Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

I agree about when people say how sorry they are and everything. I know that they don't know what to say and just want to show their support but I just don't want to hear it. It's just too hard. I get frustrated when they say stuff about God's plan and all. I know that He has a plan but that really isn't helping me right now. You know?

My friend just had a natural mc and she bled for about two weeks. Yeah, bleeding heavily is a good sign! Glad to know I'm not alone on the long cycle train but man it sucks especially since clomid should help with that. After my u/s on CD14 my dr said that 50mg clomid didn't work for me. I guess she expects me to O THAT DAY! Arrgggh. Oh well I guess if AF comes I'll start on 100mg clomid. If that doesn't work she is referring me to a FS to start shots. I definitely think calling your fertility clinic is a good idea. Good luck hun!

I agree about when people say how sorry they are and everything. I know that they don't know what to say and just want to show their support but I just don't want to hear it. It's just too hard. I get frustrated when they say stuff about God's plan and all. I know that He has a plan but that really isn't helping me right now. You know?

My friend just had a natural mc and she bled for about two weeks. Yeah, bleeding heavily is a good sign! Glad to know I'm not alone on the long cycle train but man it sucks especially since clomid should help with that. After my u/s on CD14 my dr said that 50mg clomid didn't work for me. I guess she expects me to O THAT DAY! Arrgggh. Oh well I guess if AF comes I'll start on 100mg clomid. If that doesn't work she is referring me to a FS to start shots. I definitely think calling your fertility clinic is a good idea. Good luck hun!

You seem to get much better care in the States, sure our medical cover is free and thats amazing, but when you are going through something like this, you dont mind paying if you are going to get a much better service and know whats going on. We don't get scans during clomid to see if it has worked, just blood test, it just feels so unknown and scary. My journey has been really tough, with scars on my tubes/surgery/pcos. Just seems like such a long shot, thats why this baby seemed like such a miracle to us.

I have no faith left, my mum is a preacher and has unshakeable faith, not me so much. It was bonfire night in the UK when the bleeding started, my favourite day of the year, as l love the excitement of fireworks and the smell of a good bonfire, my husband proposed to me 3 years ago on the 5th November, just feels like my favourite day is lost forever and will always make me desperately sad. Trying to be positive, some people live their entire lives without ever meeting their soul mate and I am lucky enough to have such an amazing man in my life, we've just had an offer accepted on our first home, which we really love and were so so excited about, the house seems like a bad consolation prize now. I just want a baby, so badly, just a few days ago everything in life was brilliant, I would give anything to go back to that feeling, we were so so happy :cry:

faye, hi and welcome. So sorry for your loss. What you are going through is what nobody understands who hasn't been through it, what nobody tells you about. You grieve for your lost baby and also the life you had planned, around the due date and the future. I've been through it twice now, although i know i am lucky as i do have a child. It honestly does get easier in time, you do stop counting down how many weeks you "would have been" although not for a while. But you never forget the baby you lost. The physical pain is awful when miscarrying naturally. That and the bleeding lasted about 2 weeks with me. Your first couple of periods may be uncomfortable as well. They told me to wait a cycle before trying again, i did the first time and got pregnant again after 3 month. Second time i wanted to start trying straight away, my miscarriage was 3 weeks ago so still don't know if i have ovulated yet but i think i have. The support here is fantastic and really helped me through this time. Don't put too much pressure on yourself these next couple of weeks.

Hi Ladies, I hope you are all getting along greatly.... :hugs: to those that need them and have had to move to the next cycle.

FXD!:dust: to those that are in that dreaded TWW!!!

:hi: FAYE, so sorry for your loss, I hope you find some kind of comfort here with us as we all have. I do no think that we can truthfully tell you that tings will get better, but we can tell you that it isn't over! You suffered a loss, so that will always be there, but you will be able to move on in your own time. I hope that you can find a moment to understand that as you may never understand what you have gone through. I know I still don't. But I look forward with my little angel looking down on my moves. I took a week off during my Mc and during that time, I discovered more determination that ever... I hope whichever way you choose to progress, it is successful! : hugs:

BASTE, I too am still in shock hun, I was so very convinced at 10DPO that I was likely PG.... onwards and upwards for me though. I think that you have got the BDg covered so no worries, looks like TWW will be a tedious one.... You will catch that eggy this time FXD! :dust:

