Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Mrs miggins my result is slightly lighter than the top test strip in the picture, did you ever have a result lighter than the top pic? i've never used these tests before.

Yep me too. We have male and female issues and took 6 years, 1 loss and a failed IVF to conceive DS1 who was the result of copious fertility drugs. DD was a happy accident. DS2 took 2 years to conceive when we were again told due to said fertility issues and advancing age that our only chance was ICSI and even with that our chances were less than 5%. The one we just lost was conceived first month of trying.

So there is always hope. I had PCOS and didn't ovulate at all for years and then only sporadically. I also have a large fibroid attached to endometrium. dh has low motility and high morphology.

Such positive messages, you are an inspiration, I hope we can do this ;0) xxx

FAYE, I am sending positivity and hope your way.... at the age of 18, I was told that I wouldn't be able to carry a child to full-term, and that it would be hard in general..... Our daughter is 9 years old as of Oct 27th! It will can happen!

Thank you, I am trying to be positive, I have an amazing husband, and for that I am very grateful, I just feel like I am failing him, all the fertility issues are mine not his, I just want to get straight back on it when this pain subsides, I need something to focus on.

I wonder if you are more fertile/not sure how that works, I mean how can you be 'more fertile' straight afterwards, you don't release any more eggs do you?

Faye, i am just the same as you, the only way i can cope is by getting straight back on the baby bandwagon. I think you are more fertile as your body knows what it has got to do and you can ov even before 1st af in lots of cases, I did. I only had my erpc op 3 weeks ago or something and now i'm waiting for my BFP!! PMA! Please don't blame yourself, i'm sure your hubby loves you for who you are and anyway none of this is your fault at all - keep telling yourself that! Lots of ladies on b&b have had much shorter wait times to pregnancy after a mc. It's almost like your body kickstarts. Also I know a lady on here (who i am VERY jealous of) is 15 weeks with triplets after taking clomid and she'd been trying to conceive for 18 months without the clomid. We can all tell you all the tips to help you get pregnant faster,.. Don't worry, you're moving on up now and making room for the real thing! x x :hugs:

...but Faye ignore my 'yam posts' they're silly and probably make no difference in my quest to conceive twins - they're not based on any medical facts and the other ladies will have much more worthwhile & intelligent 'get pregnant quickly' tips to give to you.

MrsMM - onward and upward is a great attitude! :thumbup: Get those donations in order and you'll be ready to go. I can't believe how long your LP was this cycle. Do you think it's the extra stuff that you are doing/taking?

fili - I'm sorry that you feel worse when you leave from the counselor. 5 DPO is real early but it could be a line so I'm FXD for you. :dust:

FAYE, I am sending positivity and hope your way.... at the age of 18, I was told that I wouldn't be able to carry a child to full-term, and that it would be hard in general..... Our daughter is 9 years old as of Oct 27th! It will can happen!

Thank you, I am trying to be positive, I have an amazing husband, and for that I am very grateful, I just feel like I am failing him, all the fertility issues are mine not his, I just want to get straight back on it when this pain subsides, I need something to focus on.

I wonder if you are more fertile/not sure how that works, I mean how can you be 'more fertile' straight afterwards, you don't release any more eggs do you?

Faye, i am just the same as you, the only way i can cope is by getting straight back on the baby bandwagon. I think you are more fertile as your body knows what it has got to do and you can ov even before 1st af in lots of cases, I did. I only had my erpc op 3 weeks ago or something and now i'm waiting for my BFP!! PMA! Please don't blame yourself, i'm sure your hubby loves you for who you are and anyway none of this is your fault at all - keep telling yourself that! Lots of ladies on b&b have had much shorter wait times to pregnancy after a mc. It's almost like your body kickstarts. Also I know a lady on here (who i am VERY jealous of) is 15 weeks with triplets after taking clomid and she'd been trying to conceive for 18 months without the clomid. We can all tell you all the tips to help you get pregnant faster,.. Don't worry, you're moving on up now and making room for the real thing! x x :hugs:

Thank you so much for your kind words! My sister has twin boys, they are in the family. I would LOVE twins, it's all done then isn't it, all the sleepless nights and stress, although she is exhausted and hasn't had a proper nights sleep in 6 months.

