Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Nah I am still here, OH had to work late (last minute as he has quality audit people in today) but should be home soon. Thanks for all the advice fili. I'll have to post all my opks next month for you to look at (I am being positive and will be thrilled if bfp but also realistic about this month).

MrsMM - sorry about AF, its a double blow that AF arrived as well as the horrible cramps and pain. :hugs::hugs: I am sure it won't be long for your bfp!

Maybe Mrsmiggins is catching up with OH as well!! EDIT - (Hers not mine!!)

:haha: yeah mrsmiggins is missing in action!! But hopefully with her own OH (or is that why he's "working late")! Think you're in with a really good chance pink!

No, my cycles are anywhere between 30 and 35 day long at the moment. The monitor asks for either 10 or 20 sticks regardless of when you peak.

You're right about the P H and L. I didn't write it on my first cycle and I wish I had.

I missed a day on each cycle because I got up too late and the monitor skips a day if you're too late. So if you sleep in (more than 3 hours later than the time you set the m button) make sure you switch on the monitor before you open the stick so it doesn't go to waste :)

pink - im more than happy to look at your opk's next month :happydance:

ickle thanks so much, i can see that yours are pretty much identical to mine going from dpo after the peak.

hiya filipenko...sorry it took so long to answer but it's my nephew's name day tomorrow and i was baking brownies! Ok so after ov my the e line of my sticks got a bit darker again and the lh completely disappeared...after or closer to implantation (i guess) e line started getting lighter again and i started seeing an lh line again until lh was stronger that e line! Does it make sense?

Hello to the new ladies...this thread is so nice i dont seem to want to leave it!

MrsMM- i m sorry the witch got you hun but it's bound to happen (get your BFP) sooner or later so any wait is worth it!lots of hugs!

hiya filipenko...sorry it took so long to answer but it's my nephew's name day tomorrow and i was baking brownies! Ok so after ov my the e line of my sticks got a bit darker again and the lh completely disappeared...after or closer to implantation (i guess) e line started getting lighter again and i started seeing an lh line again until lh was stronger that e line! Does it make sense?

Hello to the new ladies...this thread is so nice i dont seem to want to leave it!

MrsMM- i m sorry the witch got you hun but it's bound to happen (get your BFP) sooner or later so any wait is worth it!lots of hugs!

Yes that makes perfect sense thanks so much chistiana. How are you doing? Emotionally I mean?

Ow i am such a nerve wreck...my dh is sick and tired of me pulling my knickers down just to check...he says it's gonna become a habit and i should be careful not to do it outside!Not complaining though!

Ow i am such a nerve wreck...my dh is sick and tired of me pulling my knickers down just to check...he says it's gonna become a habit and i should be careful not to do it outside!Not complaining though!

:haha: i would be doing outside it would become my new obsession if i were at your stage, i did it last time!:blush: I'll end up on Crimewatch!! It goes from testing testing testing to knicker checking all the time as soon as i get my bfp and 2 days before. Ohhhhhhh when will it ever end!!? Hopefully at 11 or 12 weeks i would think i envisage i'll be back to normal by then. I find it far more stressful being pg than ttc. Ive got such a good feeling for you about this pregnancy you don''t need to worry. I'm psychic!! :hugs:

Hey you 're so positive that even if you weren't psychic I d still be happy you've got a good feeling! To be quite honest i did kind of check at the playground 2 days ago but i swear it was just me my nephew (who's 15 months) and my son so there were no little ones creaming for their mummies!!! I think i ll only relax a little bit more once the cerclage is done at 14 weeks! If you're such a happy person now i can only imagine you when you get your BFP (hopefully very very soon!) Cheers, you made my day!

hi all! Such a lot to catch up on. Pink, i'll try to post a pic of my tests tomorrow, but my surge was definitely yesterday. I shall try pin him down tonight but we last bd on friday or maybe thursday, not sure now. Think i may have missed my slot. But like pink i have to be realistic, i didn't really think i would get pregnant again straight away. But its worth a shot. And Mrs MM sorry it wasn't to be for you this month?? Saffy, sorry for your loss, and welcome.

Morning all, didn't bd yesterday as oh too tired and since (for him at least) this wasn't a proper ttc month I didn't push it. I was very upset really, I think I was hoping that it might happen this month more than I was letting myself believe and my 'last chance' this month is gone. Better go get ready for work.

Morning!

