Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

the nausea came last pregnancy for me on the friday, AF would have been due on the tuesday. I knew it was pregnancy nausea there is nothing quite like it! Pink, thats rotten news about your heating, hope your hot water helps. Have just had a lovely birthday tea for dd at my dads with my vast assortment of sisters and step siblings, it was a nice family occasion. Now home to catch up on strictly and x factor.

Mrs Miggins - Happy Birthday for DD, glad its been a good day for you. Enjoy your TV. I am jst about to watch Strictly, it only last 30 mins now I can fast forward through bruce forsyths embarrassing ramblings

Aww pink what a day for you!! sorry you're in the cold but yes you may be helping implantation!!!!!!! I hope this is going to be the month for you. How was the course? x :hugs:

the nausea came last pregnancy for me on the friday, AF would have been due on the tuesday. I knew it was pregnancy nausea there is nothing quite like it! Pink, thats rotten news about your heating, hope your hot water helps. Have just had a lovely birthday tea for dd at my dads with my vast assortment of sisters and step siblings, it was a nice family occasion. Now home to catch up on strictly and x factor.

That sounds like a lovely day, happy birthday to your dd!! :cake:

mrs migg was your sickness in your chest? mine is more in my chest, not really in my stomach if you know what i mean! and kind of waves of sickness when my mouth waters and then bleugggghhh! Was yours like that?

Thats what my sickness has always felt like and It always started a few days before I got my bfps. Good luck x

it was kind of in my throat! Bloody horrible. I never had any sickness at all with my first pregnancy, but the second two i felt rubbish, especially the last one. And when i didn't have the sickness i had the weird tightenings in my chest that i described the other day. In early pregnancy with dd i just had chronic diarrhoea which was a bit grim! Thanks for the birthday wishes, her birthday is tomorrow. She was born on Friday 13th, to my horror. Very excited about tomorrow.

it was kind of in my throat! Bloody horrible. I never had any sickness at all with my first pregnancy, but the second two i felt rubbish, especially the last one. And when i didn't have the sickness i had the weird tightenings in my chest that i described the other day. In early pregnancy with dd i just had chronic diarrhoea which was a bit grim! Thanks for the birthday wishes, her birthday is tomorrow. She was born on Friday 13th, to my horror. Very excited about tomorrow.

My birthday is tomorrow too. I was 13 on Friday 13th!

ladies, i'd thought i'd share this with you all, it's not pregnancy related but when i am having a really down day, especially after my mc's i listen to this song https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6H4r1kWqSM
and it cheers me up! It's nothing to do with pregnancy but I think it's really catchy, it makes me boogy! I really like miley and dolly Hope it cheers someone up too! :hugs:

it was kind of in my throat! Bloody horrible. I never had any sickness at alwith my first pregnancy, but the second two i fel rubbish, especially the last one. And when i didn't have the sickness i had the weird tightenings in my chest that i described the other day. In early pregnancy with dd i just had chronic diarrhoea which was a bit grim! Thanks for the birthday wishes, her birthday is tomorrow. She was born on Friday 13th, to my horror. Very excited about tomorrow.

My birthday is tomorrow too. I was 13 on Friday 13th!
Happy Birthday for tomorrow.x

Evening ladies,

This never fails to cheer me up, she is so so bad it's hilarious. Don't know how to embed it though.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5RVM-aUtJM

Morning all, I am typing this with the minimum arm showing from the bedcovers, so cold this morning.

Happy Birthday Emum :cake: Hope you have a wonderful day!

I'll have to think of happy songs, faye - couldn't even bring myself to watch your video this early:haha:

Mrsmig- have another lovely day with DD - Happy Birthday to DD again! How is the cold? Any better?

Fili - any news on the test front this morning?

I got and extra hours sleep and didn't wake up till 5.30. Had a bit of a temp drop this morning not sure it is because the house is sooo cold and I think I mouth breathe. I have been temping vag also (not the same bbt!! I bought 2:haha:) and those seem more consistent so will use those temps next month.

OH had to have cold shower this morning before leaving for Edinburgh. He is part of the Armed Forces Remembrance Parade today.:plane:

:bfn: :bfn: :bfn: if I don't get a positive tomorrow then I am giving up hope! Sickness and retching is continuing though. Emum, when you had that sickness did you test before 12dpo and was it negative before then?

Hope you warm up soon pink!!

:bfn: :bfn: :bfn: if I don't get a positive tomorrow then I am giving up hope! Sickness and retching is continuing though. Emum, when you had that sickness did you test before 12dpo and was it negative before then?

Hope you warm up soon pink!!

Keep up hope Flip, it's still really early! My friend didnt get a bfp until 20dpo, but she just knew. xxx

Fili - There is still plenty of time for that BFP. I only had a faint line on FRER and I was 1 week overdue AF so rough estimate 20/21 dpo.

Faye- how was your weekend? Although getting back to work was difficult it did help me so I hope tomorrow goes well.

The midwife just called from the hospital to arrange for my 12 week scan and introduce herself, utterly devastating, just when you think you are coming to terms with it ;0( xx

Hi fili. No that month the test at 12dpo was my first test of the cycle. I think you are still in the game. :dust:

My temp shot up this morning. It was around 36.08 pre ovulation, then went up to 36.20 ish just afterwards, then a couple of days around 36.4. Today it was 36.81 at 7.00 am and 36.99 at 4.30 when I woke early and checked it. I only retested at 7 because the 4.30 temp was so high I thought I must have misread it! Do you think this might be the start of a triphasic chart? . [-o< I can't think of anything which should have affected my temps for today.

We've had a nice day so far. OH bought me a lovely present, kids brought me breakfast in bed, then we went to church where my friends were very nice, and off to lunch in a nice restaurant which was fun, even though the waiter didn't speak very good english and mixed up the order. There was no childrens menu, but my older children are 11 nearly 12, and 10, so we ordered off the adult menu for them, with an extra plate to split their meal with the baby. But the waiter only brought one meal for all 3 of them to share, so we ended up having to split 3 adult meals between 5 of us! Then the baby decided to get restless and dad took him for a little walk in his arms to have a look over the counter into the kitchen to see what the chefs were doing, and somehow the baby managed to undo his nappy, which slipped down his trouser leg and off :wacko: Fortunately it was only a little wet, nothing worse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->