Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

LOUBY, so sorry for your loss :hugs: I hope that you find comfort in our thread as we all have.... GL as you journey back to TTC! :dust:

EMUM, yay for the crosshairs, now, relax as much as possible in the TWW!! :dust:

FILI, hang in Hun, it is still a little early!!! :dust:

AFM...Still not much on this end, CD6, begin checking CM today. OPKs on Sunday. Woke this morning and AF seems to have left.... Moving right along for an OV. Hoping to OV in about 2 weeks and got 1st confirmation of donation shipment for the 18th. I have been on my vitamins since cycle #1 after MC and till going. I have been keepin gup with my eating and exercising and things are coming together for my Christmas gift! Donations lining up, temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

Thanks for your kind words mrs mig and faye. I have to type on my phone for next two days so wont be writing much!!

faye - What such horrible news, the last thing you want to hear. I know what it is like to build up a relationship with someone for it all to change. There relationship and trust you have built with your fs is unique. All I can say I am sure the new fs will be just as good, understanding and maybe even more proactive for you. :hugs:

MrsMM - Glad the witch has left, it make things easier to think of the next stage and yay for the shipment! What vitamins are you on? I was looking into B6 and mace today but was just being curious.

Faye, just to echo what Pink said. That really is rubbish news though. And Fil, my sympathy. Been using this crappy phone to post on here all week. Get my iphone back on monday and harmony will be slightly restored. Just covering up my red nose so i can go out and sell make up. Just want to put my pyjamas on and crawl into bed with a toblerone. I am practically mainlining chocolate at the moment, which does not bode well.

MrsMiggins, owww sorry you re under hun...i d rather crawl into bed with a toblerone any time though!!Hope you feel better soon!

Fili, ow no smilies on phone..crap...how's the testing going? I dont think clearblues are stronger, they are always the later bfps for me. Next scan on monday.

Emum- even though it sucks having to wait with your fingers crossed yayayayayyayayay for hopefully the last tww!!!

Faye- owwww this really sucks....but maybe this will signal and new start and successful BFP?

ow just needed to share a new found (for me) thing...especially interesting for those in the tww.I asked my dr why i have been banned from BDing and he told me that semen makes the uterus to contract. This is obviously bad if the egg hasnt implanted really well plus it might stop a fertilized egg from implanting. So i say for all you ladies in the tww..hold it for a couple of weeks!

Faye, just to echo what Pink said. That really is rubbish news though. And Fil, my sympathy. Been using this crappy phone to post on here all week. Get my iphone back on monday and harmony will be slightly restored. Just covering up my red nose so i can go out and sell make up. Just want to put my pyjamas on and crawl into bed with a toblerone. I am practically mainlining chocolate at the moment, which does not bode well.

Me too, am about to leave the house for the first time, to get some onion rings and magic stars, Mr P is arms deep in pheasant or I would send him i look like a mess though, shame its not halloween xx

My OH and I started ttc in August. To our suprise I got a BFP that same month. At five weeks I started to bleed. My hcg levels never got above 108 and the pregnancy was never located. I was giiven MTX and just a few days after my levels were back to <2. At the end of October I noticed my boobs were real sore so i took a test and it was positive faint but positive. Three days later I tested again cause I wanted to see a darker line, and it was negative. must have been a chemical cause i started AF on cd29. I am now on cd6 and just spotting now. I am hoping this is the month for our sticky bean. :dust: To all!

Hi BERD - welcome and I am sorry that you have to join us. You will find us all friendly and supportive. Hope this is your month.:hugs:

Christiana - I have heard that before about sperm as I think that is why pg women near due date are encouraged to DTD to help get things moving.

Hope everyone is well. Hope you are feeling better today Mrsmiggins.

OH and went out last night for a delayed anniversary meal which was lovely although as always ate too much. Faye - the onion rings and choc stars sound fab - I love onion rings!! Had another crappy sleep and woke at 4.30. I hope tonight I'll sleep right through. I have a course for work today which I could really do with out so no chance to chatting till maybe later.

Morning, all, morning Pink. boo to courses. I am feeling a bit rubbish this morning, due to the cold and the medicinal wine. I am still assuming AF is on her way, hence the wine. I was feeling my foot last night and in the area that relates to your ovaries and uterus was really tender so i know something is going on there. Hopefully if it is AF it will be soon. And welcome Berd, sorry for your loss.x

Morning ladies! I have a computer now! Mrs moo I was sooooooooo upset to see Aaron win!!! Why? How? He is awful!! Getting wound up now! :haha:

I need to catch up with all threads so until i do i'll update me for now - I have retested this morning and all were :bfn: this morning - still extremely faint lines on the ic's but soooooo faint they're shadows of lines. Tending to think af is coming, boo hoo.

Flip, don't be so sure. I must only be a few days behind you and i am getting absolutely bugger all. In fact i've given the tests to OH to hide cos i'm sick of torturing myself. But if you are getting faint lines there must be a reason. You have been getting them for days. Like you said you fall pregnant at the drop of a hat so i wouldn't be suprised at all. I just hope the yams have worked their magic.

Hi Bard welcome! SO sorry you have had to go through a loss, we're all here for you!! :hugs: I am not sure about this so sorry if i'm wrong but if you've had that shot then I think you have to wait a few months before ttc, what did your doctor say?

Pink, shame you have a course today, hope you manage to get through it quickly and it's a little bit enjoyable!

Mrs migg - those niggles sound promising!! Really hoping this is your month :hugs:

Thanks mrs migg i'm torturing myself too now - gotta stop testing so much. I think it's really easy to set yourself up for a fall when testing so much because you're really expectant all of the time aren't you, well i am anyway!! I'm like What?! Why is it still negative at 4dpo!! :haha:

Faye, sorry about your fs leaving, you must be really gutted about that, what will you do? :hugs:

i know i am too. I know damn well that A- it is too early- FAR too early to test really, and B- i am pretty sure i didn't Dtd at the right time this month. With the exception of my second pregnancy whic happened the second month of trying it usually takes about 4 months for me so i'm not really expecting it to happen straight away. But i have tender boobs this morning so i went straight for the hptr.

ooooh tender boobs - I wish mine were this morning but they've eased off a lot now. Tender boobs send me running like lightning for a hpt!! Still think you're in the running. Sorry I am not helping to keep our hopes 'level' and calm am I?!!!

Sorry about your FS Faye. Though maybe the new one will be even better, and at least you are getting a second opinion without having to fight for it. I know it is hard though. We had the same FS throughout while I was ttc no 1 but he went on holiday at the crucial point of our IVF cycle so I had a complete stranger tell me that I didnt have enough eggs to go for egg collection that time round, and then do an IUI so as not to waste the egg I did have. Bizarrely, even though we did actually conceive as a result, I still felt I owed it all to the FS who was on holiday though, not the replacement so I do understand how you get attached to people in these circumstances.

so 4dpo for me. Temps still rising, boobs are tender, slight nausea, much reduced appetite. This ss will drive me mad!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->