Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

OK. It is my first month temping ever, and FF says not to fiddle with temp adjusters to start off with? Is it possible to do it with the corrected temps and the real temps to see whether the pattern is different without opening a new account?

The only thing you could do is put in the temps for a previous month and then do a chart overlay, or if you're handy with excel, you could do a graph on there, which would at least give you the shapes to compare.

Temping:-
I don't actually temp that much,I do a few checks here and there. The beeping annoys my dh if i wake before him and temp so i just do it as soon as i get up if I remember. As it happens i had a go at 8 this morning and the result was 36.81 which was around where it was last time but i know this is no indication on its own and it's got to stay up hasn't it.

LH:-

More exciting for me is that I have a much darker line on an opk test from being next to nothing!! :yipee: I *think* this is a good sign

Dreaming:-

...of water x3 dreams last night, supposed to be a pregnancy dream symbolising amniotic fluid :yipee:

10miu pregnancy test:-

Of course I did one I am 5dpo now you know!! Well there was a line! So faint though and I know it must have been an evap line. I compared it to one I did around ov for Shadow and there was definitely a line, my dh said so too. :shrug:

Yam:-

Please G-d don't make me have eaten all those yams for nothing this month!

What does everyone think!?

Emum I have replied in your message in red! :flower:

Feeling very confused this morning and could do with some opinions.

CD12 today. CBFM was low on CD6 and has been high every day since, including this morning. This is my second month of using it. Could you have used urine that was too watery? But Digital CB OPK was positive yesterday afternoon and again this morning. I have always got pregnant using these so I think they are very reliable. CM has been clear and stretchy for last couple of days, but this morning is creamy again with no stretch. You have already released the egg then, a change in cm like that means you have ov'd FF predicts based on last month that I am most likely to ovulate tomorrow. Obviously not - trust your body signs and clearblue digi more. Very confused by the fact that CBFM has not detected a peak. Yeah that is strange but it must be that the urine you used was too watery. This is our second month of using it this time round, and last time I got OPK in afternoon and peak the following morning. I wonder if I confused it because I kept refeeding the same used stick last month after the first peak, as I had read somewhere that it doesn't read them after it registers a first peak? Now I am wondering whether it DOES read them but just doesn't override its 2 peaks and 1 high default setting, and based on last months readings, it is thinking that my baseline levels of LH and oestrogen at this point in the cycle are higher than they are in fact? Yes that could be a possible explanation, makes sense to me. Anybody got any ideas? When did I/am I likely to ovulate? My temp chart isn't particularly illuminating yet either, but this is my first month temping and doesn't it take 2 or 3 days after the event to detect ovulation anyway? We have been BDing every day for the last few days but not sure whether OH can maintain that for the whole week! You got it covered then!! Not sure if this will work, but this is the link to my chart

The fact that your OPK digi is still + this morning must mean that it is picking up a high level on the LH's downward trend now after Ov. Bet if you do one this afternoon it will be negaitve. Try it! I really think you have ov'd in the night because of your cm. Hope that's helpful and makes sense! Even tho my answer is different to Ickles I think she is right about keep bd'ing just in case! My Ovulation Chart

Good motto!! :lol: but maybe not 10dpo if you can't really be bothered! :haha:

Emum - I don't know about the CBFM but it sound like you might have ov'd from your physical changes you have noted. I am going to buy the CBFM for next month. It looks like you bd'd lots so hope fully as fili said you should be covered.:thumbup:

Fili - Can't help you with the dreams as I rarely remember my dreams although when I was pg I did seem to get more vivid dreams that I did remember so you never know!!

Mrsmiggins - I was lulling myself into thinking I was 'cool' with it all this month when I obviously wasn't. I don't think the OH realised why I was crying last night. Maybe he thinks I was distraught at missing his prowess!! :haha:
Since going bck to work and having to put on front with my patients I think I haven't allowed myself to get upset about the mc and last night brought it all back to what I was missing.

Anyway, Like you MrsM the 'pressure' is off so to speak. I really hope both of us have made it this month but if not we have proprer starting point after AF.
I am little brighter, like I said before I am not a morning person!

Fili - thanks so much for the 'chin up'. Woo for you, things are sounding good!! So exciting everythinig is crossed for you. When do you think you might a super +ve test?:flower:

Hi ickle hope you are well!

Forgot to tell you I bought Taking Charge of Your Fertility: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control and Pregnancy Achievement - Toni Weshler. It is weighty tome but look great.

