Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

It's definitely looking good for you Fil!!! Have you tender boobs? Or can you not tell from prodding them too much?
My friend just text me to apologise about the Facebook comment btw. Hopefully she will think again before moaning on there!
Oh, and re bbts, just looked on amazon and the reviews all said they were crap! Any recommendations? Ickle do you use a boots one?

Sounds good filipenko. I'd be tempted in your shoes to crack out a digital if you have one in the house for Fmu at 12dpo. It definitely sounds like you are getting TLPs now.

I'm nauseous too, with trapped wind and not so trapped wind :blush: my aureolas are definitely larger and darker and my boobs are swollen and tender. Also getting cramps in my lower right side. And some food aversions have started. My breakfast juice this morning tasted very strange! Also have an increased appetite. All seems a bit full on for 6dpo though. I hope I'm not talking myself into something.

emum, have you ever visited a website about week wait symptoms? Well on here lots of ladies start having symptoms really early. In my last 3 pregnancies I have had distinct symptoms like yours above. I'll post the link in a mo

My bbs feel slightly tender, but not really bad, I tend to get that more around week 5. Oh gosh I don't know what to think. Been so down today going to try not to get my hopes up again. My emotions are a daily 'triphasic pattern' at this time in my cycle!!

https://www.twoweekwait.com/bfpsymptoms/dpo/

Here you go emum and anyone else who is interested in analysing 2 week wait symptoms - oh that will be all of us then, just at different times!!

It's definitely looking good for you Fil!!! Have you tender boobs? Or can you not tell from prodding them too much?
My friend just text me to apologise about the Facebook comment btw. Hopefully she will think again before moaning on there!
Oh, and re bbts, just looked on amazon and the reviews all said they were crap! Any recommendations? Ickle do you use a boots one?

I've got the baby mad one from Amazon. It doesn't have a light, and despite what it said it doesn't retain the last measured temperature but always shows 36.5 for a few seconds when switched on irrespective of whether your last one was higher or lower than that. But it was quite cheap, came the morning after I ordered it and seems accurate enough and easy to use.

Mrs migg i use a bbt thermom i got off amazon called 'baby mad' i don't know how it fairs quality wise, seems ok. I don't really temp tho i just do it whenever i feel like it throughout the day when i'm not ripping open test packets!

Morning all

Mrsmig - I got mine of amazon but also got one in Boots as they were on offer(old packaging I think). The Boots one (full price) is aboot £20 definitely not worth it for a booklet with charts in.

Like the other said, mine has no back light and the beeps seem quiet loud very early in the morning.

Fili- hope that test is darker agin this morning fx'd

Bad news everyone, I got my period this morning! I'm ok with it though as I went through all my disappointment yesterday, G-d knows what the sickness was, pretty scared and confused that I had that and still feeling queasy this morning!!

Going to start temping properly, however i can't do it in bed as soon as i wake as it wakes dh up. So I'm doing mine when i get up but hopefully at the same time and place. I wasn't temping reliably this month but i def noticed a massive temp drop (36.80's to 36.20's) from 9dpo. Signed up to FF and will link up my chart. Excited about having another thing to test.

All my water dreams must have been telling me my period ws coming!

Going to be able to make my St Mary's appt too and I still might get a bfp before Christmas!!

How's everyone else?

Fil, bad news that it hasn't happened for you this month, I was so sure it had! Big hugs, but what a great attitude! If the same thing happens to me in a few days (was it another 5 weeks for you by the way?) then I shall take inspiration from how you have dealt with the disappointment. Great that you can keep your appointment at St Mary's and really get stuck into temping this month. Good on you girl.
I had an awful nights sleep, cold and sinuses feel horrible. Hate tuesdays, have to drop dd off at playgroup and I work from 12-8pm. Symptom wise, feel a bit "full" in the uterus but that is probably AF being imminent.

Sorry you didnt have a good sleep mrs migg, your cold sounds awaful, hope it gets better soon or is worth it and it's a pregnancy symptom! My af came back exactly 4 weeks and 5 days after 1st sign of mc bleed. Hope you have a better day than you think you're going to have! xx

I think i'll change my avatar again and hope that it brings me luck! Something sparkly i think!

:hugs:Do it! And big hugs again. Despite being positive you must still be gutted.

Sorry :witch: has flown in this morning filipenko. Like the others I thought this was your month.

Hope you are able to have a stress free day with time to pamper yourself. Maybe a period party tonight with some wine and chocolate, and all the things you can't eat when the BFP comes around?

I use the Boots one. It doesn't have a light though which is a pain. I just switch it off after it beeps and take it into the bathroom and enter my temp in the FF app on my phone, usually while I'm waiting for my CBFM to read the stick.

AFM - The :witch: got me this morning. I'm not at all surprised given my chart this cycle. I'm excited to be starting soy to help my ov and EPO to help my CM, I just still haven't worked out exactly what doses I need to take of each.

ickle, me and you are in synch now! You know how they say women's periods come together if you work with a lot of women, wonder if it's true on the forums!!

This month I am cancelling aspirin and only taking folic acid and fish oil, that's it, no prenatals. I'm also cutting out caffiene completely and having 1 small glass of red wine per week. My exercise regime is going to be upped to 4 x a week too. All this did the trick last time. Oh no...all that is making me feel tired already! :sleep:

Ickle, do you have the same number of cycle days as me? 28, sorry if you've told me this before. Just thinking it would be good to get bfps at the same time!

Thanks Ickle. Sorry the witch got you too. I'm liking the sound of a Period Party! I have awful pmt today. Snappy and irritable and horrible cramps. And on top of that, and the cold and the sinuses, my back seized up in the night and I am in agony! One of the girls can fit me in for a bit of a massage at 4 but got to keep going till then. Bleugh. Hope everyone else has better days.

Ickle, do you have the same number of cycle days as me? 28, sorry if you've told me this before. Just thinking it would be good to get bfps at the same time!

Sorry to hear you're out too. I had a 29 day cycle which is a personal best so hopefully it's going to continue. If nothing else it gives me more chances to get pregnant in a year! I really want a stronger ov this time though, regardless of when it happens. I might have to add that to my Santa list lol!

Thanks Ickle. Sorry the witch got you too. I'm liking the sound of a Period Party! I have awful pmt today. Snappy and irritable and horrible cramps. And on top of that, and the cold and the sinuses, my back seized up in the night and I am in agony! One of the girls can fit me in for a bit of a massage at 4 but got to keep going till then. Bleugh. Hope everyone else has better days.

I hate PMT - you feel horrible and there's nothing you can do about it, just wait for AF to start and when you're TTC you just want to get it over and done with so that you can move on to the next cycle.

If I do get my BFP this cycle, I think I might hold off until Christmas Day to tell my folks (if I can keep it in). That would be an amazing present to give them :)

I don't believe this... Just been to the loo and guess who's here? It happens in 3's, it would seem. Oh well, time to get charting. Strange late in the day appearance it is usually when I get up. Oh well at least I can hit the sudafed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->