Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

I have those dreams to Louby, and also ones where I am 45 and childless! (i'm 32) :cry: Not in a good place today :cry: :cry:

Morning Flip, So sorry you are having such a rubbish day, it's so hard when that happens, it knocks you back, it will happen for you, I promise.

Shall i tell you my dream, might cheer you up, although its horrendously embarrassing for me! I met Harry from 1 Direction on a plane flying to New York (He is about 12, and I am old enough to be his Mum!) and was flirting/kissing him. I woke up feeling so so ashamed, I obviously don't fancy him, I am a 34 year old woman. I knew I shouldn't have caved and watched X Factor last night!! So Tragic.
Hugs for you today xxx

Thanks faye, that's funny! I dreamt that I was having an affair with Bruce Forsyth once - that's the other extreme!!!!

Hugs for BFN filipenko. How sad am I? I woke up at 4.30 this morning, and after I had temped, I logged on here to see whether you had stayed up to midnight to test and had news for us! Its still early days though, so fxd you are just testing too early to register.

AFM. I have nausea, food aversions, sore swollen boobs and I think my nipples are changing colour the way they often do when I am pregnant. I am soo hoping I am not deluding myself and that these are good signs. Very frustrating to be just 6dpo and far too early to test!

Thanks faye, that's funny! I dreamt that I was having an affair with Bruce Forsyth once - that's the other extreme!!!!

UUuurrrgggghhh! You feel so violated when you wake up dont you:blush: so so embarrassing!

Thank emum, I don't think it's going to be my month but I really hope it is for you, those signs sound brilliant!!!

Fili - sorry it is still bfn today and you are not having a good day:hugs: keep going though you amy still get that line.

Although being on here and actively starting to ttc has helped me with the mc I think we don't always realise that it was only a few week ago that we mc and that were are still greiving. I had a bit of a blow out with the OH last night. I have hardly seen him all weekend, I was on the course on Saturday, he was in Edinburgh most of Sunday and in between he was on the xbox. I know he has to have 'his' time but 4hours or more come on!! :growlmad: After the shouting calmed down and I explained that no one asks how I am any more (i.e. things are supposedly back to normal) and he is the same. I still need to feel cared for and cuddled without me having to go upstair and ask for it. Things are fine now. What I was getting at was that we will all still have down days/times and not to feel bad about that. Sorry for my rant.

emum - your wake up times have been rubbing off in me!! All last week and4.40 again today, these early wake ups are killing me! Temp back up after the dip yesterday but still getting these achy cramps like I am due AF but not as sharp.

Mrsmig - hope you are feeling better today.

Louby - I was clueless about all this till coming on here now I go about telling my friends all sort of info they probably don't want to hear about!!:wacko: I have started using opks, just bought CBFM and started temping also so hopefully got all bases covered.! The ladies on here are very knowledagle I am sure you will be a poas addict soon too.

Faye - Is this your first day nback to work? Hope it going okay :hugs:

@ Pink - I am working from the sofa (I work for myself) rather than the office, so not as productive as i could be but I barely slept a wink last night, it being a week on since I definitely knew I was miscarrying, but at least i am working somewhat. Have decided to stop eating crap too, I was really bad last week.

I am just wondering if I will ovulate before I get my first AF or not? Been on clomid before which destroys all signs, not sure even if I do ovulate whether I will know.

Do you have to get a bfn after miscarriage before your body kick starts into a cycle again? I have to focus on getting pregnant again or else i will wallow in self pity forever ;0( x

Faye - I found that getting back to "normal" really helped me to get over the mc emotionally, even though it took me a while before I could concentrate properly. Luckily my boss was really understanding about it all and said that I could leave if I needed to and to just email him if he wasn't about to ask. Knowing that I could leave if I wanted, helped me to stay if that makes sense.

You do have to get a BFN before you'll ovulate but that can happen really quickly or it can take a few weeks - everyone's different.

HTH

Pink - you are so right. Your comment has just made me sit back and think it has literally been 12 days since my mc and we are all still allowed to be upset by the whole experience :cry: I just feel on overwhelming amount of desperation to get back what we had - normal?

The feeling at home from the Hubby that everything is 'back to normal' must be pretty common. I had a bit of a wobble over the weekend and to be honest was pretty mean to my hubby and totally lashed out :nope: I think its because I have been trying to put on such a brave face for the sake of everyone else (as I feel like everyone was waiting for me to crumble) it all came out at once and deep down it still hurts just as much as it did when I started to bleed :cry:

Faye and Pink I will def take your advice with the opks - anything is work a go to try and get a BFP as soon as poss.
Another stupid question im sure but when I am temping what is it im looking for?? (Feel very dumb now) :wacko::wacko:

xxx

Yes it has taken until mc 3 for my hubby to realise that i can't just go back to normal in a week. And I have had quite a few blowouts, well 1 per miscarriage to be exact!

As for temping Louby the other ladies are much more expert than me but i'm going to learn for my next cylce and join FF!

