Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

no positive yet tho, think it's too early and theyre evap lines

Good luck with your mum Faye. I hope she is supportive of you and helps you. My mum pretends nothing has happened!! It's hilarious. She's such a lovely mum but can't deal with 'trauma' and is totally 'protected' by my dad. When i mention anything to do with my mc's she starts talking about how her tomatoes are ripening and they're going to have them with their lunch. "Well at least something's grown properly then..." I say. "Here's your dad" is how that kind of conversation ends. My dad on the other hand is SUPER supportive as is my hubby. My sister is a bit like my mum. My friends are lovely but in no way understand. So 2 men and b&b are my support network!
Is it because your mum doesn't want to think about you going through so much pain because it hurts her so much? My mum is a bit peculiar about it too, she hates me talking about trying again and i think its because she doesn't want me to put myself through it again. She is massively supportive as well but without wanting to talk about it too much!

Maybe she's basically a very loving caring mum but very basically. She just doesn't really know how to deal with it emotionally I suppose. She expresses it in different ways, cooking for us, buying us things (washing and ironing ALL my sister's family's clothes to help her out as she's so busy running her own business) She's a great mum in every other way but not very open about emotions. I suppose everyone is different. My dad is so in tune with emotions despite being a 'man's man' if you know what i mean! My dad has always been someone i could talk to, he's like a wise old owl :) x x

Wow you ladies have been busy!!!
Filipenko- my only definite symptom of being pg is feeling like af is coming...I say yayayayyayaya!!

Ickle- Hope you're feeling better hun...

Faye- the day i told my friend i mc'ed (12 weeks) she told me she was very sorry and went on to show me her 10 week scan of her baby! God knows what she was thinking!!!My mum is very much like fili's mum...when i mention ttc again she goes mental...so do most of our friends and my brother....so we havent told a soul yet!

Emum- your day sound great....enjoy the rest of it!!!

Ow and i get so absent minded (if this is the word)...the other day i was on my mobile with a friend but put her on hold because i was looking for it!!!!

Hello to all the other lovely ladies!!!

he sounds great! Oh, and i did another ic test this evening. Negative, but nothing resembling evaporation lines so you i'm still cautiously excited for you. Emum, shame about the theatre but that sounds like a fab day. Happy birthday for sunday- its my dd's birthday too!

Hi chistiana, I was just wondering where you were! Thanks that's really exciting! I feel terrible tonight with pmt and dizziness and just YUK!! Something's happening i'm 50/50!! Can't believe your friend did that! Did you burst into tears? I would have done. Hope you're taking it easy! x x

Thanks all you lovely ladies - you're great :)

I got checked out by the nurse but didn't need anything. She's just told me to take my maximum dose of anti-inflammatories for the next few days and paracetamol for pain. I'm expecting to be sore and stiff tomorrow morning. I just hope my back is fine by Friday because I've got a night out and want to wear heels lol!

fili- My mum is the same as you, she was okay for a few days then I couldn't really tell her much after that. She would ask how I was, get 30 seconds to speak then onto what she was doing. Although I haven't spoken much to my Dad about it as they live in Lancashire I would feel comfortable talking about it all. They (step mum and Dad) are coming up next weekend so that will be nice.

Emum - looks like you had a wonderful day, shame about the theatre.

Ickle - glad everything is okay! The stiffness will be a pain (literally) but I am sure you'll be strutting your stuff by Friday. Did you find any more info on EPO?

MrsMiggins - it is still early days. :flower: Maybe your OH could hide the tests for a few days so its not too tempting. fili would be beside herself if that happened to her!!

Feeling a bit achey on both ovary sides this evening, worse on the right. I really hope this cyst goes away. It wouldn't interfere with opk reading would it?

I bought a CBFM tonight on ebay!! Going to the join the CBFM and the stick analysis club.:haha:

Pink- i know what you are saying. I'm trying to kid myself that i ovulated well before i thought i did and that the line on my ov sticks that looked positive over the weekend is down to something else. I was thinking of borrowing Fil's dad's magnifying glass just now to try to conjour up a faint line on the stick. I maybe will get my oh to hide the sticks! Btw, extremely jealous of your cbfm purchase!

Good luck with your mum Faye. I hope she is supportive of you and helps you. My mum pretends nothing has happened!! It's hilarious. She's such a lovely mum but can't deal with 'trauma' and is totally 'protected' by my dad. When i mention anything to do with my mc's she starts talking about how her tomatoes are ripening and they're going to have them with their lunch. "Well at least something's grown properly then..." I say. "Here's your dad" is how that kind of conversation ends. My dad on the other hand is SUPER supportive as is my hubby. My sister is a bit like my mum. My friends are lovely but in no way understand. So 2 men and b&b are my support network!

