Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

thanks girls. I knew you would make me feel better. My best friend, the one who thinks i am getting obsessive is the only other one i can tell how i feel and she isn't always massively helpful. It just keeps happening, i see a lot of the girls i was in post natal group with, and we all started trying for second babies at the same time. I was the first to get pregnant, the second got pregnant just after i lost it. Now 4 of them are pregnant. And an evil, ugly thought lurks in my head, they say 1 in 4 ends in miscarriage, so why me? And why do i have to have had 2 when everybody else is ok? These are awful thoughts that i never dare admit to anyone. Obviously i would never wish it on anyone else. And its not the babies i struggle with, its the bumps. But anyway, like Pink said, trying again and tracking ovulation gives me something positive to think about. And Fili, if you do get your bfp (or indeed any of you) this month i shall be over the bloody moon.

oh and Fili, thinking about 2 years ago when it WAS my turn does help, enormously.

fili - I did start writing about your tests and symptoms but for some reason it hasn't appeared. Everything is looking really good and it is still early for the test but I am sure they will change in the next few days - I can't wait till you see a BFP never mind you!!

Aww thanks pink, i hope so!:cloud9: I hope you do too!!:cloud9: :flower:

My hubby's monitoring my workload output today as he's sitting next to me :growlmad: haven't been able to b and b as much today and consequently have been getting a few shakes!! He's going out to football training at 5 tho! :yipee: Today my typing output for DH has been like this one word :sleep: one word :sleep: but for b&b my typing output is a paragraph :yipee: a paragraph :yipee: !!! Spot the difference!!

oh and Fili, thinking about 2 years ago when it WAS my turn does help, enormously.

Oh that's great!! :cloud9::cloud9: so happy that has made you feel better x x x x x x x hope you get to finish work soon and have time to come to terms with it all

@ Flip - I intend to stuff my face, I have to do something this weekend, or I will spend the entire weekend on the sofa in the dark crying. I havn't ventured outside all week, I just can't face other peoples' happiness. I couldn't even face going to get food from my butcher today, I like him so much, he's a great, happy, jolly guy and we always have a giggle, I just can't bear it.

@Mrs Miggins - I know what you mean, I really struggled to conceive as have PCOS/Blocked tubes/Not ovulating etc, my best friend kept being really insensitive and saying things like 'when you have a baby, and you don't understand what tired is' People I guess just dont think, they cant see outside of their own heads and be sensitive. What I get really upset by is young parents screaming at their kids when I go into certain areas of the city, or my friends son who has just got his school girlfriend pregnant, its not that they are bad people, I just think why should they get pregnant by mistake, regret it, and I cant even get pregnant. You cant help what you feel :cry:

Mum was telling me earlier that my Nan had 2 still born babies, i can't even imagine how awful that would be, esp in the 50s when there was no internet and no bnb. I honestly can not thank you all enough for all your support and kindness over the last few days, I wouldn't have coped otherwise.xxxxxx

CLOBO, have at the biatch, I am soooo over seeing her! I am going your route, trying not to focus too much on TTC, but with all the things I have to line up to achieve it, it's hard not to let it take over again...

MRSMIG, it is still early days for you hun, hang in there, I agree, let DH hide the tests:dust:

EMUM, Happy early B-day! It looks like Ov has occurred and youw ill be getting a bday present soon! :dust:

FILI, I hope your symptoms are the start of a very sticky bfp! :dust:

ICKLE, FF is taking into conisderation all the symptoms of OV, CP, CM, temp, etc.... That is the best explaination. FXD! :dust:

AFM...Still not much on this end, CD5, still lightly spotting, just a liner so I know she is on her way out by tonight! Moving right along for an OV likely at the end of the month or as early as the holiday this month. Donations lining up, temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Hi mrsMM :wave: really hope this cycle is the one for you! :dust: :dust:

Faye, i feel the same as you and while I can go out now i was very bad for two or more weeks and yes the ladies are lovely on here aren't they x x

:hugs: hope you are all ok..
still dabbling.. dont think I will get a bfp this month though!! XX

Hi Angel :hi: hope you do get a bfp! :dust:

mrs migg - hope you're ok and not too upset this evening :hugs:

I haven't tested for 5 hours straight!! :saywhat: :smug:

Anyone watch Big Brother at the moment and absolutely hate Aaron on it!!?

