Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Had to share this because it made me laugh. On another forum I read, a newbie was struggling with the acronyms we all use, and made a wild guess as to what NTNP meant. She came up with "no testing, no pressure". Which I personally think is better than the real thing! Lol

Hope the bonfire and fireworks were good. Our local got cancelled, never mind they never have my favourite firework anyway - in fact can you still buy Catherine wheels? LOL.

OH friend came round so I left them to play football on the playstation, you wouldn't think my OH was 42! Just had the 1 (large) glass rose and I am going to do exactly the same as you, Strictly, X factor, Bding!! Might do another opk tonight, just as well I bought 45 ic's!!

I'm sorry there's no pregnancy but glad there's no retained product shadow. Hugs hun xxx

Had to share this because it made me laugh. On another forum I read, a newbie was struggling with the acronyms we all use, and made a wild guess as to what NTNP meant. She came up with "no testing, no pressure". Which I personally think is better than the real thing! Lol

:thumbup: LOL Like it.

Not one of us on here is NTNP whatever of the 2 meanings NTNP you want to use!! OPK/HPT firms all over the country would go bust if we did what she thought NTNP meant!!:haha:

emum that's funny, i like that so much better :rofl:

I really want craig colton to win x factor, i think he's got such a soothing great voice!

On a different 'note' you know those bumps on your boobs we get when pregnant (mongomeries tubercles - sounds like some kind of marine life!) well, are they there when not pregnant too? As you can see I am in 2WW analyse every symptom, twinge and ache mode!

pink - :rofl: mine is the same but 30, I think he will be like that when he's 60, I don't understand how he can play the same football game for hours on end, he's obsessed with football and it's SO boring :sleep: I can barely watch it for 3 secs without getting restless and extrememly borednever mind play a game about it.

I can't be bothered to :sex: tonight as there is no point!!! But better had so my oh doesn't think i was just using him for :spermy: which i was of course. But better lay insurance just in case need him next month!!!

On a different 'note' you know those bumps on your boobs we get when pregnant (mongomeries tubercles - sounds like some kind of marine life!) well, are they there when not pregnant too? As you can see I am in 2WW analyse every symptom, twinge and ache mode

Yeah. I sometimes have them when I'm a bit cold. Sorry! My fail safe pregnancy boobage sign is darker bigger aureolas. I only get that when pregnant, but I get the bumps, heavy breasts and sore nips at other times sometimes too. But we are all different.

Pinksmarties we would do better at propping up the OPK/HPT industry if we all used clear blues and digitals every time we tested and didn't all have a huge stash of ICs tucked away with the expensive ones only dragged out to confirm what we already know and only if what we know is good news :haha:

Filipenko - I know what you mean. For some reason as soon as the football is on I seem to remember all the things I forgot to mention to the OH during the day - it drives him nuts :haha:

Sorry can't help with the montgomery's tubercles, still it made me go have a look at mine as I was curious!

Emum - very true!!

Nothing much to report here. Thought I was going to get my crosshairs but think I might have been mouth breathing because I got a low temp and woke up with a bit of a blocked nose. I'm trying not too put too much pressure on myself but I'd really love to get our BFP this month now that we've been trying for 4 full years, plus I'd be due a couple of weeks before my birthday next year which would be amazing :)

Ha ha!!! LOVE the alternative meaning! Only ever had that in my second pregnancy, all the others have been lots of testing, lots of pressure. I get really paranoid about the boob thing in pregnancy because out of my 3 pregnancies the first one was the only one where my boobs changed. Second pregnancy I put it down to the fact that I had only stopped breast feeding 2 months before I got pregnant, third one it was a danger sign.
Also know what you mean about making sure you BD even when it's not ovulation time. My OH apologised for "wasting sex" as it wasn't the right time. Bless him.

Hiya Shadow- yeap, as MrsMiggins said, at least you know what's going on plus it would have been really crapy if it was retained product. Did the dr explain why you were getting the +hpt? Maybe hcg is still not out yet (it took me 3.5 weeks to get a - hpt).

MrsMM- so sorry for your BFN hun, i too was so sure, all the sign seemed positive...well, december BFP for a x mas gift it is!

Joye- Congrats both for your BFP and for your mum, you must be thrilled! Are you due in July? A happy and healthy 9 months to you!

Thanks hun, yes, from what I have worked out I am due on 10th July. Havent seen the dr re pregnancy yet. When I went in last monday, he asked me to come back in a week. Fair enough, I was only 3 weeks 6 days, which I realise is super early, but what a way to rain on my parade lol.

I had a natural MC 9 days ago and stopped bleeding 2 days ago. Got my negative urine preg test today.

We BD last night for first time in AGES :blush:

So - after much research etc i really cant see any reason why waiting for one AF is beneficial? I didnt have a D&C so my lining is still ok, i feel physicaly and mentally ready.... so other than for dating purposes i think im gonna go for it?

We marry in 4 weeks so i think were going to NTNP - im not going to check OV dates, or chart anything... and then im not going to do a preg test or anything (as after wedding we are on honeymoon).. and as i dont know when AF is due i wont know anyway!

My lovely OH says it up to me.

so is anyone else doing the same? not waiting for one AF? would be nice not to be alone in my decision lol :hugs:

My doctor did confirm to me that they suggest you wait just due to dating purposes. But, an early scan can date you anyway so it's not a big deal. I say go for it.

Sorry for your loss and good luck. xx

Amii Louise, you're a bit behind (I don't blame you this is a very long thread!). First Timer is now married and pregnant with a honeymoon baby lol!

Oh wow! Just went through this thread. As if I was that far behind. :haha::blush: Gonna start skipping to last page from now on!

Oh and joey how harsh! I remember going to docs with my first pregnancy and as I was only 4 weeks he insisted on doing a pregnancy test to confirm, as if he didn't believe me. I didn't mind as I didn't quite believe it myself.

morning mrs miggins, i really wanted some wine last night but never got round to it after gorging on dorito's and toblerone! No bd for me either I really couldn't be bothered!! Will make an effort tonight *probably*! How you doing? Are you going to opk later today?

I will. I have to go to Scarborough to pick up a replacement phone this morning as my phone is going to iPhone hospital tomorrow so depending on what they give me I may not be around as much next week, as I almost always use my phone to come on here. I think OH is annoyed with me as I've got the day off to a slow start and he wants to be back early as Leeds are on tv.

JOye, well fair enough, i think you wouldnt have seen much anyway so good luck with next week!!!let us know how it goes!

Ow and i cant remember who asked about cp but i used to check it all the way to about 1 week after bfp...mine went slightly up during ov then down again and remained low and fairly open (well not totally but not really closed either) up till the last time i checked. I ve stopped checking as i thought better to leave it alone but just wanted to say that you shouldnt count on cp to decide on bfp or bfn.

Ow and filipenko..i have those bumps even when i m not pg!

bumps are out as a symptom then! I was thinking i might take a before and after picture so i'll know for next time but then i thought - there isn't going to be a next time!! How's that for PMA?

I'm liking it Filipenko! Been meaning to ask, and I'm sure you have said... Are they doing any tests on you yet? Did you say you were having to wait for them? Oh, and ooh ooh, STRETCHY cm!

I have had every test under the sun including an antral follicle count scan which sees if you're producing enough eggs and everything came back normal! I am only waiting for the chromosome results back from the testing of the fetus so risking it a bit by ttc straight away as if the results of the fetus are normal then that means i need treatment for something and it's 'my body' if you see what i mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->