Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

MrsMigging - FF is the Fertility friend that has all the charts that people on here mainly use for temp/cm recording and ov indication. I joined the other day and there is a tutorial about cycles/phase how to chart/read charts etc. I was just being humorous about the 83 multiple choice question you end on!

I don't think what we are doing it that obsessive (atm!) and it is a way for us to get through these first few week post mc. Your friend obviously had a bad experience and I would recommend counselling to anyone if they feel they need it but that is up to you. I know how difficult it is to stay positive but I have to believe we’ll all get there.

Hi everyone, I'm at work so its difficult to chat and reply. Anyword about Shadow and her scan?

:blush: Oh right! I haven't investigated all that yet, but I'm sure I'll get there.
Almost time to do another opk, although now I'm thinking I'm sure I won't ov for at least a week. Before we dtd last night OH asked me if I had used my tests and what they said. I think he feels under more pressure now so I won't mention them again.

Hi ladies.

I am currently in my 3rd 2WW, 1st was a chemical and 2nd AF arrived earlier than expected!!!

Not overly confident this month as I only dtd a few times over my fertile period (or what I think was my fertile period).

What with my mum being sick etc I just havent had my mind on it that much, but I hope I have done enough to even be in the running.

Mum got word that her operation will be on Tuesday 4th, so I am praying all of that will go ok and that I might have some good news for her when she comes through it.

All the best to everyone xo.

Hi ladies, well it has been a while since I last posted, September 29th to be exact. The 3rd 2WW wasnt successful as AF arrived again early, bringing that cycle down to 24 days.

Well, just an update, my 4th 2WW seems to have gone better as I got my BFP around 11dpo and so far, so good. I know I am still very early, so I just hope things will work out this time.

Also, my mum had her operation, which was for bowel cancer, and thankfully it went well. Her cancer was in the early stages and they were able to completely remove it and she doesnt need any furhter treatment.

I feel so happy at the moment I could burst, and yet there is still that fear at the back of my mind not to enjoy it all too much. However, I think over this last while I have realised that what will be will be, whether I worry or not, so I am going to enjoy it to an extent and just hope my little bean sticks with me.

Whilst I was going through a tough time a few months ago you girls were all amazing, sharing your tales of happiness and sadness and gave me great support. I just wanted to thank you all and I wish you all BFPs very very soon.

XO BABY DUST TO ALL XO​

Many congratulations Joey on both fronts, your mum and your new pregnancy!! Wishing you all the very best, keep posting! x :hugs:

Thanks hun, I will do, it is amazing to see all of what has gone on since I have been away, it will take me a while to catch up on it all, but if anything major has happened since september 29th, maybe someone could fill me in lol!

PINK, thanks soooo much for stalking my chart! CONGRATS on passing the FF exam!!! I tested today, BFn... :sad1:

EMUM, I beleive they live between 2-5days Hun! :dust;

JOEY, I have already chatted with you on another thread, but you know I can't resist. I remember when you 1st joined:flower: So happy for you, continue haveing a H&H PG!!!

SS 17DPO:Heavily Bloat-y. Gassy. Irritable.

AFM...you can still stalk my chart, but... BFN!! I kinda figured a couple of days ago that the chances were slim, no sore bbs really did a trick on my hopefulness as with both previous PGs I had them and in fact is all I really ever get with PGs or AF. Still no:af: but temps are declining so I expect her soon. The LP is still longer this month, my cycle is longer thus far as well, the first one after MC was 41 days, so, maybe that will be a positive thing next cycle... YES! I am going in for December! I did make an appt with my doc for a check up on things but that is in 2 weeks. Any good plans for you all this weekend? Waiting patiently for anything... :coffee: (that's tea) :haha:FXD! :dust:

Thanks so much hun, I think we have been around a few threads together lol. It is funny how many different areas we all fit into.

I really hope you get your BFP soon, you are so good on the boards keeping us all entertained throughout the month as we wait for BFPs, BFNs and AF - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you xo.

Does anyone else feel or have felt SUPER tired after ovulation? :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: It's not even the kind of tiredness where i feel that some more sleep would solve it! it's actually uncomfortable!! :shrug:

Hugs for BFN MrsMM. And for temps dropping.

This weekend is Guy Fawkes night for those on this side of the pond, so we will be trying to find a bonfire with some fireworks and eating baked potatoes roasted on the fire and distinctly burned sausages. A real old English tradition. Can't think why it hasn't caught on in the states ;)

Aww I was convinced you were pregnant MrsMM with your temps staying up and no af! Looks like it wasn't meant to be this month then. :growlmad: :hugs: :hugs: x x x

MrsMM - sorry to hear your BPN I was really hoping this was your month. :hugs:

Emum - there is nothing better than black sausages and writing your name with sparklers. :haha: We are going to a bonfire on Saturday so looking forward to that. I like Guy Fawkes next as it reminds me my anniversary is 2 days later!!

Trying to persuade OH to visit Ikea on Sunday when he take FIL to airport - not making much headway.

Hi, nice to meet you joeybrooks - congratulations! H&H 9 months!!

Filipenko - I get tired midway through my cycle and first day of period where my eyelids felt like lead.

AFM - I have this kind of general groin/womb ache and backache that I have had all week. I thought it was my cyst but I have been getting pain on right side with that. This is more like overall ache/throbbing sensation. Any ideas? Maybe I'm not used to this bding!

Pink, I was getting those pains the other day and they did feel like ovulation pains to me.

Filipenko I also feel exhausted around ovulation and the first day of my cycle. Some months worse than others. The first two AF's after my first m/c were hideous I felt like I was going through it again.

Mrs MM, sorry about the bfn :-( it never gets any easier every month does it.

AFM I did my opk this aft and I thought it was negative but when I went back to it a few minutes later there was a definite line there. Probably not as dark as the test line (which also looked bloody faint) so am I or not? I'm sure a faint line on opk is negative but surely it's better than no line? Confused.

And emum, yay for bonfire night! Off to watch a display tomorrow and can't wait!

me and dh were going to watch fireworks as tomorrow would have been our 12 week scan celebration. :-( Not sure if going to one would be a good idea or not?

pink - i love that you're trying to get your OH to go to Ikea on a weekend day, Good luck! i have backache too on and off :shrug: When are you going to test?

Hiya Girls
Scan went fine, there were no retained products in my uterus but no signs of a new pregnancy either. I'm okay coz I wasn't expecting them to find anything. I do however have a large cyst on my right ovary which is the cause of the pain I've been getting. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->