Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Emum - great news!!!

Fili -:rofl: Love the magnifiying glass!!

AFM - *flail* I don't know what's going on! I had a fairly darkish line on my OPK yesterday at 3, which had got lighter by 5, tested today once at 2 and once again just now and both BFN! All my other physical signs point to ovulating today, so was it yesterday and have I missed it? I'm gonna be soooo mad if I had cos did we BD last night?? Noooo!! I was expecting bfp today! No BD since Friday so looks like I've missed my window. I'm sooo mad. :growlmad:

Did you bd on Friday or Saturday or even Thursday?

I'm with you MrsMiggins, just home and did 2 different opks both with very faint lines so I'm thinking my darker(ish) line yesterday might have been ov too. I might post a picture to see what others think.

Once I work out how do that.

I can help you with that pink, i've a well practised eye! or two.

I'm with you MrsMiggins, just home and did 2 different opks both with very faint lines so I'm thinking my darker(ish) line yesterday might have been ov too. I might post a picture to see what others think.

Once I work out how do that.

I can help you with that pink, i've a well practised eye! or two.

How do I post a picture on here? just trying to find out how to do that.

https://www.babyandbump.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=292638&d=1320686827

Yes 6/11 is DEFINITELY your surge! Did you bd that night? Last night!

Damn it, I thought the first half looked darker but as I'm new at this I expected the whole thing to be darker than the second line. We did BD very late Saturday, but as OH was tired I was on top, but I did get off fast and had my legs in air straight away but not sure how much stayed up there!! Is it too late tonight?

Damn it, I thought the first half looked darker but as I'm new at this I expected the whole thing to be darker than the second line. We did BD very late Saturday, but as OH was tired I was on top, but I did get off fast and had my legs in air straight away but not sure how much stayed up there!! Is it too late tonight?

That's good! I don't think it's too late tonight as it's within 36 hours but you might wanna grab your OH as soon as he comes in!!

Mrs mig how do pinks compare to yours? Mine are exactly the same as pinks except i do morning noon and night everyday!!

GL xxAMIIxLOUISEx, reading back through this thread :wave:

FILIPENKO, :hugs:

SHADOW, so happy to hear that there was no products left behind, I hope that your nect cycle proves less disturbing and more successful!:dust:

PINKSMART, Happy Anny! As for EPO, youshould take what the bottle indicates up to OV :dust:

AFM...Well, AF snuck in on me this weekend. She was roaring too. In fact, each one since MC has been progressively more rough. I am keeping my appt with my doc which is after Thanksgiving just to check things out as I haven't had an AF like that since I first got AF. I was put on BC to help that and regulate it. Not an option I am going for this time though so we shall see. Sorry that I was M.I.A on you all this weekend. The saddness that DW and I went through was rough and the internet was the last thing on my mind. As well, the cramps and flow was soooo very strong, I wasn't moving anyway. I am happy to say, that we have decided that we will try again regardless and move forwar dinto what looks like will be December! We just aren't to the point to take break yet. Since it is later, we will have some time to get the donations and shipments scheduled (you know I am a planner so I will start that work this week) and then we will get a few more tests ( have alot left as we wait to test) and get the ball rolling in a couple of weeks. Still alittle sad, but not as much and cramping has gone down quite a bit so, I am here! GL FXD!:dust: to you all in the TWW, and the act of :sex: Catch that Eggy!!! :dust:

Sorry that it wasn't to be for you again this month MrsMM. This waiting for a BFP really sucks imho. And sorry that AF has been rough. I used to have big problems with this too but all mine since the mc have been quite short and light. That makes me worry that my lining isnt building up enough over the month to allow a bean to implant, so perhaps take comfort this clearly isn't your issue. Are you planning on doing anything different this month to support the process?

Sorry mrsmm, sounds like you have had a rough weekend :hugs: :hugs: You'll get your bfp soon as you know exactly what you're doing and all the effort you put in, well you just have to! I'm rooting for you, I stalk your chart by the way :) :dust: for this cycle for you!

Pink's OH will have been grabbed as soon as he got home tonight, so we might not hear from pink for a while. Fingers crossed pink catches the eggy!!

Filkipenko - I've got some pics for you. I've split them up into different folders for the two cycles. Hope this works https://s1181.photobucket.com/albums/x436/pand15/CBFM%20Sticks/

Hi Everyone, I am pretty new here. DH and I are TTC our first child. We received our BFP on October 31st and had a MC November 6th at 5w 1d. We are going to be trying again after I stop bleeding. I am hoping I ovulate before AF comes. I would really like to be pregnant again soon.

Nah I am still here, OH had to work late (last minute as he has quality audit people in today) but should be home soon. Thanks for all the advice fili. I'll have to post all my opks next month for you to look at (I am being positive and will be thrilled if bfp but also realistic about this month).

MrsMM - sorry about AF, its a double blow that AF arrived as well as the horrible cramps and pain. :hugs::hugs: I am sure it won't be long for your bfp!

Maybe Mrsmiggins is catching up with OH as well!! EDIT - (Hers not mine!!)

Hi Saffy sorry for your loss, you are not alone here. Welcome. Everyone here is lovely, helpful and supportive. The best.

ickle the pictures are coming up really clear. I take it your cycle is 28 days right and the p stands for peak and h high / l low?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->