Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

icke- i m glad you re working things out with hubby, we were in a bit of a rough place after the mmc at 12 weeks but i guess it's only natural! Lots of hugs anyway!

Angel- welcome and i m so sorry for your losses. This thread is fantastic!

Shadow- thinking of you hun

MrsMM- i have a gut feeling this is your cycle....fingers and toes all xed!

Hope you're having a good day to all the other lovely ladies. Sorry i cant respond to each one but it's been a busy day and i cant wait to hit the pizza!HUGS!

I been taking EPO since my miscarriage at beginning of oct and this week i had cm like i never seen before, lol

There was loads, sorry for tmi but i think it must help

Shame i couldn't put it to good use and ttc, roll on december when all of the tests will be out of the way

Evening all. Thanks Pink, work was ok, was pretty good to be back. I only work 2 days a week so it's not too full on, back again on Tuesday. Yay for negative hpt!
I did another cheapie opk when I got home, I was a bit gutted because I was sure it would be positive. Even though I would be pretty lucky to ov so soon.

Just thought I'd pop in before bed, looks like a quiet evening.

Christiana - mmmm pizza, yum. Beats my hummous and carrots for tea!

MrsMiggins -I am glad your day went okay it is good to be back to work and having to think about other things although I don't always feel like that in the mornings! Sorry to hear your opk was -ve. I think we may be pushing ourselves emotionally and mentally before our bodies are ready. I am so desperate to feel the things I think I should be feeling i.e. ov pains, cm changes that seeing -ve opks is sad. You will get your +ve ov soon. I'm definitely going to hold off testing probably maybe.....................:blush:

Shadow - thinking of you :hugs:

Hope - glad the EPO is working! Do you take it all through out your cycle and does it affect ov dates? I was looking into it but worried it might affect my cycle, not that I know what's going on atm anyway.

Night pinksmarties.

Cbfm was high this morning, CM is becoming stretchy tonight, I am in bed all ready and raring to go, and OH is downstairs playing on his computer, or maybe even fast asleep :(. Cant decide whether to go and get him or not. If I do, then he'll likely rumble we are in the fertile window and get perfermance anxiety. But if I don't am not sure how long I can stay awake waiting to beguile him for. Decisions decisions!

Night pinksmarties.

Cbfm was high this morning, CM is becoming stretchy tonight, I am in bed all ready and raring to go, and OH is downstairs playing on his computer, or maybe even fast asleep :(. Cant decide whether to go and get him or not. If I do, then he'll likely rumble we are in the fertile window and get perfermance anxiety. But if I don't am not sure how long I can stay awake waiting to beguile him for. Decisions decisions!

I know how you feel emum, my OH on the pc or asleep! Until recently when were ntnp I used to get extra 'beguiling' as you say when I thought it was ov time. I think he thought his luck was in as my OH was completely clueless about all this stuff, he doesn't have any idea about my cycle even after 18yrs which is a bit annoying when your are spoiling for a fight in a PMT rage!!:haha:

Sorry I'm not being much help, I am trying to think of subtle things that might help but my brain is mush after busy week. Can you not surprise him in the morning?:winkwink:

That's usually what I do if it doesn't happen on a night. But I would suggest getting him and going for it, then you have a better chance than no chance? I wasn't going to bother tonight as the opk said "no", and I wasn't really in the mood but OH instigated it. So I thought it couldn't do any harm. But Pink I'm inclined to agree with you that we are maybe putting too much pressure on ourselves too quickly. I think my best mate thinks I'm losing the plot. I just want to get on with it as quickly as I can.

Hope - thanks for that. Think I'll buy some EPO today. How much did you take? I'm also going to try soy to boost my ov.

Pink smarties - from what I've read you just take it up to ov because it can interfere with implantation otherwise.

AFM - I've got a day off work today so going to be painting the bathroom ceiling and doing stuff round the house that I've been putting off. Looking forward to getting stuff done :)

Pink - I have read u only take it upto ovulation but as I am not ttc at the moment I think I will keep taking it all the time. I use to take all the time when I was younger n it didn't affect my cycle.

