Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Thank firsttimer :) How is everything going with you? I was naughty and just took another tesco one, because they came in packs of two. Looks BFN after 3 minutes. Maybe they're notorious for evaps? I've never had an evap on a pink dye though. xx

firsttimer congrats!! one of your threads before u went on your honeymoon was the first thread i read of yours. so pleased for u.. :thumbup::kiss:

Hi Ladies, I'm a bit of a lurker on here.

Congrats on your BFP Firstimer, you wedding pics are beautiful, you looked stunning!

I wanted to share my shock discovery to be pregnant again!!

I had a miscarriage in May, don't think I ovulated the first month after but conceived the second. The reason I'm so shocked is that it took us 8 months to conceive the first time!!

I can only guess there really is truth to the saying that you are more fertile after a mc!

I am very scared and nervous and won't be active in the first try section for a while but also a bit excited! Praying for a sticky beanie!!

You'll all such lovely ladies and I'm so sorry for all your losses and heartache but if I can conceive again I'm sure you all will too! :hugs: xx

Mrs Rof, so its been about 7 weeks ... what were your cycles like before your mc?? I wouldnt worry too much really, apparently it can take your body a while to get back to normal. Mine has been about 11 weeks but I have PCOS and long irregular cycles anyway so not unusual for me. I feel your pain though and think maybe book an appointment for next week, you have the right to go and ask the question so why not.

It's only been 2 weeks today since M/C started, so I'm just being really impatient! Had D & C/ERPC on 29th June, so 9 days ago now!

Aw Mrs Rof, its hard waiting isnt it, use this time to get your body back in shape, keep taking your folic acid and be healthy and find something else to keep your mind off things for a while :hugs:

LauraEmily, wow thats fantastic news, and good that you havent had to wait very long at all after your mc, i really hope things work out for you this time and you will soon have your :baby:, you and Kas give us all hope!!

So i spent most of my time today trying to organise a scan ... i eventually, after having to explain my situation to about 6 different people managed to get a scan on tuesday at the fertility centre to check all my retained products have gone as the :witch: stuck today ... well kind of, i went to my GP as i was worried about having another blockage, but she had a little "dig around" and said all looks ok so its just a wait till Tuesday now!!

We are all getting there!! xxxx

cloey - what do you mean 'the witch stuck today''? You mean she arrived?? So glad u have a scan sorted :) xxx roll on tuesday! xxx

Sorry i meant the witch struck today ... she is worming her way in slowly but she is deffo there and my temps have dropped right down .... im so relieved, next hurdle is making sure everything comes out ... might go to the gym tomorrow and jump around a lot!! :bike:

Yep, scan, clomid and :sex: is my plan now!!

xxx

Hi can I join in? I just passed our baby tonight :( Around 7 weeks, such a shock after a lovely easy preg with my son... pretty devestated. I want to start TTC again soon, hubby is keen to wait one cycle but I think he will go with whatever I want to do too. xx

Morning

Hi Lola :wave: im so sorry that you are going through this hideous time, I promise it does get easier over time, you will never forget but it will be easier to cope with and I think a lot of us have found that getting back to TTC is a really good way to help move on.

Do what you think is best .... do you have to go in for another scan to check everything has gone? I think a lot of girls NTNP for the first cycle as its so hard to tell whats going on with our bodies after a mc, but then get back to trying properly the next cycle.

Good luck and massive hugs to you :hugs:

How is everyone else?? The :witch: has come in full force now and some clots and tissue is coming out so hoping thats my "retained products" and that the scan on tuesday gives me the all clear, today is cd 2 so I have a nice clear chart to fill up now!!

:hug:

Clobo - That sounds promising that everything is sorting itself out now. About time!

I've had a few more little clots than usual this time. I don't know if it's because of the m/c or maybe it's just that my lining is thicker this month. I'm doing the same as I did last cycle with the agnus castus - taking 400mg all month long but upping to 1200mg for CD 3-7 because I O'd 10 days earlier than the 2 cycles before. If nothing else it's giving me more chances in a year to actually get pregnant lol!

Morning everyone, Lola sorry to read of your loss :(

clobo great news she has shown her face finally, good luck with the charting

firsttimer1 I think I will give the docs a ring on monday, I feel like crap to put it bluntly, and hate not knowing, I had the other week one day of a pink streak then a week later 2 toilet visits in the space of 24 hrs resulted in brown gunk when wiping other then that nothing, OH thinks that is af or wants to class that as AF :(

Hi all. Sorry to hear about AF arriving clobo but it is a good clear out for the body - i had some retained tissue come out so its well needed :winkwink:. Hope you have a speedy AF!

Sorry to hear about how your feeling tinkerbelle :(. I also had quite abit of brown stuff with my loss, its difficult to say when 'AF' starts as everything gets messed up but your not alone and come on here to chat if you need to :hugs:

For me, Im CD12 today and hopefully awaiting ovulation. Temps have dropped to 97.05 so hoping for an increase soon & a possitive OPK. Just taking it one day at a time at the mo :coffee:

Thanks guys I have a scan on tuesday, it was my emergency scan from when I first started bleeding on friday so I'll just turn up and see what they say. I wonder if I will have even stopped bleeding by then so they can tell if everything is all out or not.

Hope you get the eggy soon Inoue!
Tinkerbelle hope your docs can give you a scan or something to put your mind at ease x
Clobo our scan is the same day all the best xx

Hiya

Hope everyone is ok and having a good weekend where possible .... ive been spending lots of time with friends and family as its Bens birthday today :cake:

LolaAnn, ill be thinking of you on tuesday, I hope they are able to give you some answers, look after yourself chick

xxx

Hope you get the eggy soon Inoue!

Thanks :thumbup:. My OPK's are getting darker, half looks possitve - just the other part (right side of line) to go dark. We DTD last night so hoping ive covered my base. Ill be doing another OPK at 6pm, hope its a possitive! :baby:

All the best to you all, there seems to be alot of 'scans' going around at the minute. Hope all goes well with them :hugs: xx

Inoue - read this link about half dark lines https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html#13 Love that site - so much good information on it.

Inoue - read this link about half dark lines https://www.peeonastick.com/opkfaq.html#13 Love that site - so much good information on it.

Oh excellent! Thanks for the link, the left side is still not as dark as the test line but ill keep trying daily - hope i get a poss soon :wacko:

so sorry lola - but i hope you get all the support you need here hun xxxx lots of love to you - it DOES get easier xxx

cloey - thats great that the witch has arrived! monitor what comes out chick :) and fingers crossed she will be the last witch for a LOOONG time :)

Tinker -- kp us updated :)

Think im going to put a BFP ticker on my signature soon. Just dont want to tempt fate. I took a test yesterday and it was BFP 1-2 WEEKS which seems spot on. So 3 weeks docs terms. I should be 4 weeks today though :) so will re-test tomo as might say 2-3.... fingers crossed! xxxx

firsttimer is it too early to ask if you have tested yet? I see a ticker too! really hope this is a sticky little bean x

Hi All

Yay for the 1-2 Kas, i kept testing till i got my 3+!!!!

Well the witch came, two days of fairly heavy bleeding and clots and then sunday nothing, nada, zip, clean as a whistle!! It surely cant have been enough for period and leftover lining to have all come out?? Glad i have my scan tomorrow although im not holding out much hope to be able to start clomid tomorrow night!

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->