Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

I had this with the Superdrug tests last time Emum. I kept googling faint lines and Superdrug tests and was so convinced it was an evap line I went out and drank wine. 4 days later I got a bfp on a frer.
And AF lulled me into a false sense of security, vindictive b*tch.

Clobo - good to hear from you. I don't blame you for taking some time out. I hope this is your last 2WW for a while. Let us know how this cycle goes x

Emum - I'd be testing every couple of hours but that's just me. Do whatever you feel most comfortable with. Crossing everything for you.

AFM - I start taking soy tomorrow. So excited about it! I've been putting all the capsules for the next 5 days into my pill boxes (I have those old lady pill organiser thingys because I take so many of them lol) I can't wait to see what effect it has :)

:growlmad: definite BFN this morning. Sorry to get everyone's hopes up. Really annoyed with this batch of tests and definitely won't buy them again. :nope::nope:

emum - it is still very early days. Are you going to buy some different tests for tomorrow. Keep your hopes up!!

Enum - sorry to hear that, you're not out yet.

Just had a super faint line bfp ..... a few more days and it will be bfn, heres hoping ;0)

Morning ladies, how is everyone day? xx

sorry emum, :hugs: but you're not out yet, are you 9dpo today? I wish there could be a pregnancy test where a line is a line no matter.

ickle, i'm excited about the soy for you!

Faye it looks like you're going to get a bfn really soon and you'll be so happy when you do!

Morning all,

Not long now Faye - its the only time we look forward to a -ve!

Temp back up today but still below coverline. Still getting very sore achy cramps but still no sign of AF. The one thing that is making me wonder is with PMT prior to pg I used to get very sore boobs and that didn't happen when I was pg (until the 6th week when they really kicked in) I kept poking them thinking I was due my AF and didn't know why weren't they sore?

Well they are still not sore yet and no coloured discharge this morning. Do you think mc messes up what used to be obvious PMT signs. I caved in and did a test this morning BFN.

I might not get on much after this afternoon (i'll still be here this morning though) with my Dad visiting but I'll try. :hugs: to everyone.

I've just taken the first dose of soy and I'm sitting here waiting for something to happen lol!

Morning ladies,

Thanks for all your kind messages of support - at the moment im really not sure what I would od if I could vent here :hugs:

I wasnt on last night as the hubby took me out for some tea to try and cheer me up a little as I was in such a fowl mood after a real crap day at work - bless him he is trying much harder to understand what im feeling since I went crazy at him afew days ago, I feel a little bad no :nope:

Emum - I was soooo excited for you reading your post of a bfp, im sorry you have got a bfn this monring but like the others say your not out yet and I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you and lots and lots of :dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

Faye - I wanted to let you know that I got my officail bfn yesterday (2w since mc) and I know we were only a couple of days apart so I think yours will be on its way soon hugs :hugs:

How are we all today? I have got some cramping this morning - not sure if it could be ov pain or start of af??? Can af come as early as 2w since mc???

xxx

Louby, watch out for ov! I ovulated 5 days after my bfn!! Didn't catch it though but I detected it with 3 very dark opk strips! You can't get your af so early no.

Thank you Fil I thought it was surely too early for af - so I should start using the opk strips from today you think? I sound so clueless I know :dohh:

xx

Also my temp this morning was only 35.6....although I have only temp for the past three days the previous two days were 36 and 36.2?? Suspect ov? xx

Not sure Louby, I think mine came pretty quick but I wasn't checking.
Ickle- love it!
Afm, foul, horrible mood this morning. Could throttle OH. bleeding is now REALLY heavy. Also I am working today and I have to wear white linen trousers for work. Awesome.
On the plus side, bbt arrived so can start temping tomorrow!!

Also my temp this morning was only 35.6....although I have only temp for the past three days the previous two days were 36 and 36.2?? Suspect ov? xx

could be louby, look at my chart I think my rise was 0.5 for my ov (over 2 days)

Mrs migg I am in a horrible mood today too!!

Louby, yes start opk-ing morning noon and night with cheapie opk strips off the net. x x

Also I am working today and I have to wear white linen trousers for work. Awesome.

](*,)](*,)](*,) who on earth came up with that as a suitable work uniform? I imagine most women have at least one week in the month when they dread having to put that on :dohh:

I know, my boss is fab but sometimes lacks common sense. AF hardly ever visits her so she doesn't think any of us have any bother! One of my colleagues had a bad time a year or so back where she bled constantly for a year, it was hell for her constantly being paranoid about her trousers. Seeing as I have just drenched a tampon in an hour (tmi) I shall be taking a spare black pair today.

In tears :cry: bloody :witch: has arrived.

Despite thinking I was prepared and okay with it I wasn't, or maybe I was but is just the shock and final confirmation of seeing it today

At least now I can take the painkillers. Phoned OH who didn't see why I was upset. For him it mean everything has 'reset' and we can ttc properly next month. I do think this also but I am super emotion with PMT at the best of times neverm ind just now. Anyway he eventually got why I was upset.

Sorry to rant

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->