Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

They're all brilliant signs emum!!!! Keeping my fingers tightly crossed for you!

Morning all, feel horrendous after the medicinal wine, but at least the throbbing takes my mind off things, I haven't had a drink in 3 months so the affects were harsh.

DH is taking me out today, I wouldnt much feel like it but the smell of stocking all the pheasant bones is making me ill. I think the fresh air will do me good. I am back to work Monday, I have no choice, bills to pay, it might be good for me to throw my mind into something. Got my prescription for clomid today, so as soon as I have had a normal cycle I can get back on the mission, I only have 4 months to get pregnant, thats so so scary, seems so final xxx

emum, great signs! Everything is crossed. Faye, hope you enjoy your day out. Work will be strange at first but once you get back into the swing of it i hope like you say it provides a distraction. Try not to focus on the 4 months and just do as many positive things as you can to try to conceive and focus on that. I can't believe how much ttc again has helped me get through these last few weeks.

Hi faye, you mean you can only take clomid for 4 months?

Yep, we got pregnant on our 2nd cycle and I am told that you can only take it for 6 months. I had surgery on my tubes too to remove some adhesions, I really hope they stay clear, I would hate for them to start closing up too soon ;0( xx

keeping everything tightly crossed for you Faye and hoping especially in your case that you are more fertile after a miscarriage and that helps you to get pregnant again more quickly.

What causes nausea before implantation!!?? Ive read that for some women this is a definite symptom even from 4dpo (emum) but how can that be?!

Faye it must be harder as you have a sense of a race against time, has anyone said to you that your tubes may close up?

Faye it must be harder as you have a sense of a race against time, has anyone said to you that your tubes may close up?

Was told that when adhesions are cleared they can reform so your best chance is the 6 months afterwards, just got to pray the clomid does its job again ;0) xx

ok well i am sure you will be as you are extremely fertile afterwards, you'll def be pregnant in the 1st 2 cycles, bet you!!!!

Hi ladies sorry I have been awol for a while just been trying to take my mind off all things ttc for this cycle. git my lh surge from yesterday pm until this am and i rekon i will ovulate today or tomorrow. Cd 14-15 its getting earlier each cycle. Very strange. Also messes up.me getting my bloods done on cd 23 but hey Ho.

As for nausea before implantation your body produces a hormone before imanplantation will see if I can find the link. I found the information whilst looking for an explanationhttps://poasaholic.blogspot.com/ as to how a clearblue digital works lol.

Hi Debzie! Thanks so much for the link, I haven't read it yet but i will now, just wanted to say thankyou. Im glad you're not so far away from ovulation and back on the baby bandwagon - think it's good to have a break sometimes!! x :hugs:

Not read Debzie's link yet but I was actually sick today after a cheese sandwich and retching for a few hours afterwards!!! To be honest I am quite shocked at all this sickness. Does anyone think that it could be sickness before a period coming? I have never had that before though :wacko:

When I was pregnant with DS2 I got up in the night feeling a bit green, got as far as the bathroom door, and with no real warning projectile vomited in 360 degrees over the whole bathroom, hitting all the walls and the window and completely missing the toilet! I was about 8dpo at the time. I didn't test until 12dpo that cycle and got a positive before I finished peeing on the stick I think lol

PS. My lovely lovely husband cleared it all up for me, not even knowing it was all his fault that it happened :D

When I was pregnant with DS2 I got up in the night feeling a bit green, got as far as the bathroom door, and with no real warning projectile vomited in 360 degrees over the whole bathroom, hitting all the walls and the window and completely missing the toilet! I was about 8dpo at the time. I didn't test until 12dpo that cycle and got a positive before I finished peeing on the stick I think lol

PS. My lovely lovely husband cleared it all up for me, not even knowing it was all his fault that it happened :D

:rofl: love that about your husband!! Bless him. Thanks so much emum, :flower: that's so exciting, I will be very shocked if I get a bfp without an af!:wacko: but at the same time if i don't i will be confused forever about all this sickness! (hopefully it will be 4 more days for you before your husband has to clean up again!!)

4 days to wait for an answer would be awesome. FF is suggesting I test for the first time a fortnight tomorrow! When I will be 19dpo. Is there a smiley for completely speechless :D If I make it to 14dpo without testing I will consider myself to have been a model of restraint. In the event that I do get a BFP whenever that is, I plan to book myself in with the doctor for bloods/early assessment immediately. No way on earth will I be waiting 5 days longer than I need to before even finding out for sure!

Hi all, long day at the course only to come to a cold house. Heating packed up this morning and the BG engineer has to order a new pump which won't arrive till Monday - arrgh. Sat here with hot water bottle thinking that at least that might help implantation of that were to happen!

Fili - was researching symptoms and it seem like lots of ladies had early nausea, so keep that hope up!

Emum - Fab story, what a lovely hubby you have!!

I have been a bit achey today, not quite cramps but something. Still not thinking its anything, in fact am sure it might be the cyst.

Debzie - not long time your ov, fingers crossed its your month.

Fili - I found this site, you probably know about it but just in case

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/early-pregnancy-symptoms/dpo-chart.php?dpo=9

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->