Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

:hugs:At least you know what the score is, and that there was nothing there causing any problems other than the cyst which I hope you get sorted. Shame there isn't a new pregnant there though. Let's hope it happens soon. Hope you are ok

Hiya Shadow- yeap, as MrsMiggins said, at least you know what's going on plus it would have been really crapy if it was retained product. Did the dr explain why you were getting the +hpt? Maybe hcg is still not out yet (it took me 3.5 weeks to get a - hpt).

MrsMM- so sorry for your BFN hun, i too was so sure, all the sign seemed positive...well, december BFP for a x mas gift it is!

Joye- Congrats both for your BFP and for your mum, you must be thrilled! Are you due in July? A happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Some ovarian cysts can cause the body to produce HCG leading to false positives on HPTs. Its pretty rare though.

https://www.livestrong.com/article/120785-medical-conditions-cause-false-positive/

Sorry there wasn't a new pregnancy shadow. Have they said what they will do about the cyst?

Shadow - glad you got the scan and at least know know what is happening, sorry there wasn't a new pregnancy. Did they say what sort of cyst you have? What pains have you been getting.

I have a 3cm cyst (corpus luteum type) that I found out about when I had my first scan for mc. I have to go back at the end of November to get it rescanned and hopefully it will be shrinking or gone. I have been getting a lot of right sided pain (worse this week for some reason) and some overall lower abdomen/back ache also.

Filipenko - I started testing yesterday, just the faint line so nothing happening yet. Just done another one now with same results. CM stretchy but white.

Do any of you ladies check your CP?

I bought some epo today - how much do you take?

Decided against going to Ikea! The nearest one to us is 1.5 hrs away so thought whilst we are near there we could pop in but even I don't fancy the thought of Ikea on a Sunday!!

Hi everyone,

Mrs Miggins - have you tested an opk today?

Pink - my cm is the same, fingers crossed for you! :dust: :af: !

shadow - could the cyst actually be a corpus luteum and it's just too early to see a sac yet? :dust: :af:

afm - i have definitely ov'd but i'm a bit concerned about 2 things, one is that my fertility monitor is still displaying a red light when i am 2dpo (so estrogen or LH is still high) and the other is that my right boob is achey and my left one is fine! :shrug: Can anyone help me with these things. Also my LH can't still be high as I just took an opk and there isn't even a line there anymore!

I don't blame you for not going to ikea! I have only ever been to ikea with my OH once and I have never seen him in such a foul mood!
I have been looking at the Fertility Friend stuff today and working my way through the questions, it is amusingly like a school exam but I am really impressed with it, I've learnt loads! My plan is, see when my AF turns up, keep a closer eye on my cycle and signs next month and start temping and charting after that. I think. Although I am tempted to order a thermometer.
The only think I have a problem with is getting to grips with my CM.

Filipenko, what did you decide to do tonight?

Hi Filipenko, sorry I missed your post. Can't help with any of your questions, I'm still getting my head around all this, only halfway through my exam!
Not done an OPK today yet, I had a cup of tea an hour ago so I think I'll leave it an hour, if I can wait that long (for a wee, not to test).

Hope you get your positive today mrsmiggins. Well it's raining so that provides a good excuse not to go and anyway we can see them from our windows really clearly. Film and pizza night for us tonight :)

That sounds like a great idea filipenko. I'm going to have a look through our DVD stash and see if I can find one the kids might like, and us too.

Have just got back from outing with the kids bursting for a wee and needed to do OPK. Am using the digi ones and in my rush, I dropped the holder on the floor and it started to display yesterdays negs. I couldn't get it to switch off or accept a new stick for about 10 mins and was absolutely desperate by the time it would. And then, to cap it all, it was a O not a :).

Filipenko - Can't help you with CBFM sorry, maybe a new thread out in the main forum might be better. Have you done any exercise of lifting in the last couple of days? I have had one sided breast tenderness after exercise/lifting stuff usually on the dominant side (i.e right as I am right handed). Does the white stretchy CM mean I am near ov? Still learning.

Hi MrsMiggins. There fertility friend site is fab isn't it, I learnt loads also. I was going to to the same as you, temp/cm etc after AF turn up. I have been practising temping this week after buying one on Amazon (that site has made a fortune out on me these last few weeks!!). Hubby wasn't best please when I was rummaging around my bedside table at 7am this morning.

If you google cervical mucus and search on the the 'images' I found that helped me try to identify cm although I am still getting to grips with it all so to say :haha:

Emum- what a pain in the arse :-(
Couldn't wait and OH put the kettle on so I did the test, negative again.
Is it just me that finds it impossible rummaging about for CM? And I've never noticed it be stretchy?
Pink, what opk's are you using?
Filipenko, plan for tonight sounds good to me.

Cripes. My iPhone is going in for repair next week, I hope they don't read my search history :-D

Emum - the things we do. I was desperate yesterday and trying to hold it in but was wondering if I could just let a little bit out so might be able to hold on longer and concentrate it up.

Filipenko - nice evening sound like a good ideaWe bought Desipcable Me today so will be having a cosy night in watching that as our local bonfire was cancelled. I might even have a glass of wine which I haven't had since Aug.

MrsMiggins - I bought superdrug ones but got some free ic opks with the bbt that arrived this week. I also have CB digital ones but was saving them till next month after AF as they are a lot more expensive. If I was in doubt about the line I would use the digital to be sure but atm the line is so pale as to be invisible.

Mrs Miggins

https://www.babycenter.com/101_what-cervical-mucus-looks-like-through-your-cycle_10351429.bc

I just found this which has good pictures and little explanation of CM.

pink: Despicable me is a great film, great idea for the wine! :wine: no lifting and i'm left handed & it's definitely in my boob :shrug:

emum - did you get a positive or not, sorry didn't quite understand the end of post!

mrsmiggins, keep testing it will happen soon. :hugs:

Secret: I use the large plastic lid off the top of one of those Colgate toothpastes which are rigid cylinder shapes to collect my wee in as I can't ever make it in time to lift up the lid of the monitor, unwrap sticks etc. my dh asked me where it went the other day. ":shrug:" but it's in my testing kit washed and ready to be used. I find it really useful!

A negative! The digis show a circle when negative and a smiley face when positive hence the post. I was expecting it. Not expecting a positive before tomorrow maybe Monday but didn't want to miss it just in case.

Wow you must have a good aim Filipenko! I'm more PIAcup than poas too.

emum, i know the ones you mean, i understand now! Sorry, :hugs: hopefully in the next few days?

I use a pot which I bizarrely kept from my first pregnancy, god only knows why I still have it but it comes in handy now with all this poas activity!

Pink, thanks for the link. I shall check it out tomorrow. You have tremendous restraint going all this time without the wine, I was back on it after my erpc. Just got back from the bonfire and once the stepson goes to bed I shall be enjoying a glass or two and catching up with strictly and x factor. Rock, and indeed roll. I think BD is on the agenda later too, do best not have too much wine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->