Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Debzie is Soy really that powerful that it can bring your ov forward - did you notice this?!

Yeah it can with some women as early as cd10 for me it delayed mine the latest being cd20.

wow, it's amazing that it's living in a little tub in Tescos and it can do that. I am wondering whether to get some tomorrow and take it cycle day 3-7. I often think my LP could be a bit longer since it's 12 days

MrsMigg,fili and ickle -sorry to hear about the :witch: arriving. :hugs:

Fili -I really thought it was your month as everything seemed so good :hugs:
I am not sure about the 6dpo drop. I just put it down to poor sleep and maybe mouth breathing (although he vag temp showed a slight drop also). It seems too big a drop for implantation does it not? Still not thinking along those lines as my irritability has jumped a notch so might only be a few days behind for AF.

Mrsmig - when do you think you ov'd? Does that seem a short time form ov to AF. I was still reckoning on (average) 14 days after ov for AF to arrive so you would be similar to me. Hope the cold and sore back clear soon and the massage helped.

faye - not long before the -ve hpt. I have a coupl of days of very faint lines til nothing. What sensitivity are you using 10ui/25ui?

louby - I felt exactly the same getting the -ve hpt. Odd emotions as I was so pleased it meant I could start thinking about ttc properly yet very sad to know that was the end.

Hi Debzie - I was looking into the soy but thought I might hold off for a while as I heard it can change your cycle. Looks really interesting though.

MrsMM - not long to go for CD18!!

Pink I was irritable for pregnancy 2 & 3 but also before this af too so I don't think you can discount pregnancy because of that. :dust: for you. I'll be SOO happy if this is your month :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:
:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

and for everyone else nearly or in their 2WW x x

pink I don't know about the normal size of drops for implantation dips, does anyone else?

Not sure your consultant was very helpful, fili. I'd be a tad offended to be told my uterus was "easy" to be honest :D I was once told, on a pelvic exam 3 weeks after giving birth, that I had "very slack vaginal walls" which I also didn't take as a huge compliment :rofl:

OK. I seriously need a reality check on the symptom spotting. All the same ones as yesterday but add to that I've spent the day farting like a leaky balloon :blush: So glad my OH has been at work all day. Also been starving hungry. I am really really trying to wait until next week until I test, but it is getting harder and harder to stay patient. 7dpo today.

Oh emum I feel your frustration!!!! Now as you'll know from the example I set, 7dpo is FAR too early to be testing and now I have a massive depletion of test sticks and a bfn. I would hold on until another.......hour then :test: just for fun and to ease your mind! As for a reality check well I did have a lot of pregnancy symptoms including awful sickness and well.... But it's really unusual not to have preg symptoms and be pregnant! So :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:
:dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

"Easy" is my take on it or I think I would have punched that doctor on the nose!! Me and DH have booked an appointment at the Bridge Fertility clinic in London to discuss the pgd. The consultant there thinks it would help me and I've been seeing him since the 2nd mc when he shoooed me away then so I do trust what he says. It's a bit scary tho :loopy:

fili - I wasn't sure how to take what the dr said either, not the most helpful answer. I am glad you have this other consultant to see, something else positive to work on.

Thanks for all the baby dust!!! However, I have been getting really bad back ache tonight and strong womb ache which is just like pre AF. Usually with PMT I can pick a fight in an empty room and that is how I am strating to feel. I just thought the LP would be longer for all of us. Is in normal to have short LP after mc? I will be okay with AF (I think) when it shows as then I can crack out my new CBFM which arrived yesterday.

Pink - I am using 25ml or it says CUT OFF 25miu/ml on the back of the packet, is that 25?

I am getting tweaky ovaries, which I often do a few days before ovulation, but no mucus, no other signs and no nothing. Could it be that my ovaries are just still hurting?

Hi Ladies -- Sorry for not communicating this last day, had a major breakdown today, it was really hard leaving the house/dealing with our solicitor for the mortgage/seeing all the babies in town. Having a stressful time at work too signing off a website, I literally lost the plot, screaming/crying the lot ;0(

I def want to use soy and clomid this cycle, where else can I get some aside from Tesco, I must be the only person in the world who lives miles from one xx

faye- you don't need to apologise. Sorryo to hear you have had such a crappy day. I think we have all had those meltdown day :hugs:

The 25ui is I think the standard hpt but you can get even more sensitive test that are the 10ui. I am sure your -ve hpt will be here very soon. Are you on clomid already? I thought you could only get that from the GP.

I have been looking at what some people take and if I took any more vits I'd rattle.

Tescos had some really cute Winnie the pooh baby things (rattle and cuddle blanket) I just couldn't resist and bought them. Now I keep looking at them and feeling sad

Faye, sorry you had an awful day or two, just hope it has helped to vent.
Pink, feeling a little better ta, the massage helped and I had my wars candled which has relieved the sinus pain a bit. Re when did I ovulate, according to my sticks it was November 6th, which has given me a luteal phase of 9 days? Is that right? It seems very quick. I have a very odd cycle though, it alternates every other month. Month one, it will be 28 days, give or take a day. Month 2, it will be shorter, around 24 days. Then the next month 28, then 24. So either this was my short cycle, or my opks werent reliable. I have been wondering about this alternate cycle anyway so to get to know a bit more about my cycle will be good. I couldn't get a bbt in the small town where I work so I've had to order one off Amazon so I can't start temping for a few days but I'm looking forward to getting to grips with it. I was expecting a heavy painful AF but so far it has been surprisingly light. Hope the witch is going easy on Ickle and Fili too.

Thanks for that Debzie :) I might give that dosage a go since it seems like a lot of women increase throughout the 5 days.

Filipenko - Soy doesn't help your LP, it's just helps with ovulation hun.

The witch is going easy on me, which I'm really thankful for because I'm still sore after the crash last week and DH is dying with the manflu, so it's like I have a child to look after lol!

I am glad you are feeling better and that AF hasn't been too bad. I am a little worried about AF as I heard the first one after mc can be really bad and I thought my ones before were sore. Knowing yours hasn't been too sore so far is reassuring. I don't think it is essential to chart through AF as temps can be a bit erratic anyway. Since I started I have been waking very early every day, I am not sure if it is due to the night sweats or the fact it is on my mind to temp first thing or both but I am knackered!!

Hi Pink and Mrs Miggins, Thanks, I am feeling a little better now. I have clomid but cant take it until I have had my first AF, was thinking about taking soy at the same time too, why not?

Sorry your cycles are so confusing, I have the exact opposite, without clomid/metaformin I barely even get one. Why cant they all be text book 28 days, it would be so much easier. Without bbt I wouldnt have a clue what was going on, hopefully you'll find it really useful.

We are moving house soon, dont know what to do with the room that would have been the babies room, I bought loads of maternity clothes too pink, I have had to hide them, as looking at them makes me cry ;0(

Hi Ickle, men! Such babies sometimes. Whenever anyone faints in the laser room at work I can always guarantee it's a man!! I hope the soreness and backache get better soon, sorry about AF and I am glad to hear your isn't too painful either.

I bought those baby thing just a few days ago - couldn't resist but it torture now

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->