EMUM, alot to cover with your temping ICKLE is great! We typically have the same things to say. And it is rather difficult in the beginning when you start temping. As she mentioned, you need those white circles to be gone Hun to see a temp shift and crosshairs. If you are waking between 430 and 6a, then make 6am your regular temp time. If you wake before that, take your temp and insert in the temp adjuster. use the temp that it gives for 6a. That way you can keep your temp time the same and don't put sleep deprived or disregard temp. It will clear those white circles. In the note section, put temp and time you woke just for reference. GL! :dust:

AFM...Not much on this end, CD3, just hoping she eases out soon!!! I start making some preparations for donations and such. I have all my vitamins and items ready to go when the OV time comes. A Christmas BFP and a baby born near DWs birthday.... GL FXD!:dust:

Bastet and Faye, I hate it when people say it's nature's way too!! I have just been to see my counsellor and she just keeps telling me to let go, have a break for a year, go for massages etc etc. I feel worse after seeing her!

Ladies, can anyone help me with this, I am 5 or 6 dpo and there is a definite faint line on the 10 miu pregnancy test. When I compare it to a negative one I did before ov the line is def there. Do you think that this is the start of implantation or am i just being silly and it's an evap line? I did one this morning and one just now and it's def there. :wacko:

Welcome Faye. Sorry that you are having to join us. Hope you find us a friendly and supportive lot when you are ready to ttc again. The main miscarriage forum on b and b is also great for those first few days support and maybe gets a bit more traffic when you need to talk. But we are all also here for you.

Thanks for the thoughts ickle, filipenko and MrsMM. I just did another OPK a few minutes ago and it is still smiley, and I also have clear Ewcm again in copious quantities. I guess when I checked this morning it was more man juice than lady juice :D. So I don't think I have ovulated yet. Maybe I will get a peak tomorrow and ovulate tomorrow evening? I guess must just be having a long or very concentrated surge? I will see how OH feels tonight. If he is shattered it might be better to leave it until tomorrow morning rather than dtd tonight but not tomorrow if its an either/or situation. Oh why does this have to be so complicated!

Pics filipenko? Not sure without seeing it, but 5dpo is very early. Could you bear to wait another couple of days just to see. I don't want to see you break your heart over this when things are so early and there is so little certainty about the result.

faye, hi and welcome. So sorry for your loss. What you are going through is what nobody understands who hasn't been through it, what nobody tells you about. You grieve for your lost baby and also the life you had planned, around the due date and the future. I've been through it twice now, although i know i am lucky as i do have a child. It honestly does get easier in time, you do stop counting down how many weeks you "would have been" although not for a while. But you never forget the baby you lost. The physical pain is awful when miscarrying naturally. That and the bleeding lasted about 2 weeks with me. Your first couple of periods may be uncomfortable as well. They told me to wait a cycle before trying again, i did the first time and got pregnant again after 3 month. Second time i wanted to start trying straight away, my miscarriage was 3 weeks ago so still don't know if i have ovulated yet but i think i have. The support here is fantastic and really helped me through this time. Don't put too much pressure on yourself these next couple of weeks.

Really sorry to hear about your loss and thank you for taking the time to write to me, hard not to blame yourself and question if you did anything wrong, I was on the path to IVF in a few months so i will have to see what my doc says, at least I know I can conceive on clomid now (trying to be positive, when everything seems so dark, we had a massive family Christmas planned when we were going to tell everyone) are you using opks or natural fertility signs? xx

Hi Ladies, I hope you are all getting along greatly.... :hugs: to those that need them and have had to move to the next cycle.

FXD!:dust: to those that are in that dreaded TWW!!!

:hi: FAYE, so sorry for your loss, I hope you find some kind of comfort here with us as we all have. I do no think that we can truthfully tell you that tings will get better, but we can tell you that it isn't over! You suffered a loss, so that will always be there, but you will be able to move on in your own time. I hope that you can find a moment to understand that as you may never understand what you have gone through. I know I still don't. But I look forward with my little angel looking down on my moves. I took a week off during my Mc and during that time, I discovered more determination that ever... I hope whichever way you choose to progress, it is successful! : hugs:

BASTE, I too am still in shock hun, I was so very convinced at 10DPO that I was likely PG.... onwards and upwards for me though. I think that you have got the BDg covered so no worries, looks like TWW will be a tedious one.... You will catch that eggy this time FXD! :dust:

EMUM, alot to cover with your temping ICKLE is great! We typically have the same things to say. And it is rather difficult in the beginning when you start temping. As she mentioned, you need those white circles to be gone Hun to see a temp shift and crosshairs. If you are waking between 430 and 6a, then make 6am your regular temp time. If you wake before that, take your temp and insert in the temp adjuster. use the temp that it gives for 6a. That way you can keep your temp time the same and don't put sleep deprived or disregard temp. It will clear those white circles. In the note section, put temp and time you woke just for reference. GL! :dust:

