Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Wonder how Pink is bearing up today. She must have posted earlier but been checking posts on my 1920's phone from work and have probably missed some.

Pink was upset yesterday but she felt better this afternoon. Hope you're ok Pink! :hugs:

Sorry Fili! :blush: I've a sucker for shows like that. My new fav show is Vampire Diaries!!

:haha: Love it themarshas!! "It was 17 kids and counting when the show began" :haha:

Filipenko - so glad your doc is sending you someone else. KMFX'd for your test tomorrow :)

KMP - Congratulations!! H&H 9 months to you :) Keep us posted with the beany's progress.

Clobo - I was wondering where you went. I'm ok, not feeling very positive about this cycle because my temps are so low and our timing was crap, plus I've got the swollen post ov ovaries at the mo. I'm going to try soy and EPO next month though instead of agnus castus so I'm hoping that helps give me a stronger ov. Just researching the different dosages and days to take it in the meantime :)

Emum - I don't know about the CBFM but it sound like you might have ov'd from your physical changes you have noted. I am going to buy the CBFM for next month. It looks like you bd'd lots so hope fully as fili said you should be covered.:thumbup:

Fili - Can't help you with the dreams as I rarely remember my dreams although when I was pg I did seem to get more vivid dreams that I did remember so you never know!!

Mrsmiggins - I was lulling myself into thinking I was 'cool' with it all this month when I obviously wasn't. I don't think the OH realised why I was crying last night. Maybe he thinks I was distraught at missing his prowess!! :haha:
Since going bck to work and having to put on front with my patients I think I haven't allowed myself to get upset about the mc and last night brought it all back to what I was missing.

Anyway, Like you MrsM the 'pressure' is off so to speak. I really hope both of us have made it this month but if not we have proprer starting point after AF.
I am little brighter, like I said before I am not a morning person!

Fili - thanks so much for the 'chin up'. Woo for you, things are sounding good!! So exciting everythinig is crossed for you. When do you think you might a super +ve test?:flower:

Hi ickle hope you are well!

Forgot to tell you I bought Taking Charge of Your Fertility: The Definitive Guide to Natural Birth Control and Pregnancy Achievement - Toni Weshler. It is weighty tome but look great.

Thankyou ladies this site has been a godsend
Just caught up with this! Pink, glad you feel a bit brighter. And you are probably right, it still is really early days after the mc and emotions come when you sort of think you have got a handle on them, especially when you are back to work and having to act like everything is normal when the bottom has just fallen out of your world. I really hope we get pregnant again soon but like you say, if this month its not to be then at least we can start off new next month after AF knowing exactly where we are. Hope you have felt ok today.x

Morning ladies, hope you're all well., I'm an early bird this morning, Well last night I really didn't want to go to sleep because of all the vivid dreaming but lo and behold I didn't have one dream!! And look what my ticker says, on the day I don't. Have retested this morning and still getting those extremely faint lines on the hpt but LH is darker. as dark as yesterday Going to try not get my hopes up too much these coming days. I'll be cautiously optimisitc rather than wildly excited and i'm even going to cut test strips down to 3 a day. :saywhat:
How is everyone?

morning Fil. Hey thats a good sign about the vivid dreams though, its only a day out! I would say cautiously excited is the way to go? Anyway you've got me at it last night. No bd last night, all my ov strips came negative. I gave oh a massage instead, to keep him sweet! However i couldn't resist doing a hpt this morning myself. Well at 3dpo, when i didn't even dtd at the right time, its bound to be positive, right??

I think I might have confused my CBFM as I thought. Today it was high still and the OPK was back to negative. When I looked at the strip, LH line was high and oestrogen line was barely visible. I had ovulation pains last night and temp up today

I think I might have confused my CBFM as I thought. Today it was high still and the OPK was back to negative. When I looked at the strip, LH line was high and oestrogen line was barely visible. I had ovulation pains last night and temp up today
Ooh so you could still be in with a chance this month then?

Ooh so you could still be in with a chance this month then?

I hope so! I'm only CD13 today so I wasn't assuming I was out of the running for the month anyway.

We dtd Friday, Sunday and Monday. Not last night unfortunately but OH is off today so am hoping to go again today. If the pain last night was egg releasing, we should still be in with a chance until end of today. OPK was positive Monday and Tuesday.

If no luck this month I will reboot the CBFM and use it properly for a couple of months. For the sake of the price of a box of sticks (about £15) it's just not worth possibly missing a chance.

Emum - buy the sticks off ebay or amazon. I get mine for about £7. I think rebooting it would be a good idea, just so you know for certain that it's working as it should be. Hopefully you won't need it though :)

AFM - had a bad start to the morning. A guy ran up the back of my car on my way to work. I crossed one carriage way and was stopped in the middle of a dual carriageway waiting for a gap in the traffic but he thought I'd gone straight across and just hit the back of my car. My back, neck and shoulder are a bit achy but I think I'm ok. My work mates are telling me to go to hospital and get checked out but I don't want to in case they want to x-ray me :(

Wow lots to catch up on!!

