Anyone else now trying again STRAIGHT after a mc? NTNP?

Ickle thanks for the advice about the temps I know you're right but I can't see another way of doing it at the mo as my dh is such a light sleeper and it bugs him!

Morning ladies,

Am feeling better since I knew I can start ttc this cycle, I went out with my girlfriends last night and ended up drinking too much, I hope that doesnt throw off my ovulation too much, it was a silly thing to do but I just needed a night off and it was v hard, but lovely, talking to all the girls about it. One of my bestie's told me her sister had 2 miscarriages and finally got pregnant, only to loose her Mum that year in a car accident, makes you wonder how people cope, how people get through. In some way it made me realise that I can and will get through this somehow and be stronger!

They were literally amazing, told me its ok to still feel upset, that I dont have to feel 'its time to move on, I should be better by now, all those sorts of things. It was definitely the right thing to do, to tell them.

How are you all doing today ladies? Big kisses all round xxx

I've just had the results back from the fetus that was tested after my erpc and the result was that it was a normal baby :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Faye, don't worry about having a few drinks. Going out and having a good time will do you more good than being totally abstenious would. I have a dilemma about next weekend, as my friend has invited me round for wine on friday night. I want to see my friend, and want to drink the wine but I will end up getting in late so no chance of :sex: and I have a feeling it may be the weekend I ovulate. Obviusly I am really keen to get a :bfp: as soon as possible but I don't want it to be to the detriment of my friendships or to govern my life. I also don't want to be too heavy on the wine but it inevitable happens when I go there.

It was a boy :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: That definitely rules out IVF then. Must have a blood problem or an immune problem. Just imagine if I never got that test done, we could have spent £1000's on IVF when we really need more investigations into my blood an immune system. You were so right emum. So doctor thinks my last pregnancies were normal too. 3 normal babies lost, how will I get over that!?

I don't know Fili. So where does this leave you? Are you going to keep trying? The things they can give you may well help... sorry I am not being much help am I?
Is your hubby there with you?

Faye - drinking won't throw your ovulation off, just your temp for the following day if you do that (I can't remember). I think a blow out now and again is a good idea - you have to look after your mental health as well as your physical.

Filipenko - I'm so sorry. I hope this gives your miscarriage clinic information that can help them to help you have a h&h pregnancy next time, so that some good can come of it.

Mrs Miggins - can you BD before you go to your friends? Maybe go to see her a little later.

AFM - nothing much happening. I tried to :BD: with DH last night, just for fun, but he's getting over a cold so wasn't in the mood. He asked if it was babymaking sex, I said no, thinking that he might be annoyed that I only wanted him for his sperm, and he said "are you sure cos if it was I could power through". I didn't know what to say - half of me wanted to slap him for being cheeky and the other half wanted to kiss him for being so onboard with the TTC. He's been really resistant about having sex at certain times but I think he's realising that it's just something we're going to have to do to get our baby :)

Faye, you make me want to go out with my friends now it sounds like you had a lovely time, glad it took your mind off things.

Thanks mrs migg no he isn't but i called to tell him and he had to come out of his 'business meeting' aka excuse to booze and eat out in a London pub and he was really pleased they were normal and says it's good news but understands why I am so devastated. I am in shock actually. It will sink in at 3 in the morning and then i'll quietly have a nervous breakdown.

Thanks ickle, that was sweet of your OH :hugs: bless him, it's really not nice to bd with a cold. Yeah I think these men come round eventually!

Thanks ickle, yeah I just thought WHEN I finally get my baby I wouldn't swap it for the lost ones, they just weren't meant to be, there's nothing I could have done. I am going to be like a druggie for my next pregnancy now. I'll be injecting clexane, guzzling aspirin and pumping up with steroids to supress my overactive immune system. This is the treatment my doctor said he'd give me if the test result was normal. :loopy: ...a pregnant woman on steroids :loopy: isn't my DH lucky?

LMAO! Hormones and steroids. That's a crazy combination. My SIL was on them for severe arthritis and while they helped her, the side effects weren't good. It'll all be worth it though once you have that bundle in your arms :)

Hope you are Ok Filipenko. That is really hard news to hear. Are you going to try this month do you think, or wait until you see Lesley Regan?

Ok, not being one to sit aorund and cry for too long, here is my new schedule:

1. IVF clinic cancelled Phew!
1a. Go get more blood tests (some have been pending as I didn't think anything was wrong with me The blood forms are lying around the kitchen table!! )
2. Find out as much info from other ladies in same situation and print out their treatments that worked.
3. Sent email to book an appointment with Dr Shahata at the Miscarriage Clinic (an expert on normal preg losses)
4. Booked urgent appointment with normal consultant based in Herts
5. Evaluate all information given from above things
5a.Panic a bit more
6. See Lesley Regan
7. Decide upon a treatment programme
7a. Carry on with my 'yam' programme
8. Give baby(ies) a big kiss when it gets here
9. Thank the Lord!! (i'm not really religious but...)

Question is: can I fit ttc in this month and should I, think I'll decide before Lesley. Will be soo happy if we can start this month!

You are amazing fili. The way you are able to pick yourself up and get going so quickly is inspirational.

I know you say you aren't religious, but your forever babies are going to be blessed with you as their mum

xxx

@ Flip, what horrible, horrible news, but on the positive side of things, you are getting closer to knowing what the problem is, and then it can all be sorted out and you can have your baby (ies). It must be an awful time, but things will get better I promise. I 100% recommend a night out with the girls (although I feel like utter c$%p today.

@Ickle - I hope it doesnt throw off my ovulation, but I did drink a fair few glasses of wine over the course of six hours. The BDing baby mission can be a bloody pain at times, its rubbish that sex would ever become a chore, but it does a bit doesn't it? esp when you are tired and ill.

Mrs Miggins - Can you jump your man before you go out for drinks? Its def a good idea to see your friends, but maybe you could squeeze in a quick bonk (love that word!) before you go? Or maybe lots the day before/day after??

In positive news, we are getting our new house surveyed on Monday, fingers crossed it all goes through eeek! xxxx

Mrs migg and faye my sister drank a whole bottle of red wine 1 hour before baby dancing during her ovulation. we always joke that my nephew is wobbly on his feet (when he was learning to walk) because of this! And my nephew is perfect!

Sending hubby out to get me some nice red wine, just fancy some since talking about it! Not really a drinker of wine, what's the sweetest variety you can get?

@ Flip - I LOVE wine, its really the only drink I like. If you like something sweet I would say maybe opt for a rose wine rather than red, something like:

A blush rose zinfandel or grenache. There are a few sweet white on the market but too sweet and it's pudding wine, The Germans like sweet white wine so maybe look at some of theirs. The sweetest red I can think of is something like a Beaujolais or a Pinot Noir, I like a thick deep red wine like Malbec, YUM although its the last drink in the world can think of today, water and popcorn for me ;0)

I hope the bottle I drank last night won't knock out ovulation, I want to get back on it! Wine is the answer for a nice chilled evening, and maybe some stinky cheese! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->