Thankyou ladies this site has been a godsend

Hi ladies :wave:

This thread has been VERY busy. Welcome all newbies and I'm sorry for your losses. :hugs:

Congrats to the positive opks! Catch that eggie!! :dust:

And for those in the 2WW GL and FXD :dust:

MrsMM - so sorry that the witch got you. I really thought this was the cycle for you. I'm still in shock! :hugs:

AFM - Sorry that I've been MIA. I've been pissed off at my body and thought for sure that it was going to be another long a$$ cycle proving that the clomid did nothing. :sad1: But to my surprise FF says that I Oed (yesterday it said I was 5 DPO and it changed this morning to 3 DPO). Thankfully the DH and I have been keeping on schedule with every other day :sex: so hopefully we'll get lucky this cycle. The best news is that I Oed before CD40 which makes me very happy. :wohoo: If this cycle doesn't work out at least I know my dr will up the dose of clomid and hopefully that'll shorten my cycle even more. [-o<

YAY I'm in the 2WW FINALLY! :happydance:

Have a great day!

I'm good thanks for asking Pink Smarties. Really not holding out much hope for this cycle though, my temps are all really low and my chart looks terrible. I think I must've had a really weak ov and our timing wasn't great this cycle either. I just want this cycle to end so that I can start my new regime of soy and EPO.

pink and ickle I really hope it's this month for you both too! :flow: :flow:

I *should* get a positive on Sunday but I'm really hoping for before that! Look at me with my PMA, probably jinxed it now!!

Hi ladies :wave:

This thread has been VERY busy. Welcome all newbies and I'm sorry for your losses. :hugs:

Congrats to the positive opks! Catch that eggie!! :dust:

And for those in the 2WW GL and FXD :dust:

MrsMM - so sorry that the witch got you. I really thought this was the cycle for you. I'm still in shock! :hugs:

AFM - Sorry that I've been MIA. I've been pissed off at my body and thought for sure that it was going to be another long a$$ cycle proving that the clomid did nothing. :sad1: But to my surprise FF says that I Oed (yesterday it said I was 5 DPO and it changed this morning to 3 DPO). Thankfully the DH and I have been keeping on schedule with every other day :sex: so hopefully we'll get lucky this cycle. The best news is that I Oed before CD40 which makes me very happy. :wohoo: If this cycle doesn't work out at least I know my dr will up the dose of clomid and hopefully that'll shorten my cycle even more. [-o<

YAY I'm in the 2WW FINALLY! :happydance:

Have a great day!

:wave: glad you're in the 2WW!! :flower:

Devastated to join this thread, am going to through the horrific process of miscarrying our first baby at 8 weeks. Havn't started telling people yet, we were stupid to tell people before we got the all clear anyway, but you can't help but get excited.

We had been TTC for a couple of years, was a clomid baby, and we truly thought it was a miracle, my husband is a teacher and the timing perfectly aligned with his summer holidays, we are utterly gutted at the treatment he has received from his female head teacher, telling him to take all the time he needed, then demanded he came in after just 1 day off with me, saying it was my miscarriage not his, we are just staggered that someone could be so cold and heartless.

I honestly don't see me ever getting over this, please tell me it gets easier, I do nothing but cry, the contractions are so so painful. We so desperately want a baby, how long did you all wait to try and get pregnant? How long does the miscarriage last, it will be easier to cope with once it has all gone, I can't work/focus or do anything ;0(

Devastated to join this thread, am going to through the horrific process of miscarrying our first baby at 8 weeks. Havn't started telling people yet, we were stupid to tell people before we got the all clear anyway, but you can't help but get excited.

We had been TTC for a couple of years, was a clomid baby, and we truly thought it was a miracle, my husband is a teacher and the timing perfectly aligned with his summer holidays, we are utterly gutted at the treatment he has received from his female head teacher, telling him to take all the time he needed, then demanded he came in after just 1 day off with me, saying it was my miscarriage not his, we are just staggered that someone could be so cold and heartless.

I honestly don't see me ever getting over this, please tell me it gets easier, I do nothing but cry, the contractions are so so painful. We so desperately want a baby, how long did you all wait to try and get pregnant? How long does the miscarriage last, it will be easier to cope with once it has all gone, I can't work/focus or do anything ;0(

Hi faye, so sorry you have to be here but you're in the right place as this thread is wonderfully supportive. It is extremely hard emotionally but you will get there, you might not believe it right now. You also must remember that you're more than likely to be successful next time. You're also really fertile after a mc. x :hugs: Stay on here for support. And yes your hubby's head sounds like a grotbag! Don't worry about having time off yourself, you need it now.

fayewest - I'm so sorry for your loss. This is a great bunch of ladies to chat with and even vent to. It's very devastating to go through this. Honestly here are just no words. :hugs:

I can't believe how of awful your DH's head teacher was about the whole time off especially when she acted like she was understanding in the beginning.

It will get easier but we never forget our babies that we lost. :sad1:

Are you m/c naturally or with medical management? The medicine to make you contract can be very painful. What did your dr say in regards to how long to wait?