KMP - Congratulations!! Wonderful new to give us all hope. Have a fantastic 9 months. :happydance:

Fili - you might have so tired from the previous nights lack of sleep due to dreaming that you were just catching up last night. Being cautiously optimistic if the way to go, how are you managing the withdrawal symptoms from only testing 3 times?:haha:

Ickle - :hugs: good luck for next month. I started using epo last week (stopped monday as think ov'd sunday) as was taking 2000mg. If you get any more info can you let me know. I also take 200mg Coenzq10 (oh gets 100mg) as that is supposed to help with energy production in egg/sperm especially for the less younger (!!) people ttc.

emum - as MrsM said you still might have today to still be in with a chance but as I said before I think regardless you seem pretty well covered bding from before - fingers crossed!

MrsMiggins - Hope you are well today. Are you testing? I keep rereading the posts and I am confused as to if you said you might test but you are only 3dpo?

Faye - welcome, sorry that you have to join us but everyone here are great, very supportive. I was in the miscarriage forum immediately after my mc and found everyone there very supportive also.:hugs:

Clobo - :hugs: I can only imagine how difficult this month is for you, I won't have to face that till May. Good luck for ov-ing this week and fingers crossed!

AFM - feeling much better today. Temp much higher today and lots of night sweats again last night. :wacko:

I have been inputting my temps into FF but it still hasn't said that I ov'd (no crosshairs). Fair enough it isn't a proper cycle but I have had at least 3 temp rises but maybe it doesn't have enough info.

ickle - omg -hope you are okay. Maybe the dr's can just assess you and mention that you do not want xray just in case. :hugs:

Hope you're ok and not in too much shock ickle, you poor thing!! :hugs: :hugs: Stupid men drivers!! :growlmad: Men are only needed for one thing :sex: and :baby: making not for bumping into lovely girlies who have got enough to worry about!

Pink - I couldn't stick to 3 :nope: i started to feel dizzy and get the shakes :lol: I have done 6 ic's today and I went out to get what mrsmig used but could only find the clearblue blue cross line test thingies. BUT I have a faint blue line on this, it is very faint though, but there. :shrug: I am also feeling very very 'heavy' abdominally with lower backache. My bb's are also very heavy and swollen and slightly tender at night. Irritable too. Really I just feel like my period is about to come on! :af: :af: Really hoping for no sign of af but i really do feel like it's about to start. Also I am absolutely starving hungry all the time, you know like you get before af? Had a stop at maccy d's this morning for a very salty/unhealthy but very delicious mc breakfast muffin on top of my cereal, yogurt and cup of tea. Anyone think i've still got hope?

High temps are a great sign pink!! Getting excited for you!! :thumbup:

Wow lots to catch up on!!

KMP - Congratulations!! Wonderful new to give us all hope. Have a fantastic 9 months. :happydance:

Fili - you might have so tired from the previous nights lack of sleep due to dreaming that you were just catching up last night. Being cautiously optimistic if the way to go, how are you managing the withdrawal symptoms from only testing 3 times?:haha:

Ickle - :hugs: good luck for next month. I started using epo last week (stopped monday as think ov'd sunday) as was taking 2000mg. If you get any more info can you let me know. I also take 200mg Coenzq10 (oh gets 100mg) as that is supposed to help with energy production in egg/sperm especially for the less younger (!!) people ttc.

emum - as MrsM said you still might have today to still be in with a chance but as I said before I think regardless you seem pretty well covered bding from before - fingers crossed!

MrsMiggins - Hope you are well today. Are you testing? I keep rereading the posts and I am confused as to if you said you might test but you are only 3dpo?

Faye - welcome, sorry that you have to join us but everyone here are great, very supportive. I was in the miscarriage forum immediately after my mc and found everyone there very supportive also.:hugs:

Clobo - :hugs: I can only imagine how difficult this month is for you, I won't have to face that till May. Good luck for ov-ing this week and fingers crossed!

AFM - feeling much better today. Temp much higher today and lots of night sweats again last night. :wacko:

I have been inputting my temps into FF but it still hasn't said that I ov'd (no crosshairs). Fair enough it isn't a proper cycle but I have had at least 3 temp rises but maybe it doesn't have enough info.

How you doing Faye? Hope you're feeling better physically if not emotionally x x :hugs:

fili - FXD :dust:

Amanda - so sorry to hear about the accident this morning. Def go to the hospital and get checked out!

AFM - FF changed my O date again (second time). Let's hope there are no more changes...

Ickle - did you go to A&E? Hope you are feeling better. Men "shakes fist"!!

Fili - only 6!!:haha: It is all looking really positive, this is your 6th dpo is it? I know you have mentioned it earlier. I had to recheck my calendar to think about what I was experiencing before I found out I was pg. I had all the normal pmt signs about 1 weeks before I was due AF (so estimating my cycle in August that it all began around 7dpo). The only thing I didn't have in the run up was sore boobs. I kept squeezing them to see if they were sore! I was more tired than usual, some cramps and backache as for other signs as I didn't expect to be pg I wasn't that aware. I didn't do hpt till I was 1 week late.

High temps after ov are normal though? Going by Sundays opk I am only max 3dpo

hi bastetgrrl - I am just watching Vampire Diaries season 2 just now as I missed some of them when on TV, so I haven't watches series 3 yet so no spoilers lol!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->