I started miscarry on 8 th oct n ovulated 25 days later, I normally ovulate day 21 so not affected my cycle too much

Mrsmiggins - I don't think we are losing the plot. After our losses we are doing what we need to feel in control of ourselves and our bodies. I am sure it will all settled down, I sometime forget how soon it was after our ERPC's. time for me is actig very strangly. Ever sinceI found out I waspg and especially after mc time seem to move SOO slowly and now I want next week to be here as that might me closer to ov. :hugs:

Ickle - I thought that was the case with epo. I might see how things go for a while before trying epo. Enjoy the painting!!

hope - thanks for the info on epo. I am glad the mc didn't move your ov times out too much. I have no idea having never charted before when I ov and this month could be anything but I am now looking for all signs and hoping it won't be too long. Do you have a long cycle? I am a bit concerend as when I calculated my average cycle over 2 years it was 26 rather than 28 I thought it was and after reading about short luteal phases I am a little worried.

MrsMM - how are you today? Did you think you might test today? I was stalking your chart again this morning :flower:

I passed my FF exam yesterday LOL !!

Some advice and info please if anyone can help.

2nd day high on CBFM, CD8. CM is not fertile yet. Still at the creamy stage though becoming stretchy. OH and I dtd at around 6 am this morning and I put a mooncup in around half an hour later. When he had gone to work I put a few drops from the mooncup under the microscope and I didn't see any live ones at all. This would have been about 3 and a half hours after dtd, and about 5-10 minutes after collecting them from the mooncup. Obviously they were stored exactly at body temp whilst in the mooncup.

Does anyone know how long sperm should survive in the woman's body, if CM is not at its most fertile? I am a bit :( that there were no live ones at all. I know from previous testing that OH's motility and morphology scores are below average, but they've never been zero before.

What's FF? Congratulations anyway! I don't think we're losing the plot either. The reason she worries is she had a miscarriage and it affected her subsequent pregnancy so much that she suffered PND after her daughter was born. But she kept saying I was causing myself too much worry with the latest pregnancy for that reason, but I was protecting myself in case it did happen again- and it did. The reasons for me throwing as much into it this time are, among others, I didn't want a big gap between my children. With my first loss it would have been exactly 2 years, which would have been lovely. The second would have been 2 years and 6 months, also lovely. Now I'm looking at 3 years really. I'm also thinking if I have had 2 losses, my next pregnancy may well go the same way, and like Filipenko said, I will almost be looking at it as a "write off", and the sooner I get it over with the better. I know that sounds incredibly depressing, but if I do lose the next one too, then at least they will investigate this time. If not, then awesome! Other factors are my age, the fact that I was hoping for a summer baby (although I am becoming less choosy about that as time goes on!) and that I just really want to be pregnant again. She thinks I need counselling, but actually I am finding that support here with you guys who are going through the same, or a much harder journey that I can't even begin to understand. Ok, I maybe am getting a bit obsessive about my cycle and stuff but that's also a bit of an outlet and a distraction from the grief. Phew, that's a lot to get off my chest at this time of day!!

Sorry emum, no experience at all with this, I am sure someone will help. Have you started a separate thread for this as you may get more luck out in the main forum.

Sorry emum, no experience at all with this, I am sure someone will help. Have you started a separate thread for this as you may get more luck out in the main forum.

I did manage to get the answer with a bit more hammering at dr google!

https://www.drdaiter.com/37.html

So sounds like its not as bad as I thought. Hopefully there were some live ones in there at the beginning and they were strong enough to swim up through the cervix before the die off time too. Apparently the strongest ones swim fastest, so anything left hanging around after this length of time was likely to be the runt of the litter anyway. Phew!