:hugs: :hugs:

Hi faye, so sorry you have to be here but you're in the right place as this thread is wonderfully supportive. It is extremely hard emotionally but you will get there, you might not believe it right now. You also must remember that you're more than likely to be successful next time. You're also really fertile after a mc. x :hugs: Stay on here for support. And yes your hubby's head sounds like a grotbag! Don't worry about having time off yourself, you need it now.

Feel so schizophrenic, one minute I can ignore it and try and get on with things, the next minute I am inconsolable and can't stop crying, do you have to wait 1 cycle? I have been on clomid, havn't spoken to the clinic yet, I am guessing they may tell me to start back after 1 cycle, the problem is that my cycles can be really really long without it. I feel so desperate, so so sad ;0( xx

fayewest - I'm so sorry for your loss. This is a great bunch of ladies to chat with and even vent to. It's very devastating to go through this. Honestly here are just no words. :hugs:

I can't believe how of awful your DH's head teacher was about the whole time off especially when she acted like she was understanding in the beginning.

It will get easier but we never forget our babies that we lost. :sad1:

Are you m/c naturally or with medical management? The medicine to make you contract can be very painful. What did your dr say in regards to how long to wait?

:hugs: :hugs:

Thank you so much for your message, it is so so hard esp as I keep hearing baby news everywhere, I dont even want to leave the house, just sitting here with the curtains drawn.

The head teacher is just awful, she wasn't even going to sanction time off for him to come to any of the scans, she was head teacher of the year a few years back too, makes you sick!

I am going to tell my mum later. been putting it off because I know how much it is going to hurt her, it makes it all a bit more real then too.

I am letting it happen naturally, I wasn't offered anything else, but I have been passing clots so I think it was the best option for me, it's been very painful. I am self employed too so this is taking it's toll on the business.

When can you start again?

I completely understand. I took a week off from work and just stayed in bed. This would be our 1st baby and unfortunately we ended up telling some family and close friends because I found out the week of my bday so everyone that was going to attend my bday dinner would know because I wouldn't be drinking. They already knew we were trying and we didn't want to lie. Telling them was horrible. It was pretty much done over text message because I didn't want to speak with anyone.

When did you start bleeding? Hopefully everything will be done very soon and you'll be able to get back to ttc especially with a natural mc. It seems that you bounce back faster that way from what I've been reading.

My experience just has to be rare. I had a mmc on July 6th and found out on August 15th that there was still tissue leftover so had a d&c on August 16th. Weeks and weeks go by and no sign of ovulation (I do have really long cycles) so finally at week 7 my dr gave me prometrium to start my cycle (after blood work confirmed no O). I started clomid this cycle to help with shorten them but didn't O on CD14 like dr wanted. FF just confirmed O on CD26 so now I'm waiting to see what happens. If AF comes I'll get an increased dose of clomid.

Definitely don't go by my experience. I've read where you can O like two weeks after a mc and hopefully that will happen for you.

I completely understand. I took a week off from work and just stayed in bed. This would be our 1st baby and unfortunately we ended up telling some family and close friends because I found out the week of my bday so everyone that was going to attend my bday dinner would know because I wouldn't be drinking. They already knew we were trying and we didn't want to lie. Telling them was horrible. It was pretty much done over text message because I didn't want to speak with anyone.

When did you start bleeding? Hopefully everything will be done very soon and you'll be able to get back to ttc especially with a natural mc. It seems that you bounce back faster that way from what I've been reading.

My experience just has to be rare. I had a mmc on July 6th and found out on August 15th that there was still tissue leftover so had a d&c on August 16th. Weeks and weeks go by and no sign of ovulation (I do have really long cycles) so finally at week 7 my dr gave me prometrium to start my cycle (after blood work confirmed no O). I started clomid this cycle to help with shorten them but didn't O on CD14 like dr wanted. FF just confirmed O on CD26 so now I'm waiting to see what happens. If AF comes I'll get an increased dose of clomid.

Definitely don't go by my experience. I've read where you can O like two weeks after a mc and hopefully that will happen for you.

I don't want to tell anyone or see anyone at all either, I can ignore it in conversation with people but when they tell me how sorry they are, I just can't cope, i have already cancelled everything we were going to over the next few weeks. The only person I have told is my personal trainer, as he has to be kept in the loop for when I start back with him.

It started on Saturday, just a small bit to start with and I had managed to convince myself that it was the placenta, it got worse and worse and finally had a scan at the hospital yesterday. I am bleeding really heavily so I hope thats a good sign. I take 50mg clomid and never ovulate until after the 20th day, the cycles can be crazy though. Just going to call the fertility clinic and ask them for advice. Preseed was a winner for us as clomid stripped me of any natural fertility signs, are you using that. Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->