Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

The midwife just called from the hospital to arrange for my 12 week scan and introduce herself, utterly devastating, just when you think you are coming to terms with it ;0( xx

I am so sorry :hugs: things after the mc really haven't been kind to you. Just as things seem to be improving something comes along again. Thinking of you love and hugs:hugs::hugs::hugs:

emum - how many dpo are you? Temps sounding fab. Funny story about the little one, glad it was just a little wet and like you said nothing more. I did have a question for you but I can't remember what it was, it'll come back to me.

emum - how many dpo are you? Temps sounding fab. Funny story about the little one, glad it was just a little wet and like you said nothing more. I did have a question for you but I can't remember what it was, it'll come back to me.

5dpo today so still early. But had a little niggle pain last night like a sharp needle prick low down on my right side, which could perhaps have been implantation, with the temp rise this morning? Hope I am not seeing things which aren't there and setting myself up for a big disappointment.

5dpo today so still early. But had a little niggle pain last night like a sharp needle prick low down on my right side, which could perhaps have been implantation, with the temp rise this morning? Hope I am not seeing things which aren't there and setting myself up for a big disappointment.

my implantation felt exactly like tiny little pin pricks for 2 days, fingers crossed xx

Emum -I remembered! Ithink I remember you saying you use Rubitussin, when are you suppsed to take it and how much?

I am 6dpo and had achey crampy pains yesterday but I am really not trying to get my hopes up. I think it might have been the cyst.

Emum -I remembered! Ithink I remember you saying you use Rubitussin, when are you suppsed to take it and how much?

I am 6dpo and had achey crampy pains yesterday but I am really not trying to get my hopes up. I think it might have been the cyst.

From a few days before you expect to ovulate until you know you have. 2tbsp x 3 daily. I warn you it tastes foul though!

Pink, have you read the Sperm meets egg plan? It explains it all quite well in there. Fil, hope you are bearing up ok. The last few days are the worst! Emum sounds like you have had a lovely day despite the mishaps. Faye that is so upsetting, poor you. Procedures in this country for how we are dealt with after a miscarriage are appalling. Me, i've had a lovely day for the little one's birthday, she is worn out and will sleep well tonight. I am having POAS withdrawal i think. Possibly this is even worse than normal 2ww because at least then wol know when AF is due to arrive. I can't remember how long it was last time either.

Evening all. yes i am doing ok but i just did another test (10miu) ic and the line is just a shadow again so not sure that really means much anymore. I also did a CBFM stick and the estrogen line is very dark with a faint line for the LH which i don't think is so good either. But then it might still be too early. I got my recurrent miscarriage appointment through for St Mary's which is the best to go to in the country for people like me, and it's on the 6th Dec but if i'm pregnant again i won't be able to go so... I would get another one though if i was pregnant so not too fussed. I have had every test done and i seem to be 'normal' so not sure what she can do. I really think that i have had bad luck but we'll see.

emum that was a funny story, glad you had a nice day. I think your temps look fantastic!!!!! :dust: :dust:

Sorry to hear that Faye, seems to be a massive lack of communication between medical people there!!! :hugs: :hugs:

Right I have a plan!! I am going to hold my pee from now until mignight and then :test: !!! Does anyone think this might make a difference or am I wasting my time? :wacko:

Even if you get a BFP at midnight there is nothing you could do differently until your doctor opens tomorrow morning. So I would try and forget about it tonight and test with FMU tomorrow morning. So much more comfortable to hold your wee overnight whilst you are asleep, than during the day when you will be taking in food and liquids and creating the need to go.

Even if you get a BFP at midnight there is nothing you could do differently until your doctor opens tomorrow morning. So I would try and forget about it tonight and test with FMU tomorrow morning. So much more comfortable to hold your wee overnight whilst you are asleep, than during the day when you will be taking in food and liquids and creating the need to go.

Thanks emum, I know you're so right but I also know that I won't sleep until I have had another test fix :wacko: :loopy: :wacko: Also I have my blood thinning meds ready to go so don't think i will go to the docs anyway, I will just make an app with the consultant who is looking after us and take it from there if i get a bfp.

Horrible question but it anyone get really spotty after their MC, I am now on day 9 after it first started and I have the spots of a teenager. I normally get them pre ovulation but surely I cant be about to ovulate, I normally ovulate day 20/21, so it seems strange that it would happen so quickly afterwards

Fili - what was your TSH level of your thyroid test? I have assumed that you had your thyroid tested as you have had lots of tests

xx

Hope, my thyroid stim hormone result was 1.50, which the doc said was normal. Is that helpful? x x

Hello everyone, I've been MIA this weekend because we were in Glasgow for a birthday party. Had a great time at the party, although I was still really sore after the car accident so no dancing for me. We were supposed to be at another party last night but I just wasn't able so we came home early.

All this has been good to distract me from TTC but I did test this morning. I got a BFN but I'm not surprised. Really don't think we're in with a chance this month but I'm fine with it. I'm excited about next cycle so I'm actually looking forward to AF for a change lol!

How's everyone else doing?

Hiya Ickle, glad you had a great weekend! :happydance: I am just waiting for my bfp but i'm only getting :bfn: at the moment! Glad you're feeling positive and will keep my fingers crossed for you for this cycle. Here you go........... :dust:

Warning TMI info question!! (kind of) Does anyone think that copious amounts of thick creamy cm is a good sign, and i mean copious amounts?!

Talk about clasping at straws and impatience! My next question will be do you think that the full moon is a good sign!! :loopy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->