Pink and mrsmiggins - imagine if you didn't want to become pregnant, at this point you'd be worried about becoming pregnant wouldn't you? :spermy: can live for 5 days or so. Also we're so fertile after an erpc, I think it's the most fertile method as everything is 'cleaned' out and ready to go! I think you've both got a great chance still, I know we don't have to bd actually on O or even the day before to get pregnant, we are just super careful because of what's happened to us :hugs: :hugs:

Hmmmm according to my ticker, twinges, not getting those but had a vivid dream about water last night! I think dreams about water mean pregnancy, does anyone know?

thanks Fili, and Pink, i totally understand how you feel as i was gutted yesterday when my opk was negative, and we hadn't bd'd the night before, again because he was too tired. I was so sure the bfp would have come yesterday. Like Fil said you still have a great chance of having caught the egg because of when you did bd. At least you did it earlier rather than later. Don't know about you but in a way now i think i have ovulated i feel the pressure is off a bit now, and at least i have a good idea of when AF will be here if i haven't got lucky this month. And at least now we have got our heads round what the sticks look like when we get our surge you have a great chance next month now. We're all in this together! Hope you have a good day and don't feel too down. I am full of cold and working till 8 :-(

sorry Fili, don't know much about dreams. But i never get any early pregnancy symptoms, and the months i feel like i do are the months i don't get pregnant, so i'm still very hopeful that you are! If that makes sense...

Feeling very confused this morning and could do with some opinions.

CD12 today. CBFM was low on CD6 and has been high every day since, including this morning. This is my second month of using it. But Digital CB OPK was positive yesterday afternoon and again this morning. CM has been clear and stretchy for last couple of days, but this morning is creamy again with no stretch. FF predicts based on last month that I am most likely to ovulate tomorrow. Very confused by the fact that CBFM has not detected a peak. This is our second month of using it this time round, and last time I got OPK in afternoon and peak the following morning. I wonder if I confused it because I kept refeeding the same used stick last month after the first peak, as I had read somewhere that it doesn't read them after it registers a first peak? Now I am wondering whether it DOES read them but just doesn't override its 2 peaks and 1 high default setting, and based on last months readings, it is thinking that my baseline levels of LH and oestrogen at this point in the cycle are higher than they are in fact?

Anybody got any ideas? When did I/am I likely to ovulate? My temp chart isn't particularly illuminating yet either, but this is my first month temping and doesn't it take 2 or 3 days after the event to detect ovulation anyway? We have been BDing every day for the last few days but not sure whether OH can maintain that for the whole week!

Not sure if this will work, but this is the link to my chart

My Ovulation Chart

Emum - I read about the refeeding it old sticks to save sticks but I think you're not supposed to do that until you've got through the first 2 cycles of using it so that it gets to know your cycles properly. It might be worth resetting it after this cycle and doing it by the book for a couple of cycles.

Remember though that the OPK is just picking up the LH not the oestrogen and you can have multiple LH surges without ovulating, so I think I'd trust the CBFM more. FF is just going by your previous cycles and if this is just your first cycle using it, it doesn't have much info to go on, whereas your CBFM is actually analysing what your levels are this month so again I'd trust it more.

I say keep bding, but every other day should be fine until you get a peak. You get a peak the day before ov so then you can bd daily for 3 days until you get a low.

You have a lot of open circles on your chart. What's the reason for them? That could be affecting your temps.

blimey. Sorry Emum i can't be a lot of help as i don't temp and i don't know about the cbfm, however, i have had the same confusion with my sticks and my own physical signs. If you have had physical signs that you have been/are ovulating as long as you are dtd every day or every other day in this timescale you are giving yourself a good chance. I know this isn't the advice that you need, i wish i could be more help.

The open circles are because I have been waking erratically. My clock is set for 7 and that's when I usually wake up, but since I started temping I have always woken before the clock goes off, earliest being 4.30 and latest 6.30. I've been temping as soon as I wake because even if I go back to sleep I won't get an unbroken 3 hours before 7. Cant think of a way around this tbh. Not fair on OH who is a light sleeper to set alarm for 4.30 every day to keep it consistent!

No that makes sense to temp then, you can use the corrector on FF though (it's on the data tab) and that will help. Make sure you change the time to your normal time though so the circles close up :) I usually make a note of the actual temp in the notes bit at the bottom so I can mess about with it if needs be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->