@ Ickle - I will do a test tomorrow, fingers crossed its negative, so strange to want that after so long praying for a positive test ;0(

Ok ladies I have just been to the loo in work and there was pink coloured discharge when I wiped (sorry for the details)... I stopped bleeding completely 5 days ago...anyone else had this?? :huh:

Faye - this is the worst bit of a miscarriage, i think and that's waiting for the negative test when you've been wishing for positives, it's so cruel. It will come though sooner now rather than later I promise. x

Loubylou - you should do the FF charting course. It teaches you everything you need to know. You're basically looking for a pattern rather than a specific temp. That course explains it better than I ever could though lol!

@Louby, don't worry about asking what might seem like silly questions, don't forget this thread is full of people who have had recent miscarriages so it is quite new to a lot of us. I have not had the pink spotting but there is a really good sticky thread on here somewhere that describes possible situations when you stop bleeding and I think that was one of them.

@Pink, I am feeling a bit better thank you although now it has gone onto my sinuses. I suffer horrendously with my sinuses and the only thing that eases it is Sudafed, which I daren't take in case by some miracle I am pregnant. Sorry you have had a crap weekend too. Like you say I think we do-and other people do- lose sight of the fact that we lost babies only 4 weeks ago. It is a hell of a lot to recover from.

@Fili, Thanks. I reckon AF will be here next week. So hoping it is your month though. I can't understand why, if it is not, that you have been getting the faint lines when I have been getting none at all. I assume we are using the same tests? I am sorry you are having a rubbish day too and send hugs.

@Emum, I am also thinking my nipples have gone darker, and also my *cough* "bits" as well. I wasn't sure if I was imagining it but I tried to google bits getting darker last night but didn't get anywhere.

@Faye - big hugs, I hated being pleased to see the negative hpt because it goes against everything I have wanted. It feels bizarre. But thank you so much for telling us about your dream because it made me properly belly laugh.

And to all of you, because I don't usually post on the laptop and get to do this....
:dust: to you all.

ooooh Mrs M. I don't think I am anywhere nearly flexible enough to check what colour my bits are, and if by some mad chance I could do it now, I'd have nothing to compare it against :D

I have been looking at my FF chart and scheming as to the earliest I can possibly test and get an accurate result, and immediately after doing that, logged on to another thread I read regularly which is not a miscarriage focussed one but just a general ttc one, and a lady there who posted her BFP at dpo 10 yesterday and just logged on to say that she is starting to bleed and thinks it is all over already :( So now I am trying to convince myself that I should wait until the day AF is due at the very earliest, so that if I did have a chemical I would never know. Question is whether I can manage to hold out for a whole week and a day?

Heather from Chamberlain Court called.

Horrible question but it anyone get really spotty after their MC, I am now on day 9 after it first started and I have the spots of a teenager. I normally get them pre ovulation but surely I cant be about to ovulate, I normally ovulate day 20/21, so it seems strange that it would happen so quickly afterwards

Faye I thought I was the only one! I don't know about you but it has made me feel even more awful. I am now 12 days past mc and my bad skin has finally started to clear up :happydance:

On another note is there any way for me to work out when I am most fertile after my mc or can I not work it our until I have my first af? I know this prob sounds like a daft question but with our first child and this pregnancy I just input my af dates into my I-phone and it would give me the dates best to try. After mc is it just a case of guess work?

...Sorry if im sounding totally clueless :shrug:

Louby i ovulated on CD25 following a miscarriage. I started using OPK around CD 15, i was still getting use to them so i had clearblue digital OPK on standby. I had a lot of CM on CD24 so came home and tested using the digi on CD25 and got a smiley face. AF arrived yesterday, esactly 5 weeks after natural miscarriage started!

I sort of started charting my temps, my temp did drop on the day i ovulated too so might be worth you trying

Hope this helps

PINKSMARTIES, I take sooo many vitamins or supplements that I don't write it here, check my siggy for my journal, the last post I believe has the whole break down! YAY for your awesome delayed Anniversary dinner!

:wave: BERDC99 sorry for your loss Hun :hugs: I hope you find support here and others to share that BFP with as soon as you get it! :dust:

MRSMIGG, sooo glad DH has hidden those tests! :dust:

EMUM, Happy belated B-day TTC Buddy! :cake: FXD for that rising temp you have! :dust:

FAYE, I'm glad you were able to get out with DH to de-stress, sucks that you got that call, I think in here, we have all gotten one of those calls and they are never at an ideal time. I hope you feel better Hun! :hugs:

AFM...Still not much on this end, CD9, had a very long busy weekend. Got everything lined up, donations are scheduled and ready for delivery, doc appt for IUI set as well... Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend... I'm continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

louby - I ov day 21 if you count the day of my ERPC as CD1. I think my -ve preg test was cd 16 which means I ov'd 5 dyas later (wow that seems quick - only just worked that out).

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->