Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Can I please Join in,
1st Sorry for everyone loss.

I lost my little one last week 28th naturaly. I have the hosp for a scan make sure everything is ok in 2-3 weeks. The bleeding was heavy now just spotting occasionally.

Im wondering how long did us wait till you's ttc again?

Cxx

Hi Claire; its totally up to yo when u feel ready to try again - and when ur body is ready it will happen.

I started NTNP straight after the MC; but due to a small amount of retained tissue i didnt even OV. The tissue came out with my first AF and ive now got my BFP (all being well lol). I suppose thats why they say wait a month - not so much that ur body can ''rest'' but so things go bk to normal etc.

Good luck to you in whatever u decide hun!

As for me im now willing my AF not to come tomorrow and make this all a dream! ive not taken a test today but will tomo morn. Its hard not to test every day haha! Im not joing any BFP or first tri threads until im AF free!

By the way girls, i know i sd in an earlier post im not a big believer in early symptoms but i am now. Its what led m to test early. The week before my BFP i had: vivid dreams; really hot; weird flutters in tummy; exhausted. Just FYI! :)

Hi WeeClaire, i think most of us have NTNP for the first month but there are a few reasons why they say to wait one cycle ...

1. it helps date the pregnancy to know when your last period was or when you ovulated
2. it helps your body have time to get back to normal
3. it makes sure any retained products have time to come out.

However I know ladies who have gotton pregnant the cycle straight after a mc and everything is fine!!

So sorry for your loss and wishing you all the best for trying again, i rally think it helps us emotionally to get trying again!

Kas, AF wont come, you are pregnant chicky!! I understand you being cautious though but take care of yourself .... will you ask for an early scan do you think??

Hey Amanda, so sorry that you are out this month but like you said there are good things to come from it ... it won tbe long now till you are back :sex: again and good idea on the OPKs Im doing the same next time!!

As for me, I had some acupuncture again today, just gotta get this week over with!! Hurry up time!!! xxx

I would really love to spend the time between now and when my AF comes back NTNP, but DH is adamant he wants to wait till after AF, so aside from one drunken night so far when we've BD'd we've been using condoms. I guess I'll just have to be patient!

thanks cloey - i will start believing it on sat after another BFP and no AF visit lol ;) Yer i think i will request an early scan for around 6 weeks (i MC at that point last time)

scary but exciting.

mrsof - its sweet of your DH to care so much about ur health etc that hewants you to wait :) You will get your BFP soon :)

mrsof - its sweet of your DH to care so much about ur health etc that hewants you to wait :) You will get your BFP soon :)

Thanks hon, I'm really hopeful that we'll get our bfp sooner rather than later xxx

:dust: Babydust for you! :hugs:

firsttimer1 you retesting yet?!
I am still waiting for af gah!! How long should I wait before seeing a doc, wish in some ways its because I was pregnant again but I know I am not ! need to have sex for that!!!

I think ill wait till after my AF before ttc, but everyone NTNP in the 1st month.

Firsttimer how did u get on??

Thanks Clobo, everyone says wait a month or 3 months? Let your body get back to normal but its hard to wait that time seens like a lifetime away.

Mrs Rof i think its nice that your DH is thinking of you and wanting to wait.

Cxx

Weeclaire - they used to say to let your body get back to normal, but these days they say unless your doctors tells you not to for a specific reason then you're fine to try as soon as you're ready.

I think ill wait till after my AF before ttc, but everyone NTNP in the 1st month.

Firsttimer how did u get on??

Thanks Clobo, everyone says wait a month or 3 months? Let your body get back to normal but its hard to wait that time seens like a lifetime away.

Mrs Rof i think its nice that your DH is thinking of you and wanting to wait.

Cxx

Just read this about waiting not wiating after m/c. https://www.medicinenet.com/script/main/art.asp?articlekey=54689 Might be useful.

HIya

Mrsmax, thats interesting reading, good to hear that having one mc means you normally go on to have the next one nice and healthy!

Kas, any more symptoms?? Yes it will soon be next week and you'll be absolutely fine!! Good idea on the scan, i think we would all do the same :hugs:

Mrs Rof, so its been about 7 weeks ... what were your cycles like before your mc?? I wouldnt worry too much really, apparently it can take your body a while to get back to normal. Mine has been about 11 weeks but I have PCOS and long irregular cycles anyway so not unusual for me. I feel your pain though and think maybe book an appointment for next week, you have the right to go and ask the question so why not.

AFM, I got a glob of red cm this morning so hopefully the :witch: is on her way and I can get back to TTC again!!

xxx

Go to the hosp later in the month for a scan to make sure everything is ok, so hopefully ttc after that. Fingers crossed it doesnt take long. Didnt the 1st time hope its the same this time.

Thanks for the link Mrsmax

Cxx

Hiya

Hopefully you'll follow in Kas's footsteps, Kas didnt you fall preggers straight away and now 2nd cycle after mc preggers again!! Good luck, make sure you look after yourself and get in lots of :sex:, those are the two things you can control!!

Good luck with your scan, im having mine next week sometime although i wont be able to book ill justhave to go in and wait!!

xxx

Thanks very much Clobo.

Good luck with ur scan hope everything goes well for you.

Cxx

tinker - see the doc soon i reckon as it wont do any harm?? Im sure its all okay hun but doesnt seem mch point in waiting? xxx

Mrsmax / cloey - Im only 4 weeks gone (on saturday) and im SURE that shud be to oearly for symptoms - but apparently not! Im still zonked out tbh. I was delivering training today and my eyes started drooping at 2:30pm. and im sooo blinking hot. also, sore boobs just started which i didnt have earlier this week (i guess as im approaching 4 weeks?) its so odd as seems too blinkin early!!

Cloey - i hope this red blob is the start of your last wicked witch for a while!! :)

weeclaire / cloey - yer we conceived 1th month of trying first time; and after one AF following the MC.

On another note, i spent the day today next to a colleague who is 4 months pregnant - what i would have been if i had not have MC'd. It was soooooooooo hard. I kept staring at her tummy, i do hope she didnt notice LOL! i just hope it works out this time :(

BTW not tested again yet as im 100% sure the first test was right due to very obvious symptoms - but will test again on saturday :)

That's great news firstimer. Such a relief to have symptoms - mine disapeared the day before I m/c so keep them coming!!

Hi again guys :)
I've been biding my time waiting to test, AF due tomorrow... I took a tesco own brand hpt today and it came up with a very faint positive. The line is pink and the right width but very faint. When I first did the test it looked completely negative so I just chucked it in my bag. But a minutes later I checked it again and I was sure I could see a faint shadowy line, but OH and I were in a restaurant so I couldn't just whip out a stick I'd peed on lololol!! So when I got home I examined it and I was sure I could see something, but there was a smudge on the inside of the test window. When I opened the test up I could see the line much more clearly. could this be an evap?! I am pooing my pants a little bit haha!!

Hi chocco - take another one tomorrow and watch it for 3 mins :) that way - you can see the line appear and check its not just that youve looked outside of the ''line window'' and its only an evaporation line :)

GOOD LUCK AND UPDATE US!

such sore boobs today :( going to test again tomo morn i think...... x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back