Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

of course! OH said knowing itv news it would probably be something lame like eating more broccoli. I said that i would walk on my hands for half a mile every day if they said it would work...

Morning ladies, how is everyone this morning?

I took a Frer this morning and it is a :bfn: Even though I am testing really early i'm starting to feel as though I am definitely going to get my :af: but last time i got my positive at 10dpo so got a little hope! Wacky dreams again last night butthe sickness has completely gone

fili - hold on to that hope, you still have a few more days to go yet. I've got everything crossed for your BFP.
:dust:

fili, like you say, it is REALLY early. Are you still getting a faint line on your ic's? Last time i was pregnant AF was due around the tuesday and i started testing on the friday and the lines were so faint they were barely visible to the naked eye. So that would have been around 11dpo so keep hoping! Well i am full of cold and feel dreadful and OH just came back from his morning run wanting sex. I obliged as but didn't really feel like it. And i'm thinking i am probably not pregnant as sex in early pregnancy usually feels great but i felt quite numb.

8dpo is really early filipenko. Even FRER says the chances of it being able to detect at that point are less than 50%. So keep the faith for a while longer.

FF has put crosshairs in for me today! So I am officially 3dpo. My friend though has cancelled our plans for today due to poorly child so my plan for today to keep busy has been kyboshed. Just need to think of something else to do. I am feeling really tired again today despite an early night so nothing too strenuous I think.

SBTA.

Mrsmiggins - sorry to hear you are not feeling to good. :hugs: Maybe just feeling under the weather means it wasn't the normal enjoyable experience and not a sign of anything else.

I was awake AGAIN at 04.45!! More sweats again last night although not as bad as the other day. I am beginning to get bothered by them as I read it was a sign of low progesterone before menopasue - surely I'm too early for that. I think I am just really tired and over emotional this week.

Pink waking up with hot sweats can be sign of stress, I suffered a lot with this in the night after my first miscarriage - no way menopause!!! :wacko: Your miscarriage was so recent. Maybe go to the doctor if you're really worried and it's keeping you awake x x x :hugs: Although temps up, hot in the night, waking up early - bfp????? :happydance:

mrs migg i am still getting VERY faint lines on 10 and 25 miu hpts now. I am kind of jealous that you're full of a cold as that can be a sign of pending pregnancy because your body starts to suppress your immune system!!! Not a good feeling for you though :hugs:

emum - sorry your plans have been spoilt. Feeling tired is a definite sign!!

i didn't know that about colds! However i think i have just caught it off dd. Never mind. I honestly don't think i will get my bfp this month, i just don't think i timed it right. But not to worry, i will give it my all next month. It would be nice to get a bfp before christmas though.

emum - sorry your plans have been spoilt. Feeling tired is a definite sign!!

In which case I am definitely up the duff, as I could just curl up on the sofa and sleep until lunchtime. :D. Shame any bean won't even have reached the uterus yet, much less implanted, so no chance at all of knowing for another week at least!

I HATE the 2ww!!!!!!! I am such a control freak I hate having 2 whole weeks when nothing I can do will make the slightest difference to the outcome!

Morning ladies, I didn't get my BFP until 12dpo, I literally felt sick as a dog on the day of implantation, really really hopeful for you all this weekend, that you get some amazing news, have my fingers crossed xxx

emum, definitely agree re the tiredness, and the two week wait is two weeks of torture. The amount of times i have given myself sore boobs by pressing them to see if they are sore is ridiculous. The last couple of days before AF is due is the worst. I would quite happily be sedated for those last few days.

Fili - I have been getting the sweats for a quite a number of months now usually around what I thought (just guess work) ov time and occassion AF time. It was really bad when I was pg, but then I didn't realise I was even pg. I'll see how things go but might see the GP if it happens agaiin next month.

Faye - how are you? Do you have plans this weekend? Getting out and about is difficult at first, I burst into tears just sitting in KFC and couldn't wait to get home but it is a bit by bit process.

emum - shame about your friend having to cancel. How about online xmas shopping to take your mind off things? Then you can have a nap when you feel like it.

emum, definitely agree re the tiredness, and the two week wait is two weeks of torture.

The amount of times i have given myself sore boobs by pressing them to see if they are sore is ridiculous. :rofl: :rofl: ME TOO!!