I would love tips on how to get pregnant faster, I think I will be allowed back on clomid after first normal cycle, I can't wait. I am still in a lot of physical pain going through the miscarriage, I hope it will all finish soon ... I am feeling like it is the right time to start telling people now, I need to get that over and done with xx

Yeah Faye, it's like ripping off a plaster telling people, best to get it over with! The physical pain's not nice, be kind to yourself, hot choc, hot water bottle, chocs, good film, B&B - what more could you want for tonight? x x

I texted everyone who knew (it was only a very small number) when it happened last time, all but one couple which I kept putting off telling. It was then embarrassing for us both when he asked about 4 weeks after I'd lost the baby, how I was feeling and how things were going. My other friends who got the text were great, and all texted straight back saying they would call in a few days, and did follow up with calls and low key plans to meet to offer moral support. To be honest, they couldn't have handled things better in difficult circumstances. Much different to my first miscarriage which was 17 years ago at 17 weeks. So friends, family and colleagues all knew, and people had told others who knew me so I didn't actually know who knew and who didnt, and email and text werent so widely used then so had to tell everyone personally.

MrsMM - onward and upward is a great attitude! :thumbup: Get those donations in order and you'll be ready to go. I can't believe how long your LP was this cycle. Do you think it's the extra stuff that you are doing/taking?

fili - I'm sorry that you feel worse when you leave from the counselor. 5 DPO is real early but it could be a line so I'm FXD for you. :dust:

Thanks bastet, I only go to try to help myself but she really doesn't understand what it's like plus she told me today that she never wanted children herself! :dohh: How can she begin to understand? She's a nice lady though and tries her best. And the test line seems ridiculously early. I'll do another 7 tests tomorrow

Filipenko - get yourself another therapist if she's not helping you! Are you paying for her or is it on the NHS? I went to see one a the fertility clinic and she was great. I've been to another before and she was amazing but didn't know as much about what I was going through where as the one at the clinic had a good basic knowledge about treatments and how devastating a loss is when you're LTTTC.

Bastet- Yayyyyyyyy for ov! cd26 is not bad girl....hooray you're in the tww!!!

Filipenko- I want to see the picture...the actual one...get it up there!!!!i dont believe in evap line so GET IT UP THERE...i am so excited for you!!!

Fayewest- i m so sorry hun. I know exactly how you feel...with my 1st mc we'd told EVERYONE and after i had a mmc at 12 weeks i just hated how everyone would look at me. Next mc we had only told a few friends and family but i still hated the silent sad treatment i got. This time round we havent told a soul. It hurts like hell now (psychologically) but believe me it does get better...and you will get there...one day at a time...just one day...since you are mc'ing naturally i dont think you have to wait at all but even if you had had a d&c i d still say dont wait....after 1mc i waited 3 months and ended up mc'ing again..this time round we didnt wait at all and hopefully it's all going to be fine!!Lots of HUgs your way!Ow and when i was 23 i was told i d never have kids...i have a son 17 months old!

Hi ladies

Just a really quick one to say hi and that i havent forgotton about you all! Been taking a bit of time off as this month is quite a hard one for me ..... 20th would have been my due date and this is my last cycle on clomid and i dont know whats next!! Its all a bit uncertain, just trying our best as i think im ovulating this week!!!

Faye, welcome ... sorry you have had to join us but as you have hopefully found everyone here is very supportive, open and honest! Yep, my advice would be to look after yourself, seriously, its a huge thing for your body to go through, i didnt take enough time off work and i dont think my body thanked me for it!

