Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hi Flip - check out my TTc diary for my breakdown of symptoms, that was a massive sign for me and continued right through the pregnancy ... eeek fingers crossed!!! ;0) xx

Thanks faye! :hugs: I'll check it out now

You ladies are keeping me going!! I wish I was a patient sensible person!

Hope, my thyroid stim hormone result was 1.50, which the doc said was normal. Is that helpful? x x

You are fine on the thyroid side of things then. Some doctors think that TSH 4 is ok

Not sure if you have seen my recent posts around the forums but Prof Quenby latest research is thyroid function and recurrent miscarriages so she's quite up to date and knowledgeable on that at the moment

I am under strict instruction that i must not ttc until mine was under 2.5! She refused to do NK cell test, wouldn't take my money of me :smug:

Hope, my thyroid stim hormone result was 1.50, which the doc said was normal. Is that helpful? x x

You are fine on the thyroid side of things then. Some doctors think that TSH 4 is ok

Not sure if you have seen my recent posts around the forums but Prof Quenby latest research is thyroid function and recurrent miscarriages so she's quite up to date and knowledgeable on that at the moment

I am under strict instruction that i must not ttc until mine was under 2.5! She refused to do NK cell test, wouldn't take my money of me :smug:

Yes I know I can't remember whether i was stalking you or just came across your post reading another thread!! I do know that with meds the thyroid can be easily controlled :happydance: You know if that's the cause of your mc's it's very easily fixed and you'll be just fine next time :happydance: Good spot on her part!

Fil you do make me chortle. I actually do find the moon can make a difference though- honestly! I am also copious in the region you mentioned as well, had to check a couple of times as i thought it was Flo. Faye, i had a breakout after mine too. It soon cleared up though. Welcome back Ickle and glad you had a good weekend, despite the lack of dancing. I am still in POAS withdrawal.

I don't know what poas withdrawal feels like mrs migg but it doesn't sound too good to me. I've heard about looking at the moon can bring on an af sooner and that's how our cycles were originally regluated or something like that!!!

well, at the risk of making myself sound slightly eccentric, a friend of mine is a pagan and a witch and often talks about the new moon and other such stuff, i don't subscribe to it all but i have found myself with bfp after this on more than one occasion. Tbh if i do get a bfp i might ask her to do a spell for me. Its more than the NHS are prepared to do after 2 losses...

:haha: Yes it is a lot more than they''re prepared to do!! I'm off to look at the moon now! Really I am!

No, you definitely don't sound barking mad! Not more than me anyway! :)

Heather from Chamberlain Court called.

Horrible question but it anyone get really spotty after their MC, I am now on day 9 after it first started and I have the spots of a teenager. I normally get them pre ovulation but surely I cant be about to ovulate, I normally ovulate day 20/21, so it seems strange that it would happen so quickly afterwards

Faye I thought I was the only one! I don't know about you but it has made me feel even more awful. I am now 12 days past mc and my bad skin has finally started to clear up :happydance:

On another note is there any way for me to work out when I am most fertile after my mc or can I not work it our until I have my first af? I know this prob sounds like a daft question but with our first child and this pregnancy I just input my af dates into my I-phone and it would give me the dates best to try. After mc is it just a case of guess work?

...Sorry if im sounding totally clueless :shrug:

Louby. I am in no way an expert and there are a lot of people on here who will be able to give you some very sound advice. But i would advise you to get a pack of ovulation sticks, you can get them cheap on amazon, use those every day to give you an idea. Possible start temping as well. If you download the fertility friend tutorial on your iphone it is really informative and should help to get you started. AFM today, i was wondering if anybody had had both an erpc and a natural mc and if there was a difference in the time it takes for AF to return. I was looking online last night at how long it takes after an erpc and some people were saying it took up to 8 weeks! And they hadn't ovulated. The horror. After my first natural mc i think AF came after 4-5 weeks. Its 4 weeks tomorrow since i started bleeding so i'm hoping if she is going to appear it will be soon and then i can properly get a handle on whats going on. In other news- iphone back today, hooray!

Morning ladies! Another :bfn: this morning :cry: and nightmares all last night probably pregnancy related since my hubby said I shouted out 'uterus' in my sleep!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! How is everyone else?

Hi Louby, do you use opks?

mrs migg I have now had all 3 options natural, medical and erpc. Obviously i don't know yet with the erpc but with the other 2 it was exactly 5 weeks and not a day more or less after the 1st sign of miscarriage bleeding that i got my af. I don't know if i ov'd before af those first 2 mc's but i know i did this time! I wouldn't worry, if you've tested negative on a hpt, ovulated and there were no problems during the op I'd said 4 or 5 weeks. They do say it can take up to 6 weeks and after that you should go back to the doctor. But I also think that it depends on your cycle length too. Mine's 28 days. Hope that's helpful x

Morning Ladies, I hope you are all ok and thank you for your advice.

I have never used opks before, and if im honest never heard of them until I became a member on b&b :shrug: I think I will order some now and have a little try of them. Have you ladies used them before and found them helpful?

Mrs Miggins, I am downloading the app we speak - thank you. I feel very stupid asking such simple questions - sorry

Fil, im sorry for your bfn :hugs: I know what you mean about pregnancy related dreams I cant stop dreaming that all my friends are pregnant and feel soooo jealous!!!

xxx

I have those dreams to Louby, and also ones where I am 45 and childless! (i'm 32) :cry: Not in a good place today :cry: :cry:

I have those dreams to Louby, and also ones where I am 45 and childless! (i'm 32) :cry: Not in a good place today :cry: :cry:

Aw hun I am sending you a great big hug :hugs:

I think we all have those days where everything seems to come to a head and all you want to do is cry :cry:

I've not been a member on here very long but have found even just reading the support you ladies on this thread offer to each other super comforting. And on your down day today want to send you lots of love xxx

Heather from Chamberlain Court called.

Horrible question but it anyone get really spotty after their MC, I am now on day 9 after it first started and I have the spots of a teenager. I normally get them pre ovulation but surely I cant be about to ovulate, I normally ovulate day 20/21, so it seems strange that it would happen so quickly afterwards

Faye I thought I was the only one! I don't know about you but it has made me feel even more awful. I am now 12 days past mc and my bad skin has finally started to clear up :happydance:

On another note is there any way for me to work out when I am most fertile after my mc or can I not work it our until I have my first af? I know this prob sounds like a daft question but with our first child and this pregnancy I just input my af dates into my I-phone and it would give me the dates best to try. After mc is it just a case of guess work?

...Sorry if im sounding totally clueless :shrug:

Thank goodness they will clear up, I am now 10 days since the start of the mc and the bleeding has now stopped.

Opks are a good idea, they don't work for me because I have pcos and they are not reliable, bbt is the only safe indicator for me, as the clomid removes all signs of fertile mucus. In my heart I am dreaming that I will get pregnant before my first af, as I cant take clomid til then and maybe, just maybe, I can ovulate without it (I have done in the past just not every cycle) and get some good ovulation signs. My cervix is already high (it was low all the way through the pregnancy ;0( )

This is all so confusing, I just want a baby!!! :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->