Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Pink - I couldn't stick to 3 :nope: i started to feel dizzy and get the shakes :lol: I have done 6 ic's today and I went out to get what mrsmig used but could only find the clearblue blue cross line test thingies. BUT I have a faint blue line on this, it is very faint though, but there. :shrug: I am also feeling very very 'heavy' abdominally with lower backache. My bb's are also very heavy and swollen and slightly tender at night. Irritable too. Really I just feel like my period is about to come on! :af: :af: Really hoping for no sign of af but i really do feel like it's about to start. Also I am absolutely starving hungry all the time, you know like you get before af? Had a stop at maccy d's this morning for a very salty/unhealthy but very delicious mc breakfast muffin on top of my cereal, yogurt and cup of tea. Anyone think i've still got hope?

Fil, I always feel like AF is due when I am pregnant, for me it is the most reliable sign! I am feeling excited for you.......

Pink - no worries :haha: I won't spoil it for you. I just love that show. They have some great writters!!

morning Fil. Hey thats a good sign about the vivid dreams though, its only a day out! I would say cautiously excited is the way to go? Anyway you've got me at it last night. No bd last night, all my ov strips came negative. I gave oh a massage instead, to keep him sweet! However i couldn't resist doing a hpt this morning myself. Well at 3dpo, when i didn't even dtd at the right time, its bound to be positive, right??

Yeah of course positive!! You should be hpt testing from 1dpo IMHO mrs migg!!tut tut :winkwink:

I didn't go to A&E. I just feel like I've pulled something in my back. We have a minor injuries and illnesses clinic attached to the health centre at home (I work in Aberdeen which is about 35 miles away from where I live) so I'm going to go there when I home from work and if they think it's necessary then they can send me to the hospital.

Thanks for all the well wishes :) The man was driving his wifes Touareg so I'm sure she's going to give him into enough trouble when he gets home lol!

Thanks mrsmig!! I hope so! :yipee: cautiously excited, like it!

....i've just eaten 3 fruit and nut bars THREE! def got the pre af munchies...

I didn't go to A&E. I just feel like I've pulled something in my back. We have a minor injuries and illnesses clinic attached to the health centre at home (I work in Aberdeen which is about 35 miles away from where I live) so I'm going to go there when I home from work and if they think it's necessary then they can send me to the hospital.

Thanks for all the well wishes :) The man was driving his wifes Touareg so I'm sure she's going to give him into enough trouble when he gets home lol!
:haha:

That's a good idea ickle. Really hope you've not done anything serious. :hugs: :hugs:

ickle - Is that the Montrose one? Hopefully its just a strain from the jolt, its a bummer that you can't take ibuprofen either (just in case).

Ickle, sorry to hear about your awful morning, and I hope you feel better soon.

Pink, hi! Yes, I did do a test this morning, obviously it was negative. However.. I have been getting really weird heartburny type indigestion sort of contraction things this morning and last night. I have only ever had those before, and that was the last time I was pregnant. I am going to stop thinking this way now, as I am fairly sure I can't be pregnant. Fairly sure......:shrug:

morning Fil. Hey thats a good sign about the vivid dreams though, its only a day out! I would say cautiously excited is the way to go? Anyway you've got me at it last night. No bd last night, all my ov strips came negative. I gave oh a massage instead, to keep him sweet! However i couldn't resist doing a hpt this morning myself. Well at 3dpo, when i didn't even dtd at the right time, its bound to be positive, right??

Yeah of course positive!! You should be hpt testing from 1dpo IMHO mrs migg!!tut tut :winkwink:

:dohh:

Yeah that's the one Pink Smarties. Are you from around there too? I'm on anti-inflammatories already so hopefully they're helping it.

:dohh:

haha, mrsmig i think that you should be cautiously excited now since that's a symptom unique to your pregnancies??

MrsMiggis - I have everything crossed for you!! :thumbup: I had really bad night sweats last night which I very occasionally had at ov/AF time before but it was full on for 2-3 weeks when I was very early pg. I am not going to test atm, I am just going to remain hopeful in my head as I don't think I'd be okay keep seeing bfn.

I thought though that the hcg doesn't show up until implantation at around 6-7 dpo?

Yeah that's the one Pink Smarties. Are you from around there too? I'm on anti-inflammatories already so hopefully they're helping it.

I live across in Fife but work in Dundee. The anti-inflams should help with that if it is a strain/pulled muscle.

Oh dear, because I am on 'sick leave' for the 1st time in 9 years without ever having a day off work (due to the mc's), my Dh (who works from home) has given me articles to write for his business to 'take my mind off things'. I cannot tell you how boring these articles are :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: They're all about sport and I have to write them from scratch. Well he went out an hour ago to several meetings in central London. [Quick time calculation: 40 mins round trip Tube ride, 3 hours meetings. Looking at 6pm ish for DH return :yipee:] "Buy darling, good luck with the meetings. Yes I'll write those articles for you. Bye." Kiss kiss. Door shuts. ON WITH the history documentaries on Sky / any good romantic movies / weepies (love those docs sorry bit geekish) and sign on to B&B for much more interresting banter!!! Now those kinds of things leave me feeling much less depressed. When he comes back I will be typing furiously and pretending I have worked all afternoon! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :amartass:

Who thinks I can get the work done under time pressure before DH gets home!! ??

Oh and I forgot... a bit of checking out Enriche Inglasias and wathcing his muscles I mean music vids does wonders for the old depression too!!

Me! I am the same. Its my day off today So I will be polishes/hoovered/washup/wash clothes/remade the sweaty bed/tidied compter room etc all the the last hour and a half before OH gets home at 6!!:haha:

No I haven't beed watching Vap Diaries inbetween B&B, eating 3 timeouts and ebaying for CBFM!!:blush:

Cool Pink Smarties. I've got quite a few friends in Glenrothes and Kirkcaldy so we're down there quite a lot :)

On a serious note, another definite side effect of these mc's is my complete inability to concentrate on things for very long when I used to be able to concentrate for hours and hours. Oh well I think it will all alleviate when i'm successfully pregnant and i can get back to normal. Hope so! Anyone else found that?

Me! I am the same. Its my day off today So I will be polishes/hoovered/washup/wash clothes/remade the sweaty bed/tidied compter room etc all the the last hour and a half before OH gets home at 6!!:haha:

No I haven't beed watching Vap Diaries inbetween B&B, eating 3 timeouts and ebaying for CBFM!!:blush:

Haha :iron: :dishes: :hangwashing: :laundry: :cake: :iron: "Oh yes, I have been working all day, dear. I'm flat out exhausted. I think I may possibly be maybe too tired to baby dance tonight :sleep: will you make dinner?" :rofl:

Yay! Join the CBFM gang. Love Timeouts. Might text DH to get me one on the way home (along with some more tests). A well deserved treat for working so hard I think!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->