The last couple of days before AF is due is the worst. I would quite happily be sedated for those last few days.
ME TOO NOW WHERE'S THAT ANAESTHETIST WHO DID MY ERPC!!!!

So funny about the boobs I couldn't agree more!! I am constantly doing that! They are a bit tender tho. I feel so out of it today and REALLY irritable :growlmad: I feel like I just can't put my mind to anything. On top of this I have a lovely lovely friend who is 8 months pregnant and is genuinely concerned about me and says all the right things but I just can't bring myself to call her or see her. So i am not going to. Ill make it up to her when everything goes back to normal. Feel guilty tho :blush: x

fili - don't feel guilty, just do what you have to do. When you feel stronger then go to see her and I am sure being such a good friend she will understand. I have realised as I have got older and with the recent mc that i need to focus more on me We all have to do other things for other people and that is right but sometimes we need to think about ourselves first. Hope that ll made sense. :hugs::hugs:

emum, definitely agree re the tiredness, and the two week wait is two weeks of torture.

The amount of times i have given myself sore boobs by pressing them to see if they are sore is ridiculous. :rofl: :rofl: ME TOO!!

The last couple of days before AF is due is the worst. I would quite happily be sedated for those last few days.
ME TOO NOW WHERE'S THAT ANAESTHETIST WHO DID MY ERPC!!!!

So funny about the boobs I couldn't agree more!! I am constantly doing that! They are a bit tender tho. I feel so out of it today and REALLY irritable :growlmad: I feel like I just can't put my mind to anything. On top of this I have a lovely lovely friend who is 8 months pregnant and is genuinely concerned about me and says all the right things but I just can't bring myself to call her or see her. So i am not going to. Ill make it up to her when everything goes back to normal. Feel guilty tho :blush: x

My BF (who was bridesmaid at my wedding and now godmother to my daughter) had her first child 8 weeks before I had my first, after I had suffered a loss and also protracted infertility. I wouldn't see the baby before mine was born and I knew mine was ok, because I had a very strong feeling that I wanted my baby to be the first newborn I held and cuddled. I didn't explain this to her at the time because I thought it would sound horrible just made excuses constantly as to why I couldn't visit and she couldn't come to me. She must have understood though because outside family she was the first person to visit when DS1 was born, on day 3 while I was still in hospital recovering from a c section, with her baby who was by then huge compared to mine. Whilst they may be a little hurt, I think a true friend will understand and that over time you will get back to a normal relationship. I don't see my friend much these days because she lives about 100 miles away but we are still in touch with those babies due to turn 12 shortly, so it clearly didn't do the relationship irreparable harm.

yeah you're right pink, thanks, really needed to hear that (or read it)! I always put others 1st but this time, well it's not really like i have a choice, i am just not emotionally capable!! Once i get to even a 9 week scan and everything is ok I will get my life back in an instant. I will still come on here though!!

Thanks emum, that's a lovely story and so reassuring! She is a very understanding person like your friend is and obviously was at the time.

Hi Ladies,

I am sorry to gatecrash but I just wanted to thank you all for sharing your stories. Its good to know I'm not the only one going through this.

Sadly I had a natural mc last week (after waiting nearly 4weeks for it to happen) and finally stopped bleeding on Wednesday. Our dr has told us we are medically safe to start trying again once the bleeding has stopped but they recommended to wait until I have one period for dating purposes. I really don't want to wait and feel ready to try again so it is good to read that I'm not the only one and from what I can gather we are now safe to crack on?? ;-)

xxxx

Hi Louby, yes we're all cracking on here!! There are so many success stories out there I just read one - i'll post it in a minute. I think it has really helped a lot of us to just get on with ttc. Welcome and I hope you get a bfp soon x

This thread's got magical powers to make us all in to success stories very soon!! :dust: :dust: :dust: but in the meantime this is a post I just read by a lady called babyhopes2010 who is 36 weeks pregnant and this is what she said:

"i was ttc baby no 1 it took 2.5yrs and got pregnant last yr and sadly miscarried on 26/1 i bleed very heavy for few days and got pos test 5/3 which means i concieved 21/2 with no af in between.im due monday! so yes its totally possible x"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->