Amazing that the boys were the ones who cope better, most men hide behind the practical stuff to cope. Mum was great, wants me to get back on the train, thinks it will all be ok in a few weeks ... obviously just trying to look on the bright side as she cant completely understand everything I am feeling. I cant imagine ever feeling better ;0( x

Faye- the day i told my friend i mc'ed (12 weeks) she told me she was very sorry and went on to show me her 10 week scan of her baby! God knows what she was thinking!!!My mum is very much like fili's mum...when i mention ttc again she goes mental...so do most of our friends and my brother....so we havent told a soul yet!

wow how insensitive, dont people think before they open their mouths? You just expect a bit more dont you? xx

I am still up as I tried to go to sleep and had to get up immediately to be sick except I wasn't but serious waves of nausea just attacked me. I am very confused as despite my silly testing i am only 6dpo well nearly 7 if you count it as tomorrow, this is too early right? I googled it and it can be that sometimes you get sickness before a period. I've never had that tho. What's happening! :shrug: :wacko:

wow how insensitive, dont people think before they open their mouths? You just expect a bit more dont you? xx

Aww faye it's so hard, i know just what you mean, i started to think that maybe people thought I wanted to hear about new babies all the time. Er no! You know I ignore it now but if I ever have a baby and someone i know miscarries i'll be sure to support them with no talk of babies x x :hugs: :hugs:

Wow lots to catch up on!!

KMP - Congratulations!! Wonderful new to give us all hope. Have a fantastic 9 months. :happydance:

Fili - you might have so tired from the previous nights lack of sleep due to dreaming that you were just catching up last night. Being cautiously optimistic if the way to go, how are you managing the withdrawal symptoms from only testing 3 times?:haha:

Ickle - :hugs: good luck for next month. I started using epo last week (stopped monday as think ov'd sunday) as was taking 2000mg. If you get any more info can you let me know. I also take 200mg Coenzq10 (oh gets 100mg) as that is supposed to help with energy production in egg/sperm especially for the less younger (!!) people ttc.

emum - as MrsM said you still might have today to still be in with a chance but as I said before I think regardless you seem pretty well covered bding from before - fingers crossed!

MrsMiggins - Hope you are well today. Are you testing? I keep rereading the posts and I am confused as to if you said you might test but you are only 3dpo?

Faye - welcome, sorry that you have to join us but everyone here are great, very supportive. I was in the miscarriage forum immediately after my mc and found everyone there very supportive also.:hugs:

Clobo - :hugs: I can only imagine how difficult this month is for you, I won't have to face that till May. Good luck for ov-ing this week and fingers crossed!

AFM - feeling much better today. Temp much higher today and lots of night sweats again last night. :wacko:

I have been inputting my temps into FF but it still hasn't said that I ov'd (no crosshairs). Fair enough it isn't a proper cycle but I have had at least 3 temp rises but maybe it doesn't have enough info.

Thank you soo much! Just had to post when I read about the night sweats, I have never had this happen until about a week ago, hope yours is the same result :)

I am still up as I tried to go to sleep and had to get up immediately to be sick except I wasn't but serious waves of nausea just attacked me. I am very confused as despite my silly testing i am only 6dpo well nearly 7 if you count it as tomorrow, this is too early right? I googled it and it can be that sometimes you get sickness before a period. I've never had that tho.
What's happening! :shrug: :wacko:

I've always had sickness and dizziness before my bfps - fxd for you! Xx

Thanks mrs moo that's really encouraging!

Morning ladies. Well today I woke up with retching and sickness after a restless sick feeling night. I know it sounds promising but i haven't had a 1st af yet so anything can happen and you can feel sick before bleeding as I did just before mc bleeding started. I will :test: again today! how you ladies doing? Ickle how are you? What did the doctor say about your back?

No time at all. We didn't ttc straight after like now but I got my bpf during the 1st af cycle after mc. And after the 1st miscarriage I got my bfp on the 2nd af cycle. Don't seem to have a problem getting pregnant just keeping them :cry: I just find it really strange to have the sickness so early. I am sure about my ov date, because, well I tested!!!! x

I'm good thanks. A bit sore and stiff but not as bad as I expected to be, so that's good. I got checked out and the nurse just told me to take my full dose of anti-inflammatories and paracetamol if I need it and to go back if anything changed. I thought that's what they'd say but just wanted to make sure. They told me to keep an eye out for any blood in my urine so I peed in a cup to look at it properly and decided to test since I had it there and my chart was saying I was 9DPO lol! It was a BFN though.

FF has changed my ov day back to CD17 from CD15 so I'm only 8DPO today. I've got no idea what the difference todays temp (36.44) makes to when I oved. I've tried putting in higher and higher fake temps for today and it still doesn't put it back. My coverline was 36.27 but is now 36.44. So confusing!!

ETA - Ok todays temp is too high for me to have ov'd on CD15 apparently. If I put in a temp 36.42 or lower I get crosshairs for CD15. I'm still totally confused!

kmp - when I was getting them last time it freaked me out as I thought beginning to think I was peri-menopausal(before I realised I was pg). I had severe night sweats from about 4th week upto 6th week with ocassional flashes during the day also. I was soaked through 2-3 times per night. I think for me they are jsu flushes with ov-ing that I have had in eth past but you never know!

fili - I was reading another pg site last night that mentioned irritabilty as a sign. Have you tested again this morning? - just realised what a daft question that was!! :haha:

MrsMiggins - how are you today? Are you holding off or going to test. I'll admit reading everyone testing is here is making my resolve waiver but I will hold of for now. I put todays temp in FF and it now thinks I ov'd on Monday therefore I am 3dpo.

Faye - hope you are a feeling okay today, one day ata time.:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"