Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Thanks Pink. My first (and second) AF after my first mc was quite uncomfortable but I don't know if this one is easier due to the erpc. (or Eric as my predictive text insists on typing. Think I prefer Eric actually, erpc is the most truly depressing and revolting name I have ever heard). It also seems to have come round quicker, exactly 4 weeks after the day I started bleeding.
Wish I could offer you some advice about the baby things you bought. Do you feel you could hang onto them for when it does happen for you?

I'll just hide them away for when it does happen! Must be positive. I must be due AF as I am super emotional atm. We had a student in work today who was pg - I am surrounded!

EPRC is an awful term, when I was in the hospital no one even said that term obviously realising how horrible it was. I am sure I read somewhere there are moves to rename the procedure but knowing the nhs nothing happens fast.

Do you think it is AF is light because the lining is resuming from absolute zero therefore maybe hasn't built up enough?

Pink - my first 4 AF's were very light, I think because the lining wasn't building up properly. They're back to normal now though thankfully.

Oh my goodness I woke up this morning worrying that my period flow atm is too heavy!!! And then read your posts above! Probably neither's good right?

Oh that's odd? Do you usually suffer heavy periods? I tend to but not all the time. This one isn't even like a proper period, I haven't lost any blood as such, just that brown gakky stuff (tmi)

Sorry you got your af mrs migg, :hugs: but glad your sinuses are feeling better now. My af bleeding is usually 4-5 days and it starts off medium gets progressively heavier for 3 days then back to medium then tapers off. But my last af after the miscarriage lasted for 7 days and it was heavy! This bleeding is heavy too and painful!

Pink I think you should just put your baby clothes away FOR NOW so they don't upset you :hugs: :hugs:

Faye are you feeling any better today?

Ickle i'm off to get soy today to take from cycle 3-7 and i successfully reset my CBFM!

afm - me and hubby have our ivf with pgd appointment on 2nd december. we are seriously thinking about just going for it so that bad quality eggs can be filtered out. The docs there think it will benefit us, but I am very scared about the whole thing.

Fil, you are bound to be but at least it's a positive thing you are doing and I don't know about you, but for me the lack of control over anything is really difficult, so at least by doing this you are regaining some control and actively doing something, hope I'm not talking rubbish here, but hopefully it will be the start of a really exciting journey for you. And if you have the opportunity to have the good eggs picked out then I would definitely go for it as well. Good luck with the soy as well. Don't think I'm going to do soy and epo yet as I don't think it's necessarily what I need but I shall be watching with keen interest the progress of those of you who are.
I slept badly again last night, I kept waking up and thinking about temping, it's all preying on my mind a bit. I'm looking forward to by bbt arriving so I can get started.
And as for the period, I was in bed when I posted last, just got up and clots of blood have started to come through now so it may get heavier. Hope you all have good days.

Filipenko - Are you having problems with ovulation? I have PCOS which is why I'm taking soy. It sounds like you're ovulating fine since you can get pregnant relatively easily (I've only been pregnant once in 4 years of trying and a few more years of not being careful). It might do more harm than good if you don't need it IYKWIM.

Good luck with the CBFM this cycle - I love mine! :)

I feel soooo bad :cry:

I was told last night that my cousin is pregnant, she is due 31st May (5 days before my due date was) and I'm feeling sooooo jealous about it, I feel awful for feeling this way :nope:
I then went on to have a dream last night that I had a baby - a little girl and was struggling to think of a name for her - wtf??? Why would my dreams do that to me?
I have woken today not wanting to do anything and feel back to square 1. I think because what would have been my 12wk mark is only 4 days away I'm really struggling - did anyone else feel this? I feel like I'm going mad :nope:

My team leader in work in pregnant and I sit next to her. She keeps moaning TO ME that she is so uncomfortable because of her 'huge bump' and she's not getting enough sleep etc etc moan moan moan....I just feel like telling her to be GRATEFUL she has her 'huge bump' as I, the same as you ladies would give anything to have that right now!!!!! Grrrrrrr....bad bloody day!:growlmad:

Sorry for venting ladies, rant over xxx

I hope you are all feeling a little better than me today :hugs:

Morning all

fili - i would be apprehensive about fertility treatment to but totally agree with Mrsmiggins. I think I would try that than the possibility of more mc atm. The lack of control is what causes me the most distress which is why being on here learning about vits, bbt and having everyones support etc has helped me regain that feeling of control. I am sure once you speak to the fs it will be a relief and a new exiting journey for you!!:dust:

Mrsmiggins - hope you are feeling better again today and AF doesn't get too bad. Funny how that temping does that to you, its been like that since I got my bbt.

ickle -How is the back today? Gradually getting a bit more movement? My CBFM arrived a couple of days ago and am excited to start using once AF arrives. Do I have to waste a stick to reset (bought of ebay)? If I used an un-used stick to reset can I then later pee on it when required. Sorry if daft question the instruction don't really say.

louby - what you are feeling is totally normal. I had a bit of a rant yesterday as I had to look after a student in work who was pregnant and kept stroking her belly. She was lovely and didn't mention anything but I struggled not to get mad at her.

Be gentle to yourself today and do what you can, tomorrow will be better and we all have our down days. Its good to rant on here as we have all been there and understand.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thanks ickle, I will take your advice. I really hope the soy works for you and that this will be your month x x :hugs:

Pink and mrs migg, thanks yes it is exciting in a way and the staff the London Bridge clinic are super lovely so that always puts me at ease. I definitely like to be in control, i know just what you mean!

