Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

On a serious note, another definite side effect of these mc's is my complete inability to concentrate on things for very long when I used to be able to concentrate for hours and hours. Oh well I think it will all alleviate when i'm successfully pregnant and i can get back to normal. Hope so! Anyone else found that?

I agree and I'm completely forgetful which is SO not me. I always remember everything. :dohh:

My concentration beginning to get back to normal-ish. I was really forgetful to the point even the OH noticed! I remember having a conversation about how someone was getting to a conference and All I could say was ' are you going by..........ummm..... the metal thing with 4 wheels' !! :huh: WTH!! I couldn't even remember car. I usually know where everything is in the house is but then I was useless.

Yeah, hope we're not permanently affected or we'll forget where we put our babies when they get here!

How you doing Faye? Hope you're feeling better physically if not emotionally x x :hugs:

I have opened the curtains today and feeling more 'real' if that makes sense, had a bit of set back today due to my 'best friend'. Its a long old story but basically we fell out a few months back and hadnt talked, I emailed her yesterday to tell her everything that had happened, and she wasnt anywhere near as supportive as she should be. I would drop anything to be with one of my friends esp my best friend if they needed me. Hell even my PT showed up yesterday to see how I was doing, I guess times like this show you who/whats important. It's strange I switch between feeling awful and feeling normal/ignoring it. Going to start temping tomorrow, I hope I finish all the physical stuff before I ovulate. xxx

fayewest -you will get there one day at a time. I switched from feeling sad one minute to ignoring the next. Sometimes its the only way to get through the day. Don't feel that it is wrong to have an okay or even a good moment, it doesn't mean you don't care. Things move on and get better but you never forget. :hugs:

How you doing Faye? Hope you're feeling better physically if not emotionally x x :hugs:

I have opened the curtains today and feeling more 'real' if that makes sense, had a bit of set back today due to my 'best friend'. Its a long old story but basically we fell out a few months back and hadnt talked, I emailed her yesterday to tell her everything that had happened, and she wasnt anywhere near as supportive as she should be. I would drop anything to be with one of my friends esp my best friend if they needed me. Hell even my PT showed up yesterday to see how I was doing, I guess times like this show you who/whats important. It's strange I switch between feeling awful and feeling normal/ignoring it. Going to start temping tomorrow, I hope I finish all the physical stuff before I ovulate. xxx

Well you don't need friends like that do you! The way you're feeling now is completely normal, if you're have stages of feeling normal already you're doing really well! Just be very very kind to yourself and we're all here for you! :hugs:

Faye, people do suprise and disappoint you. One of my oldest and closest friends did the same to me first mc i had. Last time i didn't even bother to tell her i was pregnant. However i've discovered that other people have been more supportive than i would have expected and have pleasantly suprised me. And i'm loving the procrastinating and lack of concentration stories. The effect it has had on me is a lack of energy, i don't have any motivation. My oh was made redundant a while ago and is still out of work. I work 2 days a week and the rest of the time take dd to play dates, activities etc. Now oh has taken over all the cooking and housework, which sounds great but i hate it. I feel useless and confused as to what my role is. But i can't be arsed. Only with my daughter. Mind you i'm in the kitchen right now, "cooking her tea."

I'm totally confused! I was messing about with my chart and added back in a temp that I'd discarded on CD20 and it moved my ov from CD17 to CD15 and moved the coverline down so that the temps don't look nearly as bad as they did.

Do I keep it keep the temp in or do I discard it again? I discarded it in the first place because it was quite low and I had a blocked nose and thought I might have been mouth breathing but wasn't sure. But now it almost exactly follows the pattern of a previous cycle. Help!

Faye, people do suprise and disappoint you. One of my oldest and closest friends did the same to me first mc i had. Last time i didn't even bother to tell her i was pregnant. However i've discovered that other people have been more supportive than i would have expected and have pleasantly suprised me. And i'm loving the procrastinating and lack of concentration stories. The effect it has had on me is a lack of energy, i don't have any motivation. My oh was made redundant a while ago and is still out of work. I work 2 days a week and the rest of the time take dd to play dates, activities etc. Now oh has taken over all the cooking and housework, which sounds great but i hate it. I feel useless and confused as to what my role is. But i can't be arsed. Only with my daughter. Mind you i'm in the kitchen right now, "cooking her tea."

I hope it doesnt kill my motivation, I will be in deep sh&t if it does, although I have done nothing all week so far, I had better get cracking next week. I would LOVE my husband to take over the cleaning, LOVE it, the cooking we share, my role at the moment is just sitting on the sofa.

I just thought that with a real friendship any petty squabbles are put aside when something important happens and the support is there immediately, it's kind of put the nail in that coffin of friendship now, I always thought we were on our last legs anyway, such a shame we have been friends all our lives, but when someone demands so much of you and then can not offer the same in return, then it's no friendship at all really anyway.

