Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Just want to give you big hugs Debzie. :hugs::hugs::hugs:

At least ttc helps me get through the bad reminder days so it must be doubly difficult for you just now. Lots of love:hugs::hugs:

Oh Debzie, so sorry :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: :hugs: If it's any consolation the fireworks were difficult for me too and also things can really only get better from now on. So sorry about your gran :cry: it's so hard x x x x x

Oh that's good ickle. we really don't need this whole process to be any stressful than it needs to be do we? "JUST GIVE US THE SPERM WHEN WE NEED IT!" :haha: Seriously though I think they're like babies themselves sometimes and need to feel valued other than for their baby making potential. pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease if they had to go through what we do!! :growlmad:

Sorry about your negative Pink - can't be far away now though can it?

Really really sorry to hear about your woes this week debzie. Don't feel you have to stay away if it would help to offload. We've all been where you are at the moment in terms of mourning a loss and dealing with painful anniversaries and are happy just to listen. As for the loss of gran, my deepest sympathy, and the work schedule issue is just infuriating. I am going to have similar issues next month if we don't get our BFP in November as my OH has a lot of travelling in the diary too.

You normally get however many highs (everyone is different) followed by 2 peaks (you usually O on the second peak) then one final high (just to make sure) then lows until AF. The highs are when the CBFM picks up LH which can be all month long and it peaks when it picks up oestrogen. If you're getting highs after O it's just LH it's picking up.

Are you positive you have got this the right way round ickle. I thought you got highs when CBFM recognised that your oestrogen was rising, and it peaked when it detected the LH surge. Don't you have oestrogen in various amounts all through the cycle, whereas LH is released to tell the follicle to burst and release the egg?

Whichever way round it is, I do agree that you are wasting sticks testing now filipenko and that you will confuse the monitor if you don't reboot it, rather than just reset it. I can understand the need to POAS but to be honest you would be better using straight OPKs and HPTs rather than the monitor at this stage as there is no chance at all that the monitor can give you any reliable information, whereas the others just might tell you something worth knowing.

I've had a really productive day clearing clutter and tidying up in our combined study/children's playroom. Still have about another day's work to do mind you and not sure when I will find that free day, and they will probably have trashed it again before I do, but I have 3 large black sacks of rubbish to go out, 1 box of stuff for freecycle and 2 boxes of outgrown baby toys for the loft to come out WHEN not if this next baby comes along :)

Yes, like the PMA emum! And thanks for the advice. I will take the batteries out of the CBFM to reboot it when my next cycle starts. But it surely won't. :af: But yes you're right I could quite possibly see a darkening of the OPK line from now on couldn't I?!!! Then I could line them up and bug DH! Don't dare do a hpt until 8dpo. How exciting! I'm off to test now!! :wohoo:

Mrs Miggins - any luck with your opk? Mine was -ve boo.

Well, I did two! I did one just after the cup of tea because I couldn't wait, at about 3. It gave a noticeably darker line than yesterday's, but still not as dark as the test line so negative I assume? Then I did another at 5 to see if it was any different with the drink situation and it came out fainter! So I don't bloody know. Hoping to BD tonight anyway just in case.
Emum, I know what you mean about the clothes and clutter. We are overrun with stuff that I don't want to get rid of in case I have another but the house isn't big enough!
And the fireworks, a bit painful for me also as 2 years ago we went to the same display and I was 39 weeks pregnant. That reminded me that I should have been very heavily pregnant right now too. Anniversaries, reminders, it's not just a pregnancy we have lost, it's a life we planned. It's so hard.

I'm so stupid doing opk tests for darker lines when the thing has to implant first and that will not be until at least 6dpo. I will be twitching if i can't poas for something until then!!! I'll get the full blown shakes!!

mrsmiggins - DEFINITELY a good sign that you saw a darker line, my page of tests show darker lines before the really dark lines fx for you!

Have you posted pics of your page of tests? I've kept all mine that I've done so far so I'm probably going to end up with a page of them too. It's strange that the second test was lighter though. But the darker line and the stretchy CM all bodes well! Ooh Filipenko I hope you get a bfp! Are you an early tester or not?

Pink...this is what i followed in terms of ttc...i had everything out in the open..if he dared say anything i d just go all hormonal and mental and scream to the top of my voice that if he doesnt want another kid he can tell me...of course he wants another one plus he cant stand me when i m all hormonal so he learned never to mess with ttc!

