really have my fingers crossed for you. Did I get you right that you used to ovulate every month but only have AF every two months? I really hope you are not returning to that and that your temp is high and AF is staying away for another more pleasant reason. Keep us posted hon x

Welcome Angel - this really is a lovely and supportive thread. I'm sorry you have to be here but you are in the right place.

Ickle - I tend to do the same thing. I think it is easy for us to get into that habit but it is important to share some of the load. Glad that you are both talking to each other again and that you are on your way to sorting it out :hugs:

AFM - I'm 5dpo and spotting. Urgh... I tend to spot from 7/8dpo each cycle (or at least I have since coming off the pill last December) but 5dpo is a record. I guess the mc could have impacted on my hormones but I think I need to go and have this checked out. Problem is, in the UK they don't tend to recognise luteal phase deficit as a problem :shrug: I've also just heard from the drs that my hcg on Tuesday was less than 2 so I don't need to have any more needles for a while. I knew that it was in the non-pregnant range as I had ovulated but it still made me a little bit sad that I'm officially not pregnant :cry:

Hi pinksmarties. No its just an extra boost to increase the amount of fertile mucus and make it even thinner. I've never had a particular problem on that front. Our issues are more on OH's side tbh and as he has motility issues in particular anything which can make it easier for his guys to get where they need to be is good as far as I am concerned.

Emum - I'm considering robuttissen next cycle because I don't seem to get much EWCM. Although I've also read good things about EPO increasing the amount of CM you have whereas robuttissen is more for thining it IIRC. I'm still researching though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->