Finally just told my Mum, for some reason that was harder than anyone else, she is on her way round xx

Well you don't need friends like that do you! The way you're feeling now is completely normal, if you're have stages of feeling normal already you're doing really well! Just be very very kind to yourself and we're all here for you! :hugs:

Thank you, am feeling raw and a little sick today, I juat can't wait to get over he physical side of things, it hurts so much, and is such a constant reminder all day ;0( xxx

it is a shame Faye. And one day she will probably realise. She possibly doesn't know how to react or respond to you, but that doesn't help you, as you need her support now. Turn to people who are more emotionally equipped to support you. Hope it goes ok with your mum. I found telling my parents incredibly hard as well, just awful isn't it.x

FAYE, I am happy that you are feeling a little different in a positive direction today. If you take a minute to read my journal, I get into more detail, but , TTC straight after, was what helped DW and I get through our loss.... GL FXD! :hugs:

BASTE, I definitely know the extra vitamins have helped lengthen my LP.... check on my journal entry yesterday.... Anyway, I HAD to respond to this, VAMPIRE DIARIES is DW and I's most guilty pleasure! :haha:

CLOBO, :wave: happy to see you stop in. Miss you Hun! :hugs:

KMP :happydance: CONGRATS :bfp: wishing you a H&H 9 months Hun!

ICKLE, sorry about the accident. I totally responded to your post on another thread, which I said keep that temp. You can always fiddle with it later, but I don't think that stuffed nose was too damaging.... :dust:

AFM...Not much on this end, CD4, By the evening yesterday spotting was all that I was doing and this morning, it is an even lighter spot so, she is on her way out! Already sent out requests for donations to be sent and so now, I just temp, chart, and wait.... GL FXD!:dust:

I totally get what you're saying. I feel like my role / purpose in life is all over the place! my dh even had to do grovery shopping in first 2 weeks after my 2nd mc as I couldn't even leave the house!! And this is so not like me. The mc's have really changed me for the moment, but we WILL all get back to normal sooner than we realise although it doesn't seem like that right now.

Good luck with your mum Faye. I hope she is supportive of you and helps you. My mum pretends nothing has happened!! It's hilarious. She's such a lovely mum but can't deal with 'trauma' and is totally 'protected' by my dad. When i mention anything to do with my mc's she starts talking about how her tomatoes are ripening and they're going to have them with their lunch. "Well at least something's grown properly then..." I say. "Here's your dad" is how that kind of conversation ends. My dad on the other hand is SUPER supportive as is my hubby. My sister is a bit like my mum. My friends are lovely but in no way understand. So 2 men and b&b are my support network!

Amanda - wow what a difference in your chart! If it was me I'd would probably keep the temp on there.

MrsMM - your TTC list sounds like a great plan! I've been drinking pomegranate juice (100% pure) to help with my lining just in case clomid messes with it. I also drink hot green tea at night. COME ON Christmas BFP!! :dust:

Hi

Faye, i totally know what you mean, i bled for 6 weeks with my mc and all i wanted was for it to be over .... you will get back to normal i promise and you are right to tell your mum, she will look after you :hugs:

MrsMM, Nooooooo the witch got you, evil biatch, let me at her :grr:

Amanda, hmmmm thats wierd with your temps, i guess though that either way it doesnt change things now, try not to worry too much chick :dust:

AFM, i totally agree, i cant concentrate on anything these days, got so much going round my head :saywhat: cd 18 and feeling like i have mahoosive ovaries!! Gonna try and get some :sex: in before hubby goes out tonight or ill be asleep when he gets in later!!

xxxx

I am soooo irritable this evening, it hit me all of a sudden an hour ago. it really feels like pmt :cry:

Hi girls! Gosh the thread has been busy today!

GL fili for your testing tomorrow. It all sounds very encouraging! I have never had a BFP so early so am well impressed.

Hugs to ickle for the prang. I am sure if you explain to the hospital you are ttc and your period is due in a week that they won't x ray unless essential and will then take precautions. I know I've been in a similar situation in the past, and they have asked me to come back after AF starts rather than do the x ray there and then.

AFM have had a busy and lovely day. It is my birthday on Sunday, so OH took the day off work and took me shopping in Hatton Garden (the jewellery quarter in London) to choose my birthday present and then out for lunch. I am not really an expensive jewellery kind of girl and was a bit overwhelmed by the prices, so I ended up just pointing out a few things I liked and asking him to choose something himself, or if he wants to to pick something similar somewhere cheaper! We did have a lovely lunch though. We went to a restaurant which has a cheese room! I love cheese and it was really nice to have a vast selection to choose from and someone really knowledgeable to describe them. The cheese equivalent of a sommelier whatever that's called. And as I am -1 or 0dpo I could eat all of them if I wanted.

This evening we were supposed to be going to the theatre but there was a mix up with the tickets. OH accidentally booked the matinee not the evening performance and we didnt notice until too late. So we are just off to see Mr Clooney in Ides of March, then hopefully back home to catch that egg!

Talk tomorrow.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->