Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

for those who use FF. When AF comes do you think I should delete all data for this cycle so FF learns my normal pattern sooner? I only have temps from CD15 onwards (counting erpc as CD1).

When I am home tonight I'll try to put a link/ticker to my posts.

Thanks mrs migg, the lines have been like 'greasemarks' on the 10 miu strips and the opks i did were only faintly there too. I'm starting to think these were evap lines as they did take just over 10 mins to develop them so that probably too long after to read them anyway.

Hi MrsMM. Can't write much have to get back to work. Thanks. I'll look on your journal when I get home.

I ov'd 5 days later too pink - it's silly quick isn't it. So you'll have to be quick to catch it faye!!

for those how use FF. When AF comes do you think I should delete all data for this cycle so FF learns my normal pattern sooner? I only have temps from CD15 onwards (counting erpc as CD1).

No, don't delete it. FF needs all the information. CD1 is when you 1st begin to bleed during an MC.

for those how use FF. When AF comes do you think I should delete all data for this cycle so FF learns my normal pattern sooner? I only have temps from CD15 onwards (counting erpc as CD1).

No, don't delete it. FF needs all the information. CD1 is when you 1st begin to bleed during an MC.

It's just that there is so little info and there is no way my cycle will be that long normally (or I hope not). How do I link FF charts to here?

I ov'd 5 days later too pink - it's silly quick isn't it. So you'll have to be quick to catch it faye!!

Since I never put when I had my -ve on my chart I didn't realise it was so soon, I had to go back over all these post to see when that was I mentioned it in here!!

Managed to link my chart -woo hoo.

I also have heat, the nice Britsh Gas man sorted out the boiler this afternoon and OH even did all the ironing - result!!

Well I have signed up to ff but I'm strggling to fathom it all out properly on my phone so will set it up properly tomorrow at work. And it's Monday night soap night so goin to try take my mind off ttc for a couple of hours ha! Also I did my first hpt today since mc and it is still very faintly + so hopefully in a few days or so I will get a bfn - although it is strange to hope for one of those :-/ but from what I can gather after the negative we should ovulate.
Just wanted to say thank you to you ladies - at the moment you are keeping me very sane xxx

Maybe I will have already missed it then, as I started miscarrying last Saturday, or do you mean 5 days after the bleed stopped? x

ah ha sorry I just looked back through, I will do a first preggo test tomorrow to see if its negative, I was told it should be by Saturday, fingers crossed, did you have normal pregnancy signs? xx

Maybe I will have already missed it then, as I started miscarrying last Saturday, or do you mean 5 days after the bleed stopped? x

For me it was 5 days after my -ve hpt. This was about 2 weeks after my operation erpc. I didn't have a lot of bleeding but had discharge for about a week. Not sure with natural miscarriage. It all depends on how high your HCG levels were to start with before the body realises its back to normal and restarts you cycle.

Yes 5 days after negative hpt. I don't think you can ov if you still have hcg in your system which can take up to two weeks (depending on how far along you were) to clear. Then when the preg test is neg you can start testing for ovulation. Hope that makes sense!! x x

Yes 5 days after negative hpt. I don't think you can ov if you still have hcg in your system which can take up to two weeks (depending on how far along you were) to clear. Then when the preg test is neg you can start testing for ovulation. Hope that makes sense!! x x

Perfect sense, I just need to hope for the negative now, I will test tomorrow, I am now of day 10 since the beginning of the mc so I hope that will be this week sometime. I was 8 weeks along, so sad ;0( Just gets to you, you know, this time last week was the worst day of my life as we had the mc confirmed. Work is a definite distraction xxx

I have got my iPhone back now, so am able to keep better track of things thank goodness. If I order my bbt when I get my AF and start temping after that will it still give me a good indication of things for next month do you think?

Mrs Miggins - I'd order it now and start temping as soon as you get it so you get into the habit of it. You can buy BBT's in Boots (I'm sure other chemists will have them too).

Thanks Ickle. I will.

*Rant alert*

Been off Facebook a while as my old phone can't handle it, what do I come back to? An update from one of my post natal group friends who found out she was pregnant just after me saying she had just had her 12 week scan and Harry's brother and sister was healthy and due on May 22nd (a week after my due date)
Of course she has every right to post her good news but she could have maybe been a teeny bit more sensitive? And the other girl I mentioned before saying she had 7 weeks to go and was thoroughly miserable and couldn't wait for it to be over. I couldn't help it and posted in what I hoped was a jokey way I posted "Oi woman, stop it!" as someone had also told her to enjoy it as it was a blessing. She got all stroppy and said "wot? I'm in so much pain with my hernia and my back it is awful. I know I am lucky to have a life growing in me but I just cant wait till the end". So I apologised and said I didn't know about the hernia and I was just down as it is my first due date this week.
Was I hideously in the wrong?

No mrs migg you weren't in the wrong, you had a perfectly natural reaction and I would have felt the same way tbh. I avoid facebook for precisely that reason tho!! I can't handle anything like that :wacko: I think you did well to keep reading past the 1st 2 words. :hugs:

Ok well I have nausea again and I just did another 10 miu hpt ic and the line is definitely darker!! If you hold it outstretched you can still see it BUT i'm not sure it has so much pink in it, still greasemarkish but def darker than i've been getting. It's this sickness that throws me, I mean i never get sick unless i'm pregnant and i am def having waves of nausea - unless i'm coming down with a bug?? I'll keep you posted but i won't test again tonight, no really i wont. i'm not and that's that. Til tomorrow xx

Sounds good filipenko. I'd be tempted in your shoes to crack out a digital if you have one in the house for Fmu at 12dpo. It definitely sounds like you are getting TLPs now.

I'm nauseous too, with trapped wind and not so trapped wind :blush: my aureolas are definitely larger and darker and my boobs are swollen and tender. Also getting cramps in my lower right side. And some food aversions have started. My breakfast juice this morning tasted very strange! Also have an increased appetite. All seems a bit full on for 6dpo though. I hope I'm not talking myself into something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->