Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Sorry you're officially out but it's nice that we're all at the same stage :)

Super light line on the pregnancy test, the sort of line that I would be elated to have seen just a month ago, the sort of line I would be very cautiously optimistic that I was pregnant. I want for this to go away so I can start all over again ;0(

Super light line on the pregnancy test, the sort of line that I would be elated to have seen just a month ago, the sort of line I would be very cautiously optimistic that I was pregnant. I want for this to go away so I can start all over again ;0(

This sounds like the same type if line I got yesterday Faye. I'm hoping by the weekend it will be gone. I will be 2w tomorrow since mc started. I found it a very strange feeling looking at a test like that when you know there is nothing there - did you feel the same?

Fil and ickle I'm sorry af got you today but I suppose you know where you are at now for charting etc. I have spent most of the morning on ff and think I'm getting to grips with what means what now xxx

Faye and Louby, you will feel surprisingly good about those BFNs. It does feel alien but it's part of the end of a bad time- it helps you to move forward a bit.

Thanks for your support ladies, really sorry you are getting BFN's but I really know that it will happen, we've just got to keep on trying and it will happen ... within 4 months, it just has to xxx

I was just looking at FF and I realised that this is my last cycle this year and also the last cycle before what would've been my DD (2nd of Jan). I hope that this is a good omen and that I don't get my hopes up too much, but we all know how hard it is not to.

It sounds silly but at my mums work they have big sculpture which is like two big pillars that taper at the top, and they joke that anyone who walks in between those pillars ends up pregnant. She works close to the fertility clinic so I quite often meet her for lunch to let her know the latest. One time I was there, mum got me to walk through those pillars, and it turned out that I did get pregnant either that cycle or the following one. I'm thinking of making another trip to see her, just in case lol! I'm not usually superstitious at all but I want to throw everything at this cycle.

Morning ladies

So sorry the witch flew in to visit all three of you, onwards and upwards to the next cycle.

Amanda good look with Soy I have taken it in the past and got my last BFP with it. Was going to try it again next cycle but I am in two minds as I now know that it pushes my ovulation back a few days and plus I am getting my bloods done. If you need any advice on soy I am here. The easiest ones to buy are Tescos own brand they come in 40mg tablets but have no other added ingredients. I took them all at night to minimise the side effects. You can tell my soy cycles on my ticker as my temps are nice and smooth, not like this cycle. Really do not know what has gone on here. Last time they were this erratic was the cycle following my mmc???? I am doing everything right.

I am debating the plan for next cycle already am seriously considering having a holiday from temping, but have a stash of opks. Would just love a chilled out cycle and OH has promised me that he will turn down a job if it means he is working around the time of ov next cycle.

Your soy cycles look good - very clear temp spike and then sustained higher temps which is what I'm not getting just now. I hope it does the same for me. I've bought the Tesco ones and I'm planning on doing CD3-7 for the first cycle. What dosage did you take. I was thinking 120mg for all 5 days as a starting point. Did you get any side effects from it? I'm also going to take EPO to improve CM as I've heard really good things about it.

That's good that your DH is planning ahead like that. It's much better if it feels like you're both doing all you can. I have to admit I feel a bit resentful if my DH goes away around ov time but it's hard to predict further than a cycle ahead with my irregular cycles.

I bought soy isoflavone capsules from Tesco of all places. They're sold as something for menopausal women to take but they can also help women with ovulation problems if taken correctly :)

I bought soy isoflavone capsules from Tesco of all places. They're sold as something for menopausal women to take but they can also help women with ovulation problems if taken correctly :)

Do they help you ovulate? I might invest x

Yeah they are supposed to be like a natural form of clomid. Since I have PCOS and can't get clomid until I get my weight down, I thought it was worth giving them a go. You take them for 5 days at the start of a cycle, like clomid. Different days are supposed to have different effects so I'm starting with CD3-7 because it's in the middle.

