Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Mrs Miggins - it's so true about forgetting how many weeks along you'd be. I honestly have no idea although I know it'd be the final tri so 30-something weeks.

Hugs for today - let yourself be sad if you need to and know that we're here xx

Aww mrs miggins that must have been very tough, don't feel bad about crying, I would have cried too. I don't think your happiness for others is ever in question it's more about raw grief and rubbing salt into the wound. x x x :hugs:

Thank you Ickle. I am ok, possibly because I'm still so raw from the second loss. And that makes me feel guilty! Because I never got to a booking apppointment it anything with the first I only had a vague idea of the date, I kind of worked it out for myself because I wanted to have a day to mark it. The next due date is May 15th. I wonder if that one will be harder, suppose it depends if I have had any more losses or if I'm pregnant. Who knows.

Ickle

Thanks for these I will have a read now, there is always such conflicting advice, its hard! I think maybe I should stick to clomid for at least 2 cycles until I start to get desperate and bonkers towards the end of the line. I would be happy with any baby at the moment, but twins would be beyond brilliant!

TMI alert - My cervix is super high today, perhaps my body is getting ready to ovulate? God I hope so, it was low the whole way through the pregnancy, I always thought that was a problem:shrug: Wish things were cut and dry simple!!!

Mrs Miggins - Big hugs and cuddles today, thinking of you xxx

Who's up for some good news then?

Soooo I got impatient today and did a test, not with FMU, not supersensitive and at only 8 dpo

And tlp

Will test again tomorrow just in case. Fxd though

Tiny little positive! Test line visible but much fainter than the control.

How exciting!!! Can you put the pics up for us!! Really excited for you emum, that is good news! Which test was it?

I'm not sure now :( Don't think it will come out in a pic as i just looked at it again thinking i could text a pic to OH. Am now second guessing! It was a 20miu midstream test from Amazon. There is definitely a second line but you need to hold it flat and look straight down on it to see it. If you tilt the stick, then it isn't visible any longer, and it's not as dark now as it was when I first did it. I haven't heard of them fading so quickly.it's the same batch that gave me shadowy faint lines last month but this one was definitely pink, but now more of a dark grey colour.

I think I need to try not to get too excited and try a digital with FMU tomorrow where there are only two possible answers and no room for interpretation.

I don't know emum it sounds kind of encouraging, did you notice an implantation dip on the temps or anything like that? I hope it is!!! :wohoo:

Although my 'positive lines' last cycle were dark grey shadows but that was on a 10miu and i could never get anything out of a 20miu! :wohoo: Fingers crossed for you :hugs:

I had what I thought was implantation pains on Sunday and Monday, but no my temps aren't all that revealing

My Ovulation Chart

I've just been googling and some sites suggest that if your HCG levels are low because you are testing early that the line can fade again after 10 minutes or so, eg this one

https://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080529080828AATKegI

It hasn't gone completely but the fact it has faded at all has knocked my confidence. Wish I hadn't tested now, I'd rather be in blissful ignorance rather than this uncertainty.

Emum, I don't think that could be a dip at 5dpo do you? The cramps are probably a better sign and pregnant charts don't have to show a dip do they? I know that from my revision on FF :smug:

I haven't known of anyone getting an 8dpo positive before have you? I know someone who tried it! Me! :dohh:

Could be that it's too early???????

The earliest I have every got a bfp is 10dpo

I had what I thought was implantation pains on Sunday and Monday, but no my temps aren't all that revealing

My Ovulation Chart

I've just been googling and some sites suggest that if your HCG levels are low because you are testing early that the line can fade again after 10 minutes or so, eg this one

https://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20080529080828AATKegI

It hasn't gone completely but the fact it has faded at all has knocked my confidence. Wish I hadn't tested now, I'd rather be in blissful ignorance rather than this uncertainty.

Think i'd find it quicker to write if you know what i mean iykwim - it was close speedwise!!

You are definitely right that it is too early to be sure of the result. If it was negative, it might just be that your HCG levels are too low, and if positive, it could be a chemical which isn't going to stick to AF due date. I've never tested this early on a pregnancy cycle so not sure if it would be normal for me to get a BFP now or not.

Not sure now whether to test tomorrow morning or not. If I get a BFN tomorrow morning, I'll be gutted after getting my hopes up today. On the other hand if I don't test in the morning not sure what my chances are of getting through the whole day without testing again and mistrusting the result because not FMU.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->