Louby, i feel like that every day off and on but i regularly panic in the middle of the night and throughout the day and news like that sends me overboard. :cry: I get you! (I'm on long term sick leave because of the emotional aspect of the mc's so...)

pink i just stalked your chart, is that a dip below the cover line? :-(

The belly stroking thing is really difficult. I've had real problems conceiving in the past and two losses and I am aware when I am pregnant I often do this unconsciously :blush: I know that it upsets those who currently aren't pregnant, but it's one of those things you catch yourself doing, rather than do deliberately, like running your tongue over your teeth when you've just had a clean and scale at the dentist! I guess it's just a self reassuring gesture.

Hugs to everyone who needs them today. I am getting more symptoms which I am trying not to dwell on in case I get my heart broken again this month. I may succumb and test on Friday at 10dpo but will try to hold out until early next week.

Thank you ladies :hugs: I know I probably sound really horrible but that's not the intention at all. I am genuinely happy for all the pregnant women I know as it is a very special moment for them, I just find it very hard when its everywhere 247 :cry: (I didn't realise I could ever be so jealous) - so I'm glad to know I'm not the only one that gets this feeling from time to time.

Emum its sounding very positive for you this month (but I totally understand you not wanting to get your hopes up) I'm sending you lots of baby dust...:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Sorry you got your af mrs migg, :hugs: but glad your sinuses are feeling better now. My af bleeding is usually 4-5 days and it starts off medium gets progressively heavier for 3 days then back to medium then tapers off. But my last af after the miscarriage lasted for 7 days and it was heavy! This bleeding is heavy too and painful!

Pink I think you should just put your baby clothes away FOR NOW so they don't upset you :hugs: :hugs:

Faye are you feeling any better today?

Ickle i'm off to get soy today to take from cycle 3-7 and i successfully reset my CBFM!

afm - me and hubby have our ivf with pgd appointment on 2nd december. we are seriously thinking about just going for it so that bad quality eggs can be filtered out. The docs there think it will benefit us, but I am very scared about the whole thing.

Hi Flip, I have a massive headache, I seem to wake up with it every morning, I think it's due to the lack of/horrible quality sleep I am getting, I just dont know how to alleviate it.

I know what you mean by IVF it is scary and maybe a little painful but my sister managed to conceive beautiful baby boys after IVF, she had been trying for 5 years! We are on the list, and start IVF if these 4 clomid cycles don't work ;0( It may sound horrible but your success rate chances are really high, so it could be brilliant for you ;0)

I want to try soy and clomid, can only find 1 article that refers to taking it on separate days so not really sure what to do, maybe I can take them together ? So confusing! xxx

I feel soooo bad :cry:

I was told last night that my cousin is pregnant, she is due 31st May (5 days before my due date was) and I'm feeling sooooo jealous about it, I feel awful for feeling this way :nope:
I then went on to have a dream last night that I had a baby - a little girl and was struggling to think of a name for her - wtf??? Why would my dreams do that to me?
I have woken today not wanting to do anything and feel back to square 1. I think because what would have been my 12wk mark is only 4 days away I'm really struggling - did anyone else feel this? I feel like I'm going mad :nope:

My team leader in work in pregnant and I sit next to her. She keeps moaning TO ME that she is so uncomfortable because of her 'huge bump' and she's not getting enough sleep etc etc moan moan moan....I just feel like telling her to be GRATEFUL she has her 'huge bump' as I, the same as you ladies would give anything to have that right now!!!!! Grrrrrrr....bad bloody day!:growlmad:

Sorry for venting ladies, rant over xxx

I hope you are all feeling a little better than me today :hugs:

What you are feeling is 100% normal, you are allowed to feel upset/angry/jealous, it is natural. It is a horrible ordeal to try and get over emotionally but as well as that you have 10001 hormones surging through your body at alarming rates making it harder to control your emotions.

It will get easier, I promise

Much, much love to you xxxx

Faye - I've not seen anything about taking soy and clomid together - they work in the same way so I'm not sure if its recommeded or not but if I come across anything while I'm researching I'll post a link here.

Faye - I couldn't resist skiving from work so I had a look for you. Here are some articles I've found :) There's lots of conflicting advice really - some saying that taking both helps your lining and others saying that they shouldn't be taken together because it can cause your oestrogen levels to be too high and can hinder ovulation. And then there's the people who are taking them to try and get twins, which seems a bit crazy, as much as I'd love to have twins, a healthy, sticky pregnancy is more important to me.

https://youcangetpregnant.blogspot.com/2006/10/taking-soy-clomid-together.html

https://www.soulcysters.net/showthread.php?325451-Clomid-amp-Soy-Isoflavones

https://www.babyandbump.com/problems-trying-conceive/703138-clomid-soy-together-need-advice-2.html

Oh Louby, big hugs. I hate the feeling it gives you, it makes you feel such a bad person but you are not, you are bereaved and angry and it makes you react in a way you never thought you would. I've had loads of struggles with this, 2 nights ago I actually told a pregnant friend on Facebook to stop moaning about struggling with the last few weeks of pregnancy. She has a hiatus hernia and a prolapse but I just couldn't help it. She texted me to apologise for being insensitive but I felt dreadful. One of my colleagues announced she is pregnant last week and I have been friends with this girl a long time, but struggled to see past my own trouble when thinking about her. I hate the bump stroking too, but I'm sure I did it when I was pregnant, like emum said you can't really help it. You will at some point, probably sooner than you think, stop automatically knowing how many weeks you would have been, although the 12 and 20 week milestones will stick in your head. Don't beat yourself up honey what you are going through is a very normal process I would say.

I have just been to toddler group and a friend was there with her newborn. I was fine with seeing her, and her baby boy and I haven't been weepy for ages but when she asked me how I was getting on I started crying. I was mortified because I didn't want her to think it was anything to do with her baby, it genuinely wasn't. It would have been the due date of my first loss today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->