Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

That sounds good Debzie, especially since she's not sticking rigidly to testing on CD21. I was quite excited about going to the FS, although nervous too. Glad you're feeling more positive :)

My Gp is quite good as part of her training she spend time with our local FS so she always seems to know what she is on about. She was so good following my last miscarriage too.

Hey Debzie, that's great that you are getting some good support from your gp and fantastic that you are feeling more positive. Good luck with the FS.

Sorry for the delay in replying girls, had a very busy weekend with bonfire parties etc so haven't been online at all!

Thanks for your comments, you're a great bunch

Nope, just said was a cyst about 4.5 x 5cm, which I think is huge but the nurse wasn't phased at all. The nurse done another urine pregnancy test before the scan which was negative too so they are assuming its taken 3 weeks for my levels to drop. They never said what type of cyst it was just to monitor it and if the pain gets worse to see my GP again. She said it won't affect my fertility but I did an OPK on Saturday morning (even though I vowed I wouldn't) and still showing positive so I either have a very dodgy batch of OPK or there is still LH levels in my system which.

I (very stupidly) had a look online about cysts and terried myself when reading about cancer etc. OH told me off and said was like looking for cause of headache online and diagnosising a brain tumour!

I'm gonna see my GP again to discuss options etc as the pain is there constantly and ranged from a niggle to full blown stabbing type pain, also hurts during :sex:

*sigh* why do things have to be complicated. I now have no idea when I am due AF or whether I am ovulating etc.

Debzie, so glad you're feeling better, you went through a lot last week give yourself time :hugs:

Shadow, you must be so frustrated :hugs: Everything will turn out for you though it's just tormenting and frustrating at the moment. Oh and your OH is right! Stay off the net except for B&B!

Shadow - I had a similar sized cyst on my ovary a while ago, which they thought was to do with endometriosis which would've meant a laparoscopy to remove it. The next time I was scanned though it had just disappeared itself so must've been a different kind of cyst. I hope yours disappears as easily and that your GP can give you something to help with the pain.

Fili - :haha: thanks but I wouldn't want to leave you short and you have panic attacks at the thought.

Shadow - I understand about the pain. I have a right 3 cm corpus luteum cyst that was giving me lots of pain last week, ranging from dull ache to sharp pains. I also feel my back ache is related also. I have a follow up scan at the end of Nove but for some reason it seems a it better today.

Debzie - glad your GP is being great and things are getting sorted for you.

Hi Laylas - I think I chatted to you in another thread but welcome!!

Mrs Miggins - I'll be home just after 5pm so not too late and yes I did another test last night but it was about 11pm line fainter than before. I too now have them all lined up and have started writing times and dates etc. See what you have started filipenko et al!!

Thanks girls, I know they are common but never though it would happen to me, syaing that, I never though m/c would happen to me either.

I cna deal with the cyst as long as my fertility isnt affected xxx

Fili - :haha: thanks but I wouldn't want to leave you short and you have panic attacks at the thought.

Shadow - I understand about the pain. I have a right 3 cm corpus luteum cyst that was giving me lots of pain last week, ranging from dull ache to sharp pains. I also feel my back ache is related also. I have a follow up scan at the end of Nove but for some reason it seems a it better today.

Debzie - glad your GP is being great and things are getting sorted for you.

Hi Laylas - I think I chatted to you in another thread but welcome!!

Mrs Miggins - I'll be home just after 5pm so not too late and yes I did another test last night but it was about 11pm line fainter than before. I too now have them all lined up and have started writing times and dates etc. See what you have started filipenko et al!!

:haha: I also have a magnifying glass with a light inside it that i borrowed off my dad so i can see faint lines more clearly. This is in preparation for my bfp faint lines this week!! PMA!

Positive OPK a few minutes ago! Though only high on CBFM this morning. And we dtd last night, and it was a particularly nice BD (my previous conceptions have all been memorable and pinpointable, though obviously I've had good times which havent resulted in a pregnancy too :) ) So just need to keep OH ready and raring to go for the next 3 days just to be on the safe side that sperm meets egg, then into the waiting game. I have a particularly busy fortnight coming up so hopefully that will keep my mind occupied and I don't end up like last month testing fruitlessly and obsessively from CD10!

:rofl:

...I hope we all get bfps soon

Chistiana - help! at 4pm today I tested with a CBFM stick (but didn't machine it) and the estrogen line is very dark and the LH non-existant. I know i'm only 4dpo but does this sound ok to you? By what you said the e line should be fainter but do you mean closer to implantation or is estrogen supposed to increase (be faint) from after ov? Thanks! :flow:

Filipenko - the oestrogen line gets lighter when it picks up oestrogen but the LH line gets darker like a normal OPK so it sounds like you're definitely past ov. You do get another oestrogen surge about 4 or 5 DPO but I don't know if a CBFM picks it up or not. I'll dig out my old sticks and take a pic for you when I get home :)

Thanks Ickle :flow:, that's really reassuring, yeah ive read it helps with thickening the lining aswell as progesterone.

Emum - great news!!!

Fili -:rofl: Love the magnifiying glass!!

AFM - *flail* I don't know what's going on! I had a fairly darkish line on my OPK yesterday at 3, which had got lighter by 5, tested today once at 2 and once again just now and both BFN! All my other physical signs point to ovulating today, so was it yesterday and have I missed it? I'm gonna be soooo mad if I had cos did we BD last night?? Noooo!! I was expecting bfp today! No BD since Friday so looks like I've missed my window. I'm sooo mad. :growlmad:

I'm with you MrsMiggins, just home and did 2 different opks both with very faint lines so I'm thinking my darker(ish) line yesterday might have been ov too. I might post a picture to see what others think.

Once I work out how do that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->