MrsMiggins- was it you that asked about aspirin? I self medicated as from the first day of my last mc and the dr agreed that i should continue taking it until 2 weeks prior to cerclage..it cant do any hram...plus i ve now got the thrombophylia results and they are all clear but still he hasnt asked me to stop it!

Filipenko..your cbfm goes on autopilot so no point feeding it....on the other hand i continued peeing on them even after i knew i had ovulated just never fed them to the monitor..i just self analysed the lines and they made perfect sense..i ve kept them all through 17 dpo i could tell i was pg even before the bfp from looking at my sticks...if you want i can kind of explain the logic in the lines or if you send a pic i can kind of tell you what to look for!

Ooh Filipenko I hope you get a bfp! Are you an early tester or not?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Have you read ANY of filipenko's posts then! Don't like to speak for her, but I think its safe to say she will have done one or two (dozen) before AF is due :winkwink:

Debzie- i m soo soo sorry that you re going through a rough time hun...and so sorry for your gran...lots of hugs your way..there are better days to come

Have you read ANY of filipenko's posts then! Don't like to speak for her, but I think its safe to say she will have done one or two (dozen) before AF is due :winkwink:

:dohh: oh yes!! But I have the memory of a goldfish.

Christiana, thanks for the advice re aspirin. Don't know whether I should do it or not.

:dohh: oh yes!!

Yeah emum's right there, on my 1st pregnancy i didn't test until my af was due, but i was normal then! Now i am a crazy poas madwomen. I don't think i will brave a hpt until 8dpo but before then it's opks all round!!! Morning noon and night. I stick them on A4 paper lined up with the time and date. I'll keep you all posted on my testing results and then perhaps I should join 'Poas Anonymous' :wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

Pink...this is what i followed in terms of ttc...i had everything out in the open..if he dared say anything i d just go all hormonal and mental and scream to the top of my voice that if he doesnt want another kid he can tell me...of course he wants another one plus he cant stand me when i m all hormonal so he learned never to mess with ttc!

MrsMiggins- was it you that asked about aspirin? I self medicated as from the first day of my last mc and the dr agreed that i should continue taking it until 2 weeks prior to cerclage..it cant do any hram...plus i ve now got the thrombophylia results and they are all clear but still he hasnt asked me to stop it!

Filipenko..your cbfm goes on autopilot so no point feeding it....on the other hand i continued peeing on them even after i knew i had ovulated just never fed them to the monitor..i just self analysed the lines and they made perfect sense..i ve kept them all through 17 dpo i could tell i was pg even before the bfp from looking at my sticks...if you want i can kind of explain the logic in the lines or if you send a pic i can kind of tell you what to look for!

:hi: chistiana - how you doing? I would love for you to explain how you tell from looking at the sticks, thank you. When is your next scan?

Me too! My first pregnancy I waited till I was a couple of days late and did a test, just the one!!!!! And it went all dark straight away, no obsessing over faint lines. Happy days!

Hiya! Next scan on the 14th and cant wait..
Ok at the beginning of your cycle you will have a strong estrogen line (away from pee line) which means your estrogen is low and not much of an LH line (pee end line). Then closer to ov estrogen line becomes fainter (estrogen increasing) and LH line stronger...eventually they will be roughly the same at ov. If you continue now....first few days after ov (egg hasnt implanted yet) estrogen will still be showing (faintly) and LH line is going to go fainter again...if egg implants estrogen line stays faint and lh line starts getting darker again. If estrogen line becomes a lot darker it means estrogen is decreasing so not very good. If it stays faint...good! Mind you my estrogen line stayed faint and the lh line started getting darker again around 8-9 dpo..by 13-14 dpo lh line was as dark (or darker) as estrogen line. Hope this all makes sense!

I wish i could be like that, but then again i don't seem to ever get very dark lines straight away so here's hoping for next time - dark line by 13dpo! My frer wasn't extrmely dark until i was 5 weeks and even then it didn't ever quite match the control line

Christiana - I might give your advice a go but my hormonal rages with PMT didn't make much of a dent!!

Filipenko - getting excited for you now - fingers crossed :flower:

MrsMiggins - I might do another opk tonight. After reading that every kept theirs I dug them out of the bathroom bin and it does seem like the line is getting darker. I'll give my OH the night off tonight and try tomorrow as that will be our 13th Wedding anniversary :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->