AFM...Not much on this end, CD3, just hoping she eases out soon!!! I start making some preparations for donations and such. I have all my vitamins and items ready to go when the OV time comes. A Christmas BFP and a baby born near DWs birthday.... GL FXD!:dust:

I know logic dictates that there was something wrong with the baby and that this was the best thing but when you fall pregnant after being told you have a less than 5% chance of getting pregnant the whole thing just seems so unlikely again :cry:

Oh man juice, that explains the cm then!! Shows that the CBFM is reliable then aswell as the digi as perhaps you hadn't reached peak when you tested even though you were surging, that explains things!! :thumbup:

Welcome Faye. Sorry that you are having to join us. Hope you find us a friendly and supportive lot when you are ready to ttc again. The main miscarriage forum on b and b is also great for those first few days support and maybe gets a bit more traffic when you need to talk. But we are all also here for you.

Thanks for the thoughts ickle, filipenko and MrsMM. I just did another OPK a few minutes ago and it is still smiley, and I also have clear Ewcm again in copious quantities. I guess when I checked this morning it was more man juice than lady juice :D. So I don't think I have ovulated yet. Maybe I will get a peak tomorrow and ovulate tomorrow evening? I guess must just be having a long or very concentrated surge? I will see how OH feels tonight. If he is shattered it might be better to leave it until tomorrow morning rather than dtd tonight but not tomorrow if its an either/or situation. Oh why does this have to be so complicated!

Thank you xx

I will try and get something like it off the net, i can't upload pics as I have left both leads and camera at my parents house. I'll see now. Well I will be testing morning noon and night so i'll catch it. Thing is, I'm supposed to go on progesterone and blood thinning injection as soon as i get a bfp so sooner the better. (the treatment is empirical at the mo ie haven't been diagnosed with anything so it's just in case). It could at a push be 6dpo but still too early isn't it. I'll see if i can get a similar pic.

Pics filipenko? Not sure without seeing it, but 5dpo is very early. Could you bear to wait another couple of days just to see. I don't want to see you break your heart over this when things are so early and there is so little certainty about the result.

ok is it attached? The line was ever so slightly lighter (but not too much lighter) than that top one in the picture. Almost like, how can I explain it, a grease mark! But it wasn't a grease mark!

Attachments

• 9-13-pregnancy-tests.jpg
    9-13-pregnancy-tests.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 11
If you have a maybe dipstick and your doctor is going to prescribe progesterone then I am sure he would do a quantitive blood test. Can you get booked in for tomorrow to check it out? Then you could know for sure and start your progesterone immediately?

FAYE, I am sending positivity and hope your way.... at the age of 18, I was told that I wouldn't be able to carry a child to full-term, and that it would be hard in general..... Our daughter is 9 years old as of Oct 27th! It will can happen!

Yep me too. We have male and female issues and took 6 years, 1 loss and a failed IVF to conceive DS1 who was the result of copious fertility drugs. DD was a happy accident. DS2 took 2 years to conceive when we were again told due to said fertility issues and advancing age that our only chance was ICSI and even with that our chances were less than 5%. The one we just lost was conceived first month of trying.

So there is always hope. I had PCOS and didn't ovulate at all for years and then only sporadically. I also have a large fibroid attached to endometrium. dh has low motility and high morphology.

I think i'll do that emum if it's any darker tomorrow. The 25 miu is negative and I did a clearblue digi and that's 'Not pregnant' Boooooooo. I hate the way those words even look on the screen when you want that 1-2 to appear well actually I want 2-3 to appear straight away!! :haha:
Have you ever seen evap lines like that? As I say the lines are lighter than the pic but it's strange to me how they're suddenly there

fili, the only time i've seen lines like that are when i was last pregnant. It's so so early, but i so, so so hope you are!

FAYE, I am sending positivity and hope your way.... at the age of 18, I was told that I wouldn't be able to carry a child to full-term, and that it would be hard in general..... Our daughter is 9 years old as of Oct 27th! It will can happen!

Thank you, I am trying to be positive, I have an amazing husband, and for that I am very grateful, I just feel like I am failing him, all the fertility issues are mine not his, I just want to get straight back on it when this pain subsides, I need something to focus on.

I wonder if you are more fertile/not sure how that works, I mean how can you be 'more fertile' straight afterwards, you don't release any more eggs do you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->