Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Agreeing with Fil - as if you aren't going through enough, without being given false information :growlmad::growlmad::growlmad:

Thnks fili - I thought that might be the case, just worrying unnecessarily. I have never had spotting before (I think?) When they say spotting do they mean red blood? Occasionally I might have browny discharge or a clot the day before the red blood appears.

Faye - oh hun, you can vent all you want like I did that is what we are here for. I am not surprised you needed to it is one thing after nother, but can only get better from now!! I was interested in your info as I haven't had a smear for 4+yrs. :blush: I just never got round to getting it done. I'll phone the GP next week to book myself and hopefully they might book me in for it soon.

The day before is fine it's the continual spotting leading up to period that's a LPD. My LP was 1 day shorter if you count my last ovulation to CD1 in present af iykwim.

I wrote a long post earlier but it's not saved for some reason. Grrr!

Faye - I'm glad you've got some advice and good news. That's the last thing you need to be worrying about. I love nurses and they do a fantastic (underpaid) job, but you have to remember they don't have the same medical training as doctors, although some of them act as if they do lol!

Pink - 10 days is the lower end of normal but I don't think you need to worry unless it was any shorter than that. I had a 10 day LP the first cycle after the mc but it's gone back up to the normal 12/13 days again. Your body is probably just recovering still.

I'd give it a few months of tracking to see what it settles down to before you worry about it. Soy won't help with an LP defect, it's just to help ovulation so I wouldn't take it for that.

Thnks fili - I thought that might be the case, just worrying unnecessarily. I have never had spotting before (I think?) When they say spotting do they mean red blood? Occasionally I might have browny discharge or a clot the day before the red blood appears.

Faye - oh hun, you can vent all you want like I did that is what we are here for. I am not surprised you needed to it is one thing after nother, but can only get better from now!! I was interested in your info as I haven't had a smear for 4+yrs. :blush: I just never got round to getting it done. I'll phone the GP next week to book myself and hopefully they might book me in for it soon.

Hi Pink, def a good idea to book in, I found out recently that a girl I used to be friends with died of cervical cancer, it's so very sad, and so treatable, in most cases it's always good news xxx

I've started my daily running - 8 yes 8 laps around the field at the back of our flat with dh being a slave driver! Always feel so good after doing it but I will alternate between 4 and 8 laps daily.

Good for you filipenko! I really need to start doing something but I should probably wait until I'm recovered from the car accident. I started going for walks in the summer but there's no way I'm walking about in the pitch black and cold lol!

Hi Ickle/Louby and Flip - I know I was really angry but now I have calmed down I can see that she wasn't to know that the PCT had introduced a new policy, and when people only have half the information, they do end up joining the dots and filling the gaps. I am just sooooooo pleased that I have got an answer and it's more positive. Smears might be horrible but they are necessary and could save your life so i am really grateful that the nurses are there to conduct them when ever you need one.

Horayyyy! Now lets get praying for some decent CM and a strong Ov this cycle, as I am super faint today, I am already charting and have my fingers crossed!

Much love ladies, I honestly dont know what I'd do without you all xxxxxxx

Flip - well done on the running, i am hoping to get off my lazy ass on Monday and make a start back to fitness then, 8 laps is loads, I really struggle doing the same thing over, I always give up ;0( lazy! x

Oh I do too I just think 'this is helping me get a baby' and i run like mad!! :rofl:

Pink - my period bleeding is much lighter now and this is a world record as it's only cd3, so just goes to show how the period after mc is NOT normal AT ALL! But then why would it be? We've only just been pregnant, our bodies are confused!!

I've been drinking my hubbies protein whey powder as it's full of amino acids which are much needed for good eggies!

Am sitting in costa coffee catching up having had to go to several chemists before I could find one which sells FRER. For some reason, all my local chemists and supermarkets have decided to put their test under the counter so you have to ask for them and cant just browse, and none of the 4 places I tried locally had one. So ended up travelling two stops on the underground to Boots to find one. Didn't look closely at the packet until I paid and thought it was pricey and it turns out it is a 5 pack. An admission they don't work accurately 6 days before as they suggest?

Hope I don't need to use all 5 before I get a BFP, but will test later and report back.

xx

Thanks girls, you have cheered me up! OH sent em a lovely email (gone are the days of letters hahaha) and being the practical person he is didn't realise the significnace of me getting AF. I sent a text to my step mum who is arriving with my dad explaining I might be more emotional and she was already weepy just thinking about me. I think it will be a tearful reunion but I am glad they are here. Just like I'm glad to have you girls.

emum - I will still try to log in to see your result - fx'd!!

Thanks PINK, I hope SMEP works this month too, especially since we cannot afford to do it again fora couple of months.... :sad1: So sorry that AF flew in :hugs: 10 LP is still fine, less than 10 is when there is reason to inquire as that limits the time for implantation.... GL FXD!:dust:

FILI and MRSMIG :hugs: I hope your day gets better!

CLOBO, I totally understand where you are with your feelings about this weekend and trying to relax through TTC.... :hugs: we will all be here regardless of the journey!

EMUM, it is still early, take a peak at my Nov testing thread page 217, shows the implantation journey.... GL :dust: Step away from Google!

ICKLE, GL with this Soy! :dust:

Louby, hang in there Hun!! :hugs:

AFM...Getting more anxious as I am looking at my chart form as it has in the past 2 cycles. Donations are right around the corner and I am ready! CD16, CD17, CD20, and CD21.... Then enjoy my holiday eating, and worry about the DPO afterwards!! I have CD23 on standby.... Watching my chart closely.... :paper: continuing temping, charting, WAITING.... GL FXD!:dust:

emum - I know what you mean about Frer - I can't ever get these in the shops either!! Don't think you should be drinking coffee in your 'condition'!!! :winkwink: Really hoping this is it for you :dust: ;dust:

pink - have a lovely time with your parents :hugs:

Well I did 6 laps around the field and feel GREAT for doing it. I was so out of breath and sweating though. My hubby comes with me and jogs in front to make me feel inferior. My hubby is 6ft 6 and well built and very handsome so I feel as though I have got a personal trainer!!! I like checking out his legs and bum from behind him anyway - keeps me going :rofl: 20 laps swimming tomorrow morning for me! I always get preggo when Ive done a bit of exercise in my cycle! (hard to work up motivation tho :sleep:)

Hi Mrsmm, I really hope this is the month for you!! I'm stalking your chart as i have just got into temping! :dust: :dust:

Do you mind me asking how the donations are made and what you do? I was just thinking it might be useful to know if my dh is away and i'm ovulating!! Hope you don't mind me asking.

Fil you are making me feel exhausted just reading your posts. And you put me to shame. When AF is here all I can bring myself to do is have a Toblerone.

BFN on FRER tonight. Accuracy at this point should be 62% according to the leaflet. Not looking good :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->