There's a thread I've joined that's given me lots of advice. Here's the link https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/623797-lets-welcome-soy-cycle-28-bfps-so-far.html

I just started EPO today. I'm just taking 1000mg daily until ov but if it's not enough to improve my CM, then I'll up it to 2000mg. How much are you planning on taking?

Yeah they are supposed to be like a natural form of clomid. Since I have PCOS and can't get clomid until I get my weight down, I thought it was worth giving them a go. You take them for 5 days at the start of a cycle, like clomid. Different days are supposed to have different effects so I'm starting with CD3-7 because it's in the middle.

There's a thread I've joined that's given me lots of advice. Here's the link https://www.babyandbump.com/ttc-buddies/623797-lets-welcome-soy-cycle-28-bfps-so-far.html

I just started EPO today. I'm just taking 1000mg daily until ov but if it's not enough to improve my CM, then I'll up it to 2000mg. How much are you planning on taking?

I am thinking 1000mg, if I can ever get the dammed lid off! What a pain in the arse, i shouldn't have gone for the boots own. I really hope it works ;0)

Well I have just come back from seeing a consultant and he told me an interesting theory. He asked me if I get pregnant quickly (I do, or have in the past anyway - literally 1st cycle we try) so I said Yes. Then he said that this could mean I am hyper fertile!! So when other people can take say 3 or 4 months to get pregnant (like my sister who's never had trouble) they have already rejected bad embryos and only fertilise the good ones whereas my body has a flaw which means i accept any old embryo all the time "Easy" basically!! Treatment? Nada. "Just keep trying!" What do you think?

Oh, Fil, I'm guessing that doesnt really help you a lot does it? It's great that you get pregnant quickly but if there is no selection process in place and they are not doing anything for you except say "just keep trying" well that's exactly what you are doing! On the other hand, you haven't got the bfp this month so hopefully you are more selective than they think! Did it sound like he was fobbing you off at all?

LOUbY, yeah sit with FF at work when you get a chance and then link your chart so we can all stalk it. It will be tremendously helpful... :dust:

FAYE, no, OV doesn't happen with HSG in the system so you need to be for the first time, hoping for a neg on hpt to show that it is low enough to get out the OPKs... GL :dust:

MRSMIG, so sorry that AF has shown up. I say start temping as soon as you get that BBT, it will help catch the pattern better.... :dust:

FILI, sorry that AF has shown, it mught be worth it for you to begin temping... GL FXD! :dust:

ICKLE, hey Hun, so sorry that the witch has flown in, but I am excited for your soy cycle, this should be the one!!! :dust: I hope this is it for me too as this is my last try in 2011....

AFM...Not much on this end, anxious, CD10. Everything is planned and got days off work for donation appts, so just waiting for it all to come together. Continuing to get vitamins in, exercise, and eat good. I am anxious to try for the biggest Christmas gift I've ever received! :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING...GL FXD!:dust:

Mrs migg, you're right it doesnt help one bit except he said that he hasn't seen anyone with my 'stats' not become successful eventually :happydance: However this does little to allay the fear of more mc's so we're seriously thinking of ivf with a selection process in place to begin with. Posh beckham had it so she could have a girl - you can choose the sex if you want to but some people don't think this is ethical... But more importantly they're screened for perfection to begin with as my mc's are most like chromosome probs as most common mc's are except i've had a bit of bad luck to. Why would my womb be so "Easy"? My womb is not fussy apparently so i'll have to be instead!!

Fili that is a good theory. Not very helpfull though. It takes me on average 4 ttc cycles to fall pregnant.

Amanda the cycle i got my bfp i too 120,120.180.180.200mg so an increasing dose cd 3-7. I have also took ot 2-6 where I spotted until cd.11. The first cycle i take it i usually get loads of ewcm but the second have hardly any so used preseed. The last cycle I took soy I upped it to 200mg straight. Main side effect is a headache and dizzyness. Also had night sweats and hot flushes. I had more o ulation pain too. Good luck. It can delay ov or bring it forward.so use your opks sooner.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->