Amanda, 6 dpo, eek!! How are you feeling lady?? No testing early!!

Big hugs to everyone, we need some good news soon xxx

Ha ha I can't I don't have the tools but i asked my mum and dad to post them for me! Chistiana my lh is rising too, is that a good sign at 5dpo do you think?

Filipenko- I want to see the picture...the actual one...get it up there!!!!i dont believe in evap line so GET IT UP THERE...i am so excited for you!!!

Fayewest- i m so sorry hun. I know exactly how you feel...with my 1st mc we'd told EVERYONE and after i had a mmc at 12 weeks i just hated how everyone would look at me. Next mc we had only told a few friends and family but i still hated the silent sad treatment i got. This time round we havent told a soul. It hurts like hell now (psychologically) but believe me it does get better...and you will get there...one day at a time...just one day...since you are mc'ing naturally i dont think you have to wait at all but even if you had had a d&c i d still say dont wait....after 1mc i waited 3 months and ended up mc'ing again..this time round we didnt wait at all and hopefully it's all going to be fine!!Lots of HUgs your way!Ow and when i was 23 i was told i d never have kids...i have a son 17 months old!

*****WARNING - Venting*****

Okay you know what really pisses me off is reading the news that the Duggar's are expecting baby #20!!! WTF! :hissy: I just want one and these people are going on 20!!! :growlmad:

I'm done now. Sorry. :haha:

*****WARNING - Venting*****

Okay you know what really pisses me off is reading the news that the Duggar's are expecting baby #20!!! WTF! :hissy: I just want one and these people are going on 20!!! :growlmad:

I'm done now. Sorry. :haha:

I said the same thing when I saw this ealier! Glad I'm not the only one. Ridiculous. and Annoyyyyyinnnngggg.:growlmad:

I have just emailed and texted everyone, better to do that than wait and people put their foot in it in weeks/months and we have to go over it all again. So desperately sad, so scared that I will never be happy again, just last week we had everything in the world to look forward to, now it's all i can do to get up in the morning. Hope you are doing ok, are you pregnant now, sorry if I misunderstood that, how do you find the strength, such respect for you xx

Filiiiiii- yes it's good....lh line shouldnt be getting darker unless hcg is being produced because they are very similar...you are not ov'ing again so i m guessing it's hcg!

Ok i ve lost you there on the Duggars but WTH 20????What are they, rabbits?

Hi ladies

Just a really quick one to say hi and that i havent forgotton about you all! Been taking a bit of time off as this month is quite a hard one for me ..... 20th would have been my due date and this is my last cycle on clomid and i dont know whats next!! Its all a bit uncertain, just trying our best as i think im ovulating this week!!!

Faye, welcome ... sorry you have had to join us but as you have hopefully found everyone here is very supportive, open and honest! Yep, my advice would be to look after yourself, seriously, its a huge thing for your body to go through, i didnt take enough time off work and i dont think my body thanked me for it!

Amanda, 6 dpo, eek!! How are you feeling lady?? No testing early!!

Big hugs to everyone, we need some good news soon xxx

I work for myself so its hard, but I am sitting on the sofa, doing what little things I can, and ignoring the phone for a bit. People really dont tell you how painful it all is, literally the most physical and emotional pain I have ever experienced :cry: At least Sex in the City is on tonight.

I normally take great pleasure in so many things, the smell of a cold morning, the beautiful blue sky at dusk, the taste of delicious cheese, everything seems so bleak, so grey with persistent rain

Filiiiiii- yes it's good....lh line shouldnt be getting darker unless hcg is being produced because they are very similar...you are not ov'ing again so i m guessing it's hcg!

Ok i ve lost you there on the Duggars but WTH 20????What are they, rabbits?

:yipee: I really want tomorrow to be here so i can test again...actually might just do another one now before bed... Hope I don't dream as much tonight I was relieved to be getting out of bed this morning :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->