Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

I'm definitely going to stick them to a piece of paper :-D
And happy anniversary for tomorrow!
Filipenko I've never been like that since. The horde of hpt's in my top drawer are testament to that.

Hiya! Next scan on the 14th and cant wait..
Ok at the beginning of your cycle you will have a strong estrogen line (away from pee line) which means your estrogen is low and not much of an LH line (pee end line). Then closer to ov estrogen line becomes fainter (estrogen increasing) and LH line stronger...eventually they will be roughly the same at ov. If you continue now....first few days after ov (egg hasnt implanted yet) estrogen will still be showing (faintly) and LH line is going to go fainter again...if egg implants estrogen line stays faint and lh line starts getting darker again. If estrogen line becomes a lot darker it means estrogen is decreasing so not very good. If it stays faint...good! Mind you my estrogen line stayed faint and the lh line started getting darker again around 8-9 dpo..by 13-14 dpo lh line was as dark (or darker) as estrogen line. Hope this all makes sense!

Thanks so much, I am so excited about doing that now!! :yipee: :yipee: :headspin: :wohoo: :yipee: I am going to rummage in the bin to just check the test stick i did earlier. In fact I think i will stick them onto a piece of A4 paper to compare. Is there any particular time in the day when I should do these tests?

filipenko- the hpt were extremely faint until 14 dpo..the cbfm sticks were clearer to read before that. Plus everytime is different..with my 1st mc i got a bfp at around 21 dpo. 2nd mc bfp 14 dpo, this pg 11dpo started getting a clue from my cbfm sticks and did a blood test and confirmed bfp at 12 dpo!

PInk- try it out..you never know!

ow i didn them with fmu always...dont know what they d be like though if i had done them later on.

X factor time! Glad to see the back of Lulu on strictly, now if we can get rid of Frankie it's a successful weekend. Craig was fab last night.

Are you positive you have got this the right way round ickle. I thought you got highs when CBFM recognised that your oestrogen was rising, and it peaked when it detected the LH surge. Don't you have oestrogen in various amounts all through the cycle, whereas LH is released to tell the follicle to burst and release the egg?

Whichever way round it is, I do agree that you are wasting sticks testing now filipenko and that you will confuse the monitor if you don't reboot it, rather than just reset it. I can understand the need to POAS but to be honest you would be better using straight OPKs and HPTs rather than the monitor at this stage as there is no chance at all that the monitor can give you any reliable information, whereas the others just might tell you something worth knowing.

No I'm right for once lol! I knew I'd read it somewhere so had a search of my usual haunts and found this https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html#14

Women with PCOS can have multiple surges of LH without actually ovulation, which is why the CBFM is better than OPK's :)

Yes, like the PMA emum! And thanks for the advice. I will take the batteries out of the CBFM to reboot it when my next cycle starts. But it surely won't. :af: But yes you're right I could quite possibly see a darkening of the OPK line from now on couldn't I?!!! Then I could line them up and bug DH! Don't dare do a hpt until 8dpo. How exciting! I'm off to test now!! :wohoo:

Taking the batteries out isn't enough to reset it hun, you need to follow the instructions on page 30 of the booklet.

Thanks ladies - for the anniversary wishes.

MrsMig - I had recorded strictly for later :haha: Never mind I used to log on to forum that gave us the results early (as strictly sunday prog was recorded earlier) anyway. Struggling to get into it this year although really beginning to like Harry :blush:

Nothing beats Mark Ramprakash or Austin Healey.

So really one more week to wait for your scan chistiana! I have such a good feeling for you that everything's going to be great!! :happydance:

So really one more week to wait for your scan chistiana! I have such a good feeling for you that everything's going to be great!! :happydance:

Yap one week to go, thanks so much fili hope your instinct is true! And hope you never have to reset that monitor...until next baby!

I will try to get my laptop on every day to see what's going on with everyone. And tomorrow I'll get sticking with my opk's! Time for bed now, Godspeed to all those BDing tonight ;-)

I will be straight away but I am still waiting for the natural MC to take place :( Hope to join you girls soon, I will read/spy a little if you don't mind!

Aliss, hi. Read and spy as much as you like, and sorry to hear your news. I've had 2 mc's, one natural and one erpc. Message me if you need to talk to someone who knows what you are going through.

Hey Ladies!! Just wanted to let you know that I found this thread a week ago when trying to recover from my first chemical/MS. This thread-that started with Kas so long ago-has helped me to feel so much better. I just wanted to applaud everyone for keeping it going!!! Good luck, so excited for everyone and keep the faith!!!

:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Alias sorry for your loss and welcome. Lovely ladies here to help even if you just want to vent.

I know I'm not officially temping but got 0.08 rise today with night sweats which i sometime get mid cyle before pg and period. I has really bad night sweat for about 2 weeks from 3 to 5th week when pg. Do you think this is ov and i have not picked it up on opks? Was going to test this afternoon at work but forgot to bring in opk - boo

Hmm.... It's funny you say that because I had the same last night, quite mild but I woke up at 1am and the pillow felt damp with sweat, so I wondered the same. Obviously I'm not temping so don't know if it's risen or not but I think it's got to be a good sign pink. What time do you get home? Can you test then? Did you do another test later yesterday?

pink - do you want me to post you one same day, afternoon delivery? I would be having the shakes by now and spilling my tea everywhere!!

Hi Laylas and aliss :wave: there are lots of lovely ladies on here so you'll find lots of support on this thread.

Hello new ladies Aliss and Laylas and welcome:flower:

You find loads of help an support on here, some of us have just stayed (like me) I am now on my 5 th cycle since my mmc in june. Just cannot seem to leave.

Well I had my appointment with my favourite GP. She said that she would like to get the ball rolling to refer me to a FS but wants bloods first (you were right amanda thanks)
So I need to book in for cd23 (in my case as I have a slightly longer cycle) and cd 2-5 bloods to and take it from there.:happydance:

I am feeling more postive today after my nightmare of a week last week.

Thanks again ladies for picking me up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->