I'm 2dpo and symptom spotting like mad [-X Don't know what happened to having a busy fortnight planned which would keep my mind off things until the end of the 2ww :haha:

My DS1 has just come home from prize giving. It is his first year at senior school, and he was told he had got a prize but not what it was for, and he was only allowed a ticket for one parent to go, so my DH went with him and I stayed at home with our little two. Apparently his prize was for trying hard and making a good start :amartass: Sooo proud of him. Wish I'd been able to go and see him collect it. By next year he'll be just about to turn 13, so will probably be neither trying hard nor making a good start to the year, and I'll miss my turn to see him!

Mrsmiggins - those are totally normal feelings and there isn't one of us that hasn't had the same or similar reactions. Hope you are having a relaxing evening cuddling up with your OH:hugs:

Fili - 5 hours?!! Have you forgotten where you put your tests?:winkwink: Never really watched Big brother, my sister is and addict though.

Hi Angel - hope you are well.

MrsMM - glad the witch is on her way out, and I am really hoping this month is your month.:thumbup:

Ickle - how was your day? Has the ache and stiffness subsided a little? Not long till your night out in your killer heels!

Aawww Emum - thats so sweet. Well done DS!! It is soo difficult not to symptom spot, I think I am 3dpo but all I am is tired (damn 4.30 wake ups) and tonight I am a bit moody and grumpy but that might be because I have to work this Saturday.

Hiya everyone! I only get to log on at nights so sorry if i miss a lot of what's going on!

Faye- People just dont think before they speak...my friend went on and on about how the baby grew and moved and waved blah blah blah...I think for me it was more difficult to see her while she was pg and showing...i just couldnt look at that bump...she had a very difficult birth yesterday (almost lost the baby) and today i cant be happier for her!

Fili- i started crying as soon as she told me but she thought i was happy crying because she'd also asked me to be the baby's godmother...go figure!!! WHY HAVENT YOU TESTED YET???? I read online that you can have nausea from the moment of conception and anyway why would you have nausea if it wasnt for a nice little bean in there??TEST!!!

Emum, that's lovely and great that he has made you so proud, sure he will do the same next year for you. Fil, can't believe you haven't tested for several hours! I haven't today, i kind of feel like AF is on her way to give me the mother of all kickings. Full of cold and feel crap, but had a pretty good day at work. Only just got home and been really busy all day. Felt guilty for how i felt about my colleague so i gave her a big hug and told her how happy i am for her. Which of course i am, i just wish she had told me in a more sensitive way. But its not all about me is it! Started watching Big Brother but the pregnancy exhaustion got the better of me and i stopped watching it and not got back into it. Which one is Aaron?

mrs migg, glad you're feeling a bit better :hugs: Aaron is the really annoying one, fair ish hair medium build, the other man has dark hair, Tom and the other is muscly Jay. I really hope Aaron gets evicted tonight!

emum - lovely news about your son! :happydance: And symptom spot away...with me!

pink - i gave in and did an opk, phew! the line was there and clear enough to see but not as dark as an lh surge line.

chistiana - hope there's a little sticky bean! When's your next scan? :hugs:

Hi Angel :hi: hope you do get a bfp! :dust:

mrs migg - hope you're ok and not too upset this evening :hugs:

I haven't tested for 5 hours straight!! :saywhat: :smug:

Anyone watch Big Brother at the moment and absolutely hate Aaron on it!!?

I totally change my mind on Aaron on a daily basis! Sometimes he's really funny in a sarcastic dry kinda way, then other times hes sooooo miserable!

oh mrs moo i just cannot stand him, he makes me soooooo mad!! :haha: so silly that i should have this reaction to someone off the telly i don't 'know'! (maybe this is another pregnancy symptom! right definitely losing the plot now!) I want jay or alex to win i think.

did anyone see the itv news at 6 tonight? My friend text me to say there was a story about doctors new findings on recurrent miscarriages, but i missed it because i was at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->