Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Emum - here is a search I did on the FF gallery for BFP's at 8DPO. I didn't put in a brand name since you didn't have one but you might want to compare yours to the pics there or do a search of your own. https://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/galleryBrowse.php?mode=search

That's helpful. Mine was initially like this

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/entry/7603287.html

And has now faded to closer to this

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/tg/entry/7602991.html

Very reassuring that none of them are super dark though. OK will think happy thoughts until I know otherwise.

Still undecided. 2 days would probably give a much clearer outcome but I don't know if I can wait.

What would you all do?

PINKSMARTIES, I'm trying the SMEP again this cycle (as hard as it is for DW and I to coordinate) so donations will begin before CD18, I have OVd on 17, 18, 21 since MC so I think we will have it covered as long as CM is good (because they can live for 2-5 days in the best).... FXD!

ICKLE, so happy that AF is taking it easy on you this cycle....

How are you feeling today MRSMIGG?

LOUBY, that is what we are here for :hugs: Vent away Hun!

EMUM, YAY!!! You have nooo idea how happy I am about your FLP!!! Hope it gets darker, all of my TTC in my siggy are getting BFPs, maybe I will be pulling up the rear!!! :dust:

FILI, implantation can occur anywhere from 2-12DPO Hun, anything is possible....

AFM...Not much on this end, anxious, CD11. First donations begin on CD16, CD17, CD20, and CD21.... Thanksgiving threw it off a little, but my OV days have been CD17, 18, and 21 and the average of the three is CD19. Watching my chart closely and willing to squeeze in more donations if they become avail.... :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

emum, i'm not the best person to be giving advice about when to test but.......... I would :test: with fmu tomorrow, well personally I would test again tonight but that's probably not sensible. I find that lots of testing takes away the horror and trepidation of that '1st' test when you *know* it should be positive by now. I'd rather have the ups and downs of early testing than that but that's just me. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you!!

On your ov chart what does the 'mon' mean where you've added 'H' along the row?

emum - even on that 2nd pic posted above it looks positive to me! Aren't you suppose to ignore what the result says after 10 minutes? I have decided that's a bfp emum!!! :) but i'm no expert :winkwink:

pink i just stalked your chart, is that a dip below the cover line? :-(

Yes, my temps are dropping (even the vag temp which I don't put on ff atm)and just now have slight tinged discharge. I purposefully put white knickers on today for that very reason - won't be long now. I just hope it isn't too sore or too much bleeding as my Dad and Step mum are visiting for the weekend tomorrow.

Emum - such exciting news!!! I REALLY hope this is your month. I probably couldn't wait a few more days and I would do one with FMU tomorrow. I would think of it like testing with opk, watching the line get darker!:dust::dust::dust:

MrsMM - the SMEP looks good, REally hope it work this month for you fX'd. I was telling the OH about it and I think he know what he is letting himself in for!

Louby - hope the rest or you day hasn't been too bad :hugs:

Fili / MrsMigg - how are you both today?

ickle - thanks for the link got them up just going to read.

If I get proper bleeding tomorrow that is when I start my CBFM? I asked earlier about resetting the CBFM fully. I need to use a stick so I'll have to use an unused one.. Can I reuse this to pee on later (or is it just wasted?)

And as for BD'ing do you just go by what the monitor says (every day when high/peak) or use with smep also?

I had a lovely day out with OH, sofa hunting, lunch, back massage (for him) and shopping.

Hiya Pink! Pleased you had a good day, and here's to a good month fertility monitoring!!
Daft question...what's fmu?
Well, today could have been a tricky day for me, but I bring positivity! I had a bit of a wobble at toddler group this morning, but after being pepped up by messages and support from here, I seem to have got some of my verve back! This doesn't sound like much, but it's been a bit of a big deal to me as I have been leaving it all to OH- I did loads of housework! After I got home this morning while dd was having her nap I cleaned downstairs, and then took her for her playdate this afternoon. Then I got home and while OH was cooking tea (well, I'm not superwoman :-D ) and she was playing with my stepson I did upstairs. I know it sounds daft as everybody else manages to keep on top of things but since even the first mc I have lost all motivation to do anything like that, and as OH isn't working atm I have let him do it all.
I dont know if it was a subconscious decision to keep busy or if I just felt better for today being here, but I suddenly feel just a little bit better, like I can take things on again. I know it's only a bit of housework but it's made me feel stronger.
For all those if you with due dates coming up, I hope you feel the same. It wasn't the difficult day I was dreading, it's just been a day. It hasn't made me any less sad about the November baby that should have been, but I feel a little bit like you do after a funeral. I suppose it may be a bit of closure. Sorry for such a long post, I know I do go on.

Hi ladies

Just a quick one from me as im trying not to think about babies too much at the moment but i wanted to come on and check how you are all doing.

Emum, really exciting, i hope that BFP is coming your way ... 8 dpo is VERY early so dont be disappointed if the lines are really faint for a few days :dust:

Mrs Miggins, Im with you on the keeping busy, thats my thing, my diary is always chocker and i cant sit still for 5 minutes!! I think it does help but make sure you do have a rest too!!

Well this weekend sees not only the 2 years since we started trying for our baby but also my due date with my beany ..... :cry: ... as i said im trying really hard not to dwell but id be a robot not to think about it and be sad .... i feel for all you ladies going through the same thing.

As for getting annoyed and frustrated with other people moaning about their babies, i totally hear you .... ive been on the verge of saying "be grateful you are pregnant/have a baby" but i cant bring myself to create an argument, although i have kind of said it in a jokey way sometimes!!

Massive hugs to everyone :hugs: xxx

:hugs:Thanks Clobo. Hugs to you as well, and I hope this weekend goes ok for you.x

Good luck with tomorrow's testing Emum...i ll only drop in to check a nice BFP pic!

I'm not sure now :( Don't think it will come out in a pic as i just looked at it again thinking i could text a pic to OH. Am now second guessing! It was a 20miu midstream test from Amazon. There is definitely a second line but you need to hold it flat and look straight down on it to see it. If you tilt the stick, then it isn't visible any longer, and it's not as dark now as it was when I first did it. I haven't heard of them fading so quickly.it's the same batch that gave me shadowy faint lines last month but this one was definitely pink, but now more of a dark grey colour.

I think I need to try not to get too excited and try a digital with FMU tomorrow where there are only two possible answers and no room for interpretation.

I have only ever had any sort of line/faint evap or otherwise, when I have been pregnant. Sooooo excited for you, I really, really hope its brilliant news x

Hi clobo - :hugs:this must be such a difficult time for you. I wish I knew what to say to make things better for you, just know that we care and understand :hugs:

Mrsmigg - fmu = first morning urine. I am glad to know you have some of your mojo back!! Some things become so less important when we have these losses. I have been very Jekyll and Hyde with regards cleaning. It's either full on cleaning or 'cba - who gives a toss if I have dust'. Atm I am cleaning like a nutter as I have my dad up to visit, not that they care about the cleanliness of my house they are here to see us (I haven't seen them since we told them I was 8 week pg) but still that's just me.

Better go still go the bathroom to go :wacko:

I need to step away from google tonight. The test I used was a one step test and the Internet is full of stories about them giving false positives especially when used early. There is also a site which looks like it might be official saying that if you get a line which then fades using this brand of test, you should consider it to be a BFN :(

I know it's early and I'm not out yet, but how frustrating to get hopes up when it might not actually be reliable test. I will definitely noy buy this brand again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->