Morning ladies! I have just got to read back 5 pages to catch up!! :coffee: I had a lovely time with my family thanks. I saw my mum, dad, nephew, neice, sister and brother in law. We all went to see Tintin then meal out which was good actually and took my mind off everything. My sister runs her own hairdressing salon so she gets lots of stories and she spent an hour telling me about all this ladies who are customers who have had 3 miscarriages and now have 6 children - that kind of thing. Bless her she did make me feel better. I'll get reading now x x

What's FF? Congratulations anyway! I don't think we're losing the plot either. The reason she worries is she had a miscarriage and it affected her subsequent pregnancy so much that she suffered PND after her daughter was born. But she kept saying I was causing myself too much worry with the latest pregnancy for that reason, but I was protecting myself in case it did happen again- and it did. The reasons for me throwing as much into it this time are, among others, I didn't want a big gap between my children. With my first loss it would have been exactly 2 years, which would have been lovely. The second would have been 2 years and 6 months, also lovely. Now I'm looking at 3 years really. I'm also thinking if I have had 2 losses, my next pregnancy may well go the same way, and like Filipenko said, I will almost be looking at it as a "write off", and the sooner I get it over with the better. I know that sounds incredibly depressing, but if I do lose the next one too, then at least they will investigate this time. If not, then awesome! Other factors are my age, the fact that I was hoping for a summer baby (although I am becoming less choosy about that as time goes on!) and that I just really want to be pregnant again. She thinks I need counselling, but actually I am finding that support here with you guys who are going through the same, or a much harder journey that I can't even begin to understand. Ok, I maybe am getting a bit obsessive about my cycle and stuff but that's also a bit of an outlet and a distraction from the grief. Phew, that's a lot to get off my chest at this time of day!!

Hi Mrsmiggins, hope your first day back went well! :flower: I was just reading your post and just wanted to say that I have an NHS funded cognitive behaviour therapy counsellor once a week. She is a lovely lady and very sympathetic but she has NO idea about what i am going through because of the losses, the remedies she suggests sound alien to me one of them being 'give yourself 2 years off from trying and a break' :dohh: AS IF!!!! And 'go for regular massages' :dohh: (I never shared my vision of my Misery bathroom with her so she doesn't quite understand how dedicated i am), This thread and b&b helps me SO much more - a million billion times more I think:happydance: x x Don't worry about being obsessed, I think it's our natural right to be! Still catching up on the reading here.

Some advice and info please if anyone can help.

2nd day high on CBFM, CD8. CM is not fertile yet. Still at the creamy stage though becoming stretchy. OH and I dtd at around 6 am this morning and I put a mooncup in around half an hour later. When he had gone to work I put a few drops from the mooncup under the microscope and I didn't see any live ones at all. This would have been about 3 and a half hours after dtd, and about 5-10 minutes after collecting them from the mooncup. Obviously they were stored exactly at body temp whilst in the mooncup.

Does anyone know how long sperm should survive in the woman's body, if CM is not at its most fertile? I am a bit :( that there were no live ones at all. I know from previous testing that OH's motility and morphology scores are below average, but they've never been zero before.

emum, i *think* that sperm have to have got through the cervix to survive for that length of time. I think that it's very acidic in the vagina to sperm when cm's not at it's most fertile. did you use conceive plus or preseed? what kind of microscope do you use, i want to try this myself!!

Welcome angel :flow: so sorry for your loss. All the ladies are lovely on here, this thread's a real life saver!

Ickle, sorry you had extra stress with your OH, i'm glad you've sorted everything now x x :hugs:

mrsMM - so excited for you!! :af: :af: :test: today and let us be the 1st to know even before your OH!!

chistiana: how you doing, are you keeping your nerves as much at bay as possible? :hugs:

hope - definitely going to try the EPO if this cycle doesn't work out! I think that the pregnacare fish oil has definitely had a positve effect this month! I doubled up on it though - not sure if i should have done but... Tomorrow i'm starting my leftover progesterone pessaries until i get a negative or hopefully +. None of these things are doc's advice, just doing it anyway!! x :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->