Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Hugs Pinksmarties. The first AF is always hard. Mine was very painful and it's a visual reminder of the m/c. Take it easy as much as possible today xx

Thanks girls, I'll be starting my CBFM from tomorrow so that is one thing to focus on and I am glad that my folks are visiting at least that will be a distraction.

:hugs: pink, it's always a shocker no materr how much you think you're prepared isn't it. :hugs: Do you think that once the temp goes below the coverline after ov then that means af is on her way or is it ok as long as it goes back to above the coverline?

I've just thought, we're all going to be symptom spotting, temping and testing together in a few weeks!

Aw Pink, big hugs from me as well. My OH was the same, hard isn't it. Like the others said, take it easy today, take the painkillers, have a good weekend with your folks and a couple of glasses of wine. Bring on the next cycle, may it bring luck for us all.xx

Filipenko - you can have a dip or two below the coverline (especially at 4/5 DPO when you get an oestrogen surge) but its more to do with if it bounces back or not. If it stays low then the chances are you're out.

fili - I think that if the temps start to drop back then it is a good indication that AF on the way. Maybe I was hoping it was a implantation dip at 10dpo although I knew in my heart that it wasn't.

Didn't help that I burst into tears at work (and I don't look good with a red patchy forehead and puffy eyes!!) and I had a different bag tody so have only got 1 light flow no wings pad.

Hey ladies,

Hope you are all well, sorry to have a moan but I dont know who else to talk to, I hate bothering people with problems!

Bit of a spanner in the works on the TTC conceive front. I went to the nurse today to ask for a smear test, it's been just over 2 years since my last one, and for some reason it popped into my mind that I should one, esp with the TTC.

I was told that I couldn't have one for 12 weeks following the MC (so 6th Feb being the first date I should have one done). The nurse was really surprised I hadn't had one last year ( i have a history of abnormal smears/two Lletz procedures ) But after my last Lletz, I had a normal result (yippee!!) and told that I wouldn't need one for 3 years. In that time I have moved to a new PCT who have said that I should be on yearly until I have 10 normal smears at least. I spoke to the hospital who have said that I shouldn't take fertility treatments in between now and then as it could interfere with the smear result and perhaps if I was worried I shouldnt TTC at all until then. I am absolutely gutted! Waiting for a call tomorrow from the clinic, perhaps I can get them to speak to each other, this means I miss out on the increased fertile period after a miscarriage. Was thinking maybe I should hold off on the clomid and just natural until after Feb, really, really sad! Going to find a forum on Lletz and see if I can get any advice.

Sorry to be on such a downer, surely this is the bottom though, the only way has to be up now!

Should I be concered that the LP was only 10 days? I don't know what my norm is and I wasn't going to start soy/agnus castus as I thought I was pretty regular (26-27 day cycle). I started B6 a week ago.

Faye, gosh you're really having some setbacks :hugs: :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs: but I would say that it can definitely definitely only be up from here!! x x

Faye we're all here to moan as we all need support and we all need people to talk to who understand so don't worry about that. :hugs:

pink I just read that you don't know what your norm is. When I asked my consultant about LP he said that there was only such a thing as LP defect if you spot a lot before getting AF. Also these are not normal af's so soon after an erpc. For example in my last af (which was after a medical miscarriage) I bled for 7-8 days!! That is not normal as I usually 4-5. Also I rang up my clinic yesterday to see if I should get my day 3 bloods done today (fsh, lh E2) but they said no and to wait until next period as our hormones are still all over the place. I have to get these bloods done if we go for IVF as these guage how many drugs they will give you.

My gosh, its amazing when you speak to someone who actually knows what they are talking about.

Just heard back from the hospital, the doctor was AMAZING! she has 100% put my mind at rest and I can continue to try for the baby yippee, she said that after my last procedure, I was put on a 3 yearly smear as everything was absolutely fine (in Bristol if you are tested and have a negative hpv test, you go back onto 3 yearly) in Somerset they dont have the same level of testing so they still check you every year.

I still think I am going to have them done annually from now on anyway, just to be sure!

So so sorry for the drama and stress, the damned nurse at my surgery got me REALLY scared and freaked out! I will have words with her when I next see her.

Back on the baby mission for meeee YIPPPEEEE XXX

Oh Faye sending you big hugs :hugs:

I am the first to moan and vent on here so never apologise, we are all here for each other through our ups and downs :hugs::hugs: xxx

Thnks fili - I thought that might be the case, just worrying unnecessarily. I have never had spotting before (I think?) When they say spotting do they mean red blood? Occasionally I might have browny discharge or a clot the day before the red blood appears.

Faye - oh hun, you can vent all you want like I did that is what we are here for. I am not surprised you needed to it is one thing after nother, but can only get better from now!! I was interested in your info as I haven't had a smear for 4+yrs. :blush: I just never got round to getting it done. I'll phone the GP next week to book myself